What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era

Was actually just reminiscing about the good and the bad times around here. It was fun while it lasted. Still remember all the good times before UNMC was shut down. Sad to see it go.

Wanted to check up on the usual state of things, seeing that RPUK arma server closed down actually made me feel sad for a bit.

Some of the most memorable moments in my time of gaming has been on this server. From meeting some amazing and funny people even down to all the drama over the years.

Will never forget all my banned boys. TI, 5th order & more.

Love all you boys <3

ah ah, I was just about to return with my west African army. lets make a u-turn and try again?

giphy.gif

Damn... Been years since I last played, honestly playing on ALUK consistently from 2015 to 2017ish had some great fucking memories...

Athira Constabulary gang love you all wherever you are ❤️

Damn... Been years since I last played, honestly playing on ALUK consistently from 2015 to 2017ish had some great fucking memories...

Athira Constabulary gang love you all wherever you are ❤️
I still come on Forums from time to Time Miss My Athira Constab

Miss the old times. i come back from time to time hoping the Arma server is back.

2014-2019 Arma 3 was unmatched nothing will come close 😔 

shout out everyone from years back !

the good ol' days

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On 19/08/2023 at 12:51, Vicky Smith said:

the good ol' days

I had so much fun, like when Sonder loaded a boat into Blackwish or the time we airlifted a speedboat minigun. Thanks for good memories 

On 19/08/2023 at 11:51, Vicky Smith said:

the good ol' days

I bet a donut that it was @VeikkQthat caused that. 😛 

Back