What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tommy Turbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Turbo

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Tommy Turbo 

In-game Name: Tommy Turbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199204426895

Ban ID: !!rpuk12445!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i was underage when I started playing the server.
The server is an 18+ server meaning it could expose sensitive topics to people under 18.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello staff,

So in these 3 months I've been banned I've really realised that I should've waited until I was 18 to play on the server, since this is a strict rule. I started playing in September 2021 when I was 16 so I've been in the community for a while and knew the punishments of getting caught for being underage but me being dumb still played on the server and loved the people on the server immediately and I started playing more and more on the server I made friends and had good RP with people, so I didn't wanna stop playing. Been 18 (Removed For Protection By Mike) for a few months now and I am sorry that I didn't stop playing on the server and I didn't wait until I was the appropriate age to play. I had time to think about my mistake I made and learn from it in the time I've been banned.
Thanks to staff for taking time out of their day to read my appeal and I hope to hear from you again soon and regain your trust

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Tommy Turbo
You will notice I edited your appeal a little due to you sharing personal information there, this is for your protection, as well as ours. 

Now onto your appeal; 
Why did you lie about your age? You knew we had a strict 18+ policy, did others know of your situation? 
I do not believe you've caused any issues on the server, and then you break our trust by us finding this....This is very taken seriously within the community and it was/is something you lied about...how can we trust you now? 

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I lied about my age because I wanted to keep playing on RPUK and not change the server I was playing on, since I made a few friends on the server already and got quite addicted to playing on the server. A few others knew about me being underage at the time but they didn't think much of it or just didn't care about it.

I want to regain trust by reading and following every rule again and being up-to-date with all the new changes to the server and if there's something that the staff team want to know or are not sure about I'm more than happy to hop in a vc with staff.

Hello Tommy. 

How many is a few? 
Have you thoroughly read the rules since been banned? - Can you quote the rule for me, explain it to me, and why we've it in place. 
What is the lore of Tommy, what is the background, goals? 

Can you come to TS at any point? Be it tonight, or tomorrow? 
ts.roleplay.co.uk

Hello Mike,

Like 5 people I think, its not allot of people that knew.

I have read the rules in the time I've been banned. 

GTA5 is rated Mature/17+ by ESRB, and 18+ by PEGI, and our server's location is kind of 'in-between' those jurisdictions, for safeguarding reasons we have elected to adopt an 18+ policy for players on our FiveM server.
The server is 18+ because GTA5 is PEGI 18 this means the game is made for an adult community. It could expose sensitive topics as well that are only for adults.

Tommy is a man that didn't know what to do with his life and moved to the UK. The problem was he had only a limited amount of money so he bought a taxi license and started picking up clients. He met a few colleagues and became friends with them.  They were getting and selling drugs and Tommy heard that drugs earned good money so he tried it himself. At first it went all good until he got caught by the police and got sent to prison. Prison didn't stop him so he kept selling drugs but after selling and selling he didn't like selling drugs anymore so he went back to the taxi centre to get his job back. Tommy bought a few nice cars and saved his money. He kept meeting more and more people in the city and a few friends of him wanted to create a little criminal group. Tommy joined the group and enjoyed it, bought his 1st house with the group and grew his 1st weed plants for the group for a few weeks but then he realised the criminal group life isn't for him. He left the group and kept the group as friends but went his own path. Now Tommy is a person that loves to help people and hangs around with people since he likes that the most. Tommy is looking to own a business and in the future.

I am available tonight until 11:00pm UK time and tomorrow the whole afternoon/evening. What fits you the best.

tomorrow the whole afternoon/evening would do well, more will be discussed on TS 🙂

Feel free to DM me, as I might...forget...(gold fish memory)

Don't worry I didn't forget! I will get to you by tomorrow! @Tommy Turbo^.^

Hello there. 
Sorry for the long wait, have been a busy-bee. 
I hope that we're okay today. 

Let's get down to the main topic of today, being your unban appeal. 
I am still of two ways, but I will ultimately give you a chance back, trust has been broken from our side but only time will tell if you will manage to fix it, I am willing to give you a shot at fixing it. 

General reminder for you, before you join the server, please read our rules found here; 
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/community-rules/
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

As well as the reminder about or TS conversation about the usage of your /me(s). 

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back