What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - GooR (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooR

Dear Admins 

GooR has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Emanuel
Your Steam Profile ID: GooR
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198138024879
Date & Time you was banned:: Im not sure about a week ago.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Connell
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Well i was being chased by the cops and then was tazed. Then i suddenly woke up surrounded by cops, so i shot because i didnt realize i was being restrained and then i realized what was happening and before i could stop and say something i was banned. I think i was banned because apparently i was restraint glitching, but the thing is i was never restrained...
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3H) Restraining & Zipties

If you have been restrained or Ziptied you are no longer able to use any communication to contact your friends or gang members, This includes: group chat/teamspeak/skype or any other way of communication.
Thats the closest thing i could find to what i did.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well it was my first day on the server and i had never read the rules before. So therefore now that i have i think i should be given a chance again because now that i know my right from wrong there shouldn't be anymore problems. Also i really like how you guys handle your server, you don't take kindly to rule breakers and that's how every life server should be but they're not.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@GooR

Apart from possible restrain glitching... what else do you think was wrong with what you did here ?

@GooR

Apart from possible restrain glitching... what else do you think was wrong with what you did her
Shooting the cop was probably a bad idea and i really couldn't understand what they were saying because they were all yelling at me.

@Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back