What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The ALUK Rocket League - League Starts Friday 24th!

I think a league point system would be great, imagine taking a week or two to end the league :p

Last day for signing up for the league will be thursday night!

Updated:

Exiles

Remix

Paxole

Fletcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this be Friday Dentibae because I like to believe Saturday's are an excuse to try and have a social life :(  

Can this be Friday Dentibae because I like to believe Saturday's are an excuse to try and have a social life :(  
hmm

its going to be an ongoing thing it'll be a tough ask to finish it all in one night

so im thinking to make it that bit better

Every Team plays each other 3 times (Can be 3 back to back or you can space them out if you wish)

1 point per win (no point going 3 points as you can't draw and i hate 3 times tables :p)

going to have a time limit to get all games played (1 or 2 weeks again depending on numbers)

If teams are on the same points come the end we go to playoffs

aiming to start this on saturday Its going to be an ongoing league so you can play at your own pace (within say 2 weeks so it doesn't get stale)

ROSTER CHANGE:
'Elakin's Angels'

@WhoisDan

@Elakin

@Azzer

Name change may be incoming as Dan enjoys whining about the current one.. I personally quite like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone got a 'Papa' sized space in their team?
I got space for you and someone else on my team if, someone buys me the game

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

ELAKIN'S ANGELS 2nd roster change!
WhoisDan

Elakin

Papa Hedge

This should be the final team Mr. @Dentibus

About 7 hours left to sign up (and til I'm out of work) 

Back