What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - leonlad101 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonlad101

Unban Appeal for leonlad101 

In-game Name: Tyrone smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121176886

Ban ID: !!rpuk5449!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was exploiting by jumping into the cells and hitting someone through the cell which isn't correct roleplay since in real life you wouldn't jump into a cell multiple times and hit someone through a cell

Why should we unban you ?: I love to play this server since its high pop and has a very nice community and I'm sorry for what I've done I will not do it again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@leonlad101What possessed you to try and do this? Did it not seem wrong at the time that you were doing it?

So lets go back to your previous appeal and see if you can answer this time around @leonlad101

You've clearly not read the server rules judging by the question you've put to me so I will give you 1 chance to read them, quote me the exact rule you broke, explain why that rule got you banned, and why your ban is a permanent ban and not a time ban. 
Please answer that which Ant asked in your last denied appeal. 

@Charles Vane c2.2 which I got banned for is exploiting like trying to get more money or to glitch out of a cell and the reason I got banned because when I was jumping and rag dolling into the cell I was trying to get out

Well you've evidently not read the Unban Appeal Process/Rules now have you?!

At this point you're just wasting all of our time. 

Go away, read the Community Rules, GTARP Rules & Unban Appeal Process

Once you've done that, you can reappeal from the following date; 20/09/2021

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back