What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The ALUK Rocket League - League Starts Friday 24th!

A

Anonymous Eagle

The ALUK 3v3 Rocket League League is Closed for signups and the League Starts Friday the 24th July!

The Rules
  • Each team plays each other 3 times you can play them back to back or space them out if you want (Due to matches being 5 minutes and to make the league last longer then a couple of hours) Thats 15 teams you have to play
  • 1 Point for a win 0 Points for a loss
  • Can you arrange it so that 1 person from your team can message me on the forums or TS with Who Won/Lost your games (A screenshot of the final scoreboard would be cool but not a requirement) (Please be honest, Dont be salty and fudge results) so i can sort out the League table
  • A time limit of 2 weeks to play the games Starting From 24th July ending 09 August
  • Don't hassle people to play games, if they can’t play ask them nicely when they can
  • Rage quitting may result in you not being entered in future leagues (We are in this for fun fifa is that way --->)
  • We do have teamspeak channels for the league If more are needed find me and i'll sort it - you can either sit in the same channel or you can use the orange team/Blue team channel (or you gang channel if you really want but you could be missing out on some top banter)
  • You can have 1 Sub player for your team As Long as they are not in another team
Accept Victory and Defeat like the fine example of human beings you are, We don't have the time or the place for drama llamas and if i hear about you being one ill just remove your team from the league
Have fun!

The Teams
The Mighty Morphin Flower Arrangers
Dentibus
Fung
Cogmaster​
87th Team Thunder
Blaze
Dreamz
Khandamir
sub: TheMightyFoz
 ​
Team 420
Mr.Cardoso
BlackJack
VH21​
Elakin's Angels
WhoisDan
Papa Hedge
Elakin​
Fat Stacks
Ducky
Marko
Matt​
Exiles
Remix
Paxole
Fletcher​
87th V2
zaF
Jon
Howl​
2 Men And A Baby
PaulS
Polski Belg
Ben (the baby)​
Rocket Rapists
Banana duck
Sorzeh
Icefusion​
Team BG #1
Ethan
Superhitmandan
Oneshot​
Warriors
Ashboyd
Raptor
Zack​
Here2BeatPaulS
(sponsored by DentiCider)
Crumble
Robert
Oli Ludwig​
The Broccoli Bandits 
Spunky Bumlove
Axolotl
Sycorax​
Team We Love Dentibus
Fry
Simsy
Freddie​
 One Strap Budgie Smuggler Squad
WALT
CRUMBS 
CRYANT​
Sausage Fest
Supermoosey
John Feltham
Droge Worst​

9d807158b333aeb3577a6863fd0ebd63.png
 ​

Last edited:
first team is my team :p

The Mighty Morphin Flower Arrangers
Dentibus​
Fung​
Cogmaster​

87th Team Thunder
Blaze​
Dreamz​
Khandamir​
 ​
(another 87th team might register later)

much love to whoevers editing the post i forgot i could do that

Elakin's Angels
WhoisDan​
JakeW​
Elakin​
We also have a 4th member for if this goes to 4v4!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back