What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

& that's me

Im in my channels everyday. You are always welcome to come in. Take good care of yourself buddy

Who will be there to scream at me when I’m being an idiot😭

GOODBYE Warwick we will miss you. Take Care.❤️

@Warwick will keep it short as already had a chat with you earlier. But you know how to contact me if you ever need a anything. One of the realist people I have met on here.

Take care mate..! 

Taking some time out to focus on yourself can never be a bad thing! Real life will always be priority! You definitely have a big RPUK family behind you!! Thank you for taking me under your wing & showing me the rp ropes! We'll see you in better times Kev, Take care of yourself & you know where I am! 

Par. Harley would suggest some Irn Bru!! 😄

Keep that head high bro, whatever your going through I wish you all the best in getting yourself back on track! 

Well, where do i start, Firstly i am very sad to see you go, as long as you know that we are here if you decide to come back.

I remember meeting you on the straight towards the airport, you had a light out on your car... and if i remember there was a low flying plane which was told to slow down... after that i lent you my huron i think or mohawk one of the two anyway that was a start of a great friendship. I know we haven't really spoke much recently but i enjoyed hanging about with you in the police, medics and just sitting in a ts channel chatting shit. I wish you all the best pal, If you ever need anything or just want to have a chat about anything you know where i am. Take it easy mate. @Warwick 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back