What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kev Karma - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev Karma

Banned
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Kev Karma 

In-game Name: Kev Karma

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198071011322

Ban ID: !!rpuk11947!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1, G1.3, G4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for driving into a cop on a motorcycle without any rp before hand, I stay around the police station to start rp interactions with the police aka baiting, and also I punched someone 13mins after being in pill box.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to get unbanned because I love the server and I try my hardest to not break any rules, I understand my characters personality can sometimes make the rules a little hard to follow and sometimes slip up, but I didnt intentionally want to break any rules. for the cop I hit with my car I was driving fast to a left turn and to be honest I didnt see him there, but still I hit him and I need to take the blame for that. I feel bad for what I did and i tried to rp ketaminkev after doing it to at least make up for hitting him. I should definitely be more careful with my reclus driving. for G1.3 this one is something I know I do as I love to make rp scenarios around pillbox and pd, I understand that some others might not like getting baited into situations with ketaminkev but I always try and make the roleplay fun for the others involved. I should go around the city more and do other things than just baiting, but I would not try bait chaises I just like causing a ruckus as ketaminkev with his hate for the police and what they did to him. I will not stay around police stations and pillbox if i was to be unbanned but I do find most fun and engaging rp I get is from that. as for G4.4 I know this rule well and I always wait a while before trying to do any punching stabbing or shooting, but this time I was off by 3 mins on the cooldown. I apologise for this, and I will not just assume how much time has gone by and actually set a timer or wait 20mins to start something as ketaminkev after a visit to pill box.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Kev Karma
I hope we're well today. 

If you love this server as much as you claim and try your hardest not to break rules, why do you have the history that you do? 
Surely you would've ensured you follow the rules, no? 

for the cop I hit with my car I was driving fast to a left turn and to be honest I didnt see him there, but still I hit him and I need to take the blame for that
Are you sure? Are you certain you're telling the truth? From what I can see you were FIXATED on him. You saw a bike officer pass by lower legion and you even cut on the pavement to try n catch up to him and you run him over. "I'm so sorry I didn't meant to do that at all" In a very sarcastic tone of voice. You go check on the bike if it's unlocked, and then are surprised when you get tasered n cuffed for dangerous driving. 

You were out of bed from Pillbox and decide to go to police impound and immediately decide to punch them off their bike without any prior RP, after you kick him you go and I quote "Just give me the fucking thingie dickhead" 

Considering both situations were with an officer, and both were with a different officer it can be easily seen as baiting, you baiting a situation/chase with the police. 

I was acting out drunk driving but I didnt want to actually hit him, I did want to bait him however. I shouldn't be baiting at all as I've said I just enjoy the rp that comes with it. but for the future I will find other ways to rp without baiting. With how i acted after i hit him, I just decided to stay in character and the officer knows ive wanted his bike the whole day same as the one at impound, I felt bad for hitting him but I stayed in character. The officer at impound I had rp ongoing with him throughout the day, where I wanted his bike but still I shouldn't of done it as It wasn't 15mins past. I have been baiting a lot but I feel like my character revolves around it. I just want to give people a crackhead experience with my ketaminkev character, but I will stop baiting as its not enjoyable for everyone involved.

Hello there @Kev Karma

Is this true, you acting out drunk driving? You seemed rather fine walking into a store to buy a knife/weapon. 
You drive rather "normally" (given the norm of driving on the server), the officer slows down to stop at the red light and you decide to bonnet him, get out of the car, don't even rush to the officer to apologize, check on him, build something of it as an accident,  instead you sarcastically reply "I'm so sorry, wow! didn't meant to do that" as you run for the bike to try and steal it. 
I can see more than what you claim. 

Please explain both of those situations to the dot and explain what/where you broke the rule(s). 

Thank you in advance. 

I would not roleplay me being drunk if I'm alone going to buy a weapon. as for how I dealt with the situation after hitting him I stayed in ketaminkevs character, and through out the day I was trying to take a police bike, the guy knew me from previously trying to take it also the guy at impound knew I wanted the bike before I even punched him. Ketaminkev would not say sorry to the police he would go for the bike.

I don't remember much but I remember going onto the curb to bait the officer but hit him instead, I then continued to roleplay as the thief I am and took the opportunity to try see if his bike was unlocked.

Hello there @Kev Karma
It's completely fine to RP being drunk, but don't break rules to do that. 

I just want you to understand that what you did was wrong, and fair punishment was placed on you because of that. 
If your aim is to run officers over on their bikes  without any prior RP and provide barely any RP after that and clearly target them you will find yourself here again. 

I want you to quote the rules you broke, explain them in your own words.

Yes Sir I understand exactly what i did wrong and will not do anything along them lines in the future.

G1.1 Ramming into anyone without rp 

G1.3 Hanging around pd or pillbox with no reason, and going out my way to make police want to chase me

G4.4 Not being able to do any physical harm to others and rp being weak after being in pill box for 15mins

Hello there @Kev Karma
I will post the rules in their entirety as well so you can have a read of them. 

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

(G4.5) When you have been revived:

• You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.
  • When you are being treated by a medic, you must be mindful that you have just been injured and you must not just run off after you have been revived unless there is a strong roleplay reason to do so.
  • Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

Now that they were quoted and highlighted where you broke them, I hope it's more of a clearer picture for yourself Mr. Karma. 
I will also be linking the server and community rules below: 

I highly recommend you  have a re-read of them. 
You were trying to bait police for a chase multiple times. 

Now, I want you to tell me how do I know we won't see each other on the forums again IF unbanned.
What have you learned?
Where have you improved? 
Will you continue such bait-y behavior in the future? 

Every ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again and much harder to come back from. 

I will follow the rules from now on and find rp scenarios outside of baiting. I love the server and every ban sucks as I only play on this server and its the only game I enjoy playing. I messed up with how I was and I was selfish for wanting to bait and mess around with police all the time so I will change how I approach the game and be sure to stick to all the rules if I was to be unbanned. I have learnt from my mistakes in the past and I will do the same this time around also.

Hello there @Kev Karma
I hope you're doing well. 

I will take my chance on you and give you a third chance, like I said before, ANY form of rule break in the upcoming 6 months will land you with a permanent ban due to Fair Ban System. 
The next ban will be harder to come back from, and might end up with a cooldown. 

Unbanned

With this time I recommend re-reading the rules and making sure you've actually learned from your ban. 
Otherwise we will see each other here again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back