What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The new economy

u have to level up to get things (level 5 for car) and its like 5k a weed run or somthing
That sounds pretty stupid to me.. 5k for a weed run sweet jezus :(

What is the start money and what does a car/truck cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatchback: 5000

Offroad: 10000

SUV: 15000

4WD: 17050

QLIN: 18000

So it will take ages for everything to get damn.. maybe just stick to altis life xD
That was the general idea. In altis everyone rebel has a rifle which is what they want to avoid.

I am guessing Tanoa is going to be Civillian vs Cops. As in mainly pistols and some smgs. Unlike the Altis which is Rebels vs Cops dynamic.

Im not going to be playing Tanoa from how everything currently is, ill just stick to Altis. Not enjoyable for me, but try it for yourself and see

At least I will be able to RP as a civ when off duty and not get robbed every five minutes 

Prices are more realistic and items are all around realistic 

IE: a cup of tea is 1, clothing items are 25 to 50 etc..

I think the level system to buy stuff is a bit crappy though. My friend and I put our money together to buy a car but we weren't high enough "level" to buy one. I'm sure a car salesman would tell you that with cash in hand...

I dont get it, we all hype for Tanoa, and now people cry about the money and how everything is setup...

It Will be what you make of it, you cant play for an hour and say this is not good give it a week or so.

Im not home atm so cant say what I think about it, but this sounds good! 

Great work @WilcoIm excited to max! 

#hype

Last edited by a moderator:
The most important question is,can you buy the best rifles ever, AKs??

Back