What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Archie789 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie789

Unban Appeal for Archie789 

In-game Name: Archie Wett

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199062028948

Ban ID: !!rpuk11786!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.6 , C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: came out of character and combat logged

Why should we unban you ?: FAO Unban appeal review, since my transgression I have taken the time to consider my actions of combat logging and coming out of character. Over this time, I have realized that my actions were not only irresponsible but harmful to the roleplay.co.uk community. I have further revised the rules and have learnt what actions are prohibited. Please take into account that this is also my first offense and that I merely retaliated to another player also misconducting. I am aware that this doesn’t sanction my acts, but I believe that I deserve a chance at redemption. If you were to forgive my mistakes, this type of scenario will never happen again as I truly believe that I have changed for the better.

Please take the time to consider my request and make an informed decision based on my testimony.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please take into account that this is also my first offense and that I merely retaliated to another player also misconducting.
Regardless if you broke a rule because you think another player broke a rule, you still aren't allowed to break rules yourself.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Humour me, what is your Roleplay story for your character on our server?

Good afternoon Liam and thank you for taking the time to right to me.

My character began by doing small legal jobs to earn some money , then he expanded into the criminal world by selling illegal substances. After a short time he felt that it wasn't the life he wanted to live so he went back to being legal and started mining for a company which was advertised on tweedled. After working for a company for a while he saw that the money was reasonable but he had thoughts of what the money would look like if he owned a company himself. He had visions for the future of owning a mining business himself but he didn't get around to doing it .

Regarding your quote  ''Two wrongs do not make a right I one hundred percent agree with this statement. I reacted in fowl way and let my emotions get the better of me. When I look back at what happened I realised  that I could of handled the situation in a more professional manner and deeply regret the mistake I made , I know that I cant change the past however  I can promise that this type of incident will never happen again moving forward as I have had a lot of time to work on my flaws and better myself as a player.

Archie.

Hello there @Archie789

What are your plans if you return to RPUK with your character? Will you be going on with the plan of owning a company yourself? 
How would you handle the situation in a professional manner?  - Let's say for fairness sake. - Let's say you combat logging never happened, we warped back in time and you have a second chance to go about it differently.
Jimmy kills you, you think Jimmy broke a rule, what do you do? What would you do different? 

Hey Mike 

In response to your first point I would like to say that my character is very eager to explore more of the area and meet new people along the way. If my character was given the opportunity to return back to the city I believe he still has plans of starting his own mining company himself and is very excited to see what comes along in the future.

Regarding to  your second point to what I would do different I would for one stay in the game and play it out and secondly I would ask for a admins assistance before I make any of my own decisions. I would also like to add that I have recently just downloaded a clipping software which will be helpful to defend myself if I was in the same situation. However though I now feel confident enough to say that I cant see myself making the same mistake again as I have had enough time to rethink my actions.

Thank you Archie

Hello there, 

I am happy to see how respectful you are, even in the notes I am reading you were rather understanding of your silly mistake. 
Your account is rather clean, this is your first ban, will we see each other here again? 

What would be your own decision? 

Hey mike

If I was to be allowed back into the city I can one hundred percent guarantee I will never have to submit another unban request ever again. 

Thank you Archie

Hello Archie, 

You forgot to answer this question for me; 
What would be your own decision?

Regarding to  your second point to what I would do different I would for one stay in the game and play it out and secondly I would ask for a admins assistance before I make any of my own decisions. I would also like to add that I have recently just downloaded a clipping software which will be helpful to defend myself if I was in the same situation. However though I now feel confident enough to say that I cant see myself making the same mistake again as I have had enough time to rethink my actions.

Hey mike

Sorry some misunderstanding from my end 

what I meant by that is I shouldn't sort of make quick decisions and jump to conclusions without an admins advice. 

I hope that makes sort of makes sence.

Archie

Thank you for the reply @Archie789

Whilst I think this is what you're saying, I just want to make it clear that you shouldn't take matters in to your own hands. Instead, record it (I see you got yourself some software to help with this, good call) and then report the person here on the forums. You should never retaliate and especially not in roleplay. I do however feel from your responses that you do now understand this, even if not exactly what you said.

Which is good, you clearly have an understanding of what you did wrong and how to act, or not act, in the future. Which is really all we ask for. You've also been very polite which is always nice, considering what we might hear otherwise...

Therefore, I am happy to say that I will be issuing an unban for yourself. Please make sure to keep that promise of not having to do another unban appeal, and please make sure you understand that issues with rulebreaks from other players are dealt with here on the forums, afterwards, and never in-game.

And before you log on, have another read over the rules, to make sure you're up to date:
Community rules: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/community-rules/
GTA Rules: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

Welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back