What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - bm7t - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bm7t

Unban Appeal for bm7t 

In-game Name: Thomas Hare

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198144507232

Ban ID: !!rpuk667!!

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client / Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There was a huge exploit with the towing system where when you finished the towing job, if you spammed enter you could get an infinite amount of money. Me and my friend were caught doing this by one of the admins. The admin at the time thought my friend was hacking or using a client, however this was not the case, when my friend tried to dispute it the admin banned the both of us.

Why should we unban you ?: It's been a pretty long amount of time since the ban, 2 years is enough time to come to grips with the idea that using an exploit on a roleplay server is no fun for anyone. To my knowledge the exploit is patched however even if I did find an exploit even a small one I would report it instantly instead of using it to ruin the game for myself and other people. I am a pretty experienced rper on fivem so I wouldn't end up giving any other reasons for a ban (such as frp or rdm), but I also enjoyed my time on your server and I'd like to come back and experience the server once again. For the record, neither me or my friend used an illegal client on the server, or ever on fivem, it was just one exploit we found.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @bm7t
So you found an exploit. You and your friend, instead of reporting this, took full advantage of your newly discovered 'treasure'.
You have stated that, in future, you would report this to the staff team rather than ultimately ruin the fun for everyone by cheating. While I am glad to hear this, I still wonder why this wasn't your initial thought back then? Understandably, it's been two years since this occurred, and evidentially; it seems you have matured since, given your claims in this appeal. 

Please, ensure to read through all of our rules again, make yourself familiar with them - as you might need to know them, if you play your cards right...

-> FiveM Rules
-> Community Rules

- Furthermore; since you gained money and assets unfairly, by taking advantage of an exploit rather than reporting it to our Staff Team, your character 'Thomas Handcocc', character ID 5304, will receive a full character wipe. 

Meaning, anything that this character owns, will be deleted.

• Bank account set to 0
  • Cash in hand set to 0
  • Inventory items removed.
  • Cars, Houses, Storage Containers owned, will be deleted permanently.
    |_ The only thing your character retains, are it's "RP memories", phone contacts etc.

Do you agree to the terms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell be briefly about your plans on the server, should you return.
- Got anything in particular that you're planning on doing, joining a faction? Starting a business? 

To be honest I wanna try roleplaying as a normal job, something like a taxi driver or a trucker maybe. If I don't find any luck in that I'll end up forming a gang of some sort with my friends.

Fair enough, at least you've got somewhat of a plan then! 
Keeps people from wandering around, falling back into old habits (usually anyways...)

I'm going to give you another shot, @bm7t - I suggest you use it well, and remember that with the 'Fair Bans System' in place, any ban within 6 months of today, will result in a permanent ban as well. 

- The wipe has been completed, and your ban has been lifted. 
Welcome Back.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back