What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - TheRustyLemon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyLemon

Unban Appeal for TheRustyLemon 

In-game Name: Zak Matrix

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198199441837

Ban ID: !!!rpuk13693!!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I died of thirst/hunger logged out to play csgo. Logged back in then tried to lie about how I died obviously admins seen that I died due to hunger/thirst and not due to the cars bugging out and then went afk.

Why should we unban you ?: Wasn't in no RP or combat wasn't even near anyone. Fair enough I tried to lie but combat logging? I do apologise for trying to lie about it and it wont happen again. I'll be sure to carry more food and drinks on me. Been playing since 2016 only ever received 1 ban for RDM but I couldn't appeal that due to it being a 24 hour ban. Other than that I've had a perfect record on this server. I do apologise that it isn't a long appeal theres not much to be said. I do realise what I did wasn't right and the reason I left was to play CS:GO after I died due to hunger/thirst. I am really sorry for trying to lie about how I died and I promise not to do it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,
How are we tonight? ^^

I highly suggest re-reading the combat logging rule and ask yourself which part of the rule you broke. 
I'd like to ask why lie? You're right you had a clean record if we don't pay attention to the 1 day ban for RDM. I'd still consider that a very clean record, why didn't you wait to bleed out before dcing? 

How do I know you're not lying right now? 

Hey! I'm not too bad tonight thank you!

I think I broke the rule C2.3 Logging out during an RP situation. I was just driving around the city, just chilling really. And I didn't realise I was dying due to hunger/thirst and then I just died in my car. I think I waited around 10 minutes and didn't get any medical attention. I wasn't RPing with anyone at the time I was driving around. Whilst I was dead I got a message asking to play CS:GO. So I went and played. 

The reason I lied is literally due to being impatient. I was dead and I just wanted to play so I lied to the admins. When I had logged back into RPUK there was a bug making cars randomly spin and fly about and I said that I died due to that bug and when questioned by the admins I just went quite because I was caught out and felt embarrassed. Which I am really sorry for.

I'm not lying now because I have nothing to lie about. I've told the truth and nothing but the truth and I am sorry about lying in the first place.

Hello there, @TheRustyLemon
How are we, I'm glad to hear you're doing well. ^^

I see...
I've a mission for you, quote for me the rule you broke, highlight the part(s) where you broke said rule, and explain the rule in your own words, why we have it, why it's necessary. 

If you were in a situation where you died to x, how would you deal with it? 

Hello again!

Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

This is the rule that I broke and here is where I broke it "while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting" I fall under this rule because I guess you can call it "rage-quitting" due to being impatient. 

This server is one of the most important rules in GTA RP in my opinion really due because if people just always quit if they went down, being chased or in the middle of a RP situation then trying to RP would be pointless because everyone would just log out and wait until they're gone mainly people do this to not lose their items/gear.

If you were in a situation where you died to x, how would you deal with it?  I think you're meaning if I was in the same situation. If I died the same way again this time I would either wait for an ems to respond or I'd just bleed out and not do what I did again. 

Hello there @TheRustyLemon
I am glad to hear you understand said rule, I do hope in your absence from the server you've read the server and community rules, and this is truly your first permanent ban and you will not follow down this path only a few ever recover from. 

Found here; 
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/community-rules/
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

I will give you a GOLDEN CHANCE to return to this community, before I issue any unban I highly suggest re-reading the rules, and making sure you're well familiar with them, given how clear your account is, I do believe you're speaking the truth, next time, do not log off until you respawn or be saved by NHS / by passing citizens, and please, do not lie to staff, we know more than we let on, I hope this proves to be a lesson for yourself. 

Keep in mind that for the next 6 months, any ban will immediately place you on a permanent ban that you will have to appeal, please be warry of this. 

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back