What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ky - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozza_

Donator
Donator
Unban Appeal for Ky 

In-game Name: Kylxn

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198197366579

Ban ID:  !!rpuk10051!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The Admin says the logs showed I died after falling off this ledge. Then left 3 seconds later. He tried it himself and hardly took any damage. I did the same thing last night but still had health remaining - I was still alive at this point and had to leave the city because of irl stuff. So I just stood against the corner and left. Upon coming back into the city I went to get some drinks and found myself dead on the floor.

As he stated, I hadn't been in a bug - making me die. Or nothing along the lines. I wouldn't 'combat log' as I actually enjoy playing in the city. It's a great laugh, I also wouldn't be writing an appeal if I did wrong. All I know is before I went to sleep I was alive and healthy ready for today! But I hope this gets resolved soon 🙂

Why should we unban you ?: I haven't done any harm to anyone. Haven't affected anyone's roleplay. I enjoy spending time in the city; this is my little getaway zone from the real world. I would appreciate it if you looked into it!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Ky
I hope we're doing well today! 

Thank you for taking the time and making effort into your unban appeal, I understand they can be time consuming. 
From what I can see you timed out. 

In the future when you're dead awaiting a medic and your game crashes, PLEASE, make a ticket on discord, or make a staff aware of this. 
To quote the rule;

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
Combat logging automatically comes with a minimum of a 1 month wait time.

Considering you timed out, and I believe you did it without ill intent, I will be granting you and unban, HOWEVER, in the future, please make a ticket on discord or make a staff member aware of your crash. 
I understand your frustration and don't believe you had any ill intent on this occasion, so I will be issuing an unban.

Seriously, please do have a thorough read of our rules before re-joining.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/community-rules/
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

Thank you for your time. 

Unbanned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back