What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803120

Ban ID: !!rpuk9144!!

Reason given for your ban: g4.5, g4.4, g3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I do not remember the actual scenario as it was over 6 months ago, but looking at the rules i had seemed to use OOC information, Not RP'd when i was downed and also didnt follow RP when revived i.e. play injuries well and starting moving like nothing happened

Why should we unban you ?: It has been a number of months since i was unban and i have had the time to play other servers and get even better with RP. Even though enjoyment was there with other servers it did not feel the same knowing my friends were on this server while i was alone in others. I know my RP has improved majorly since the last time i was here and i feel like i am at a stage where i am ready to return. I do apologise for all my previous actions, they cannot be justified and i will ensure nothing of the sort will ever happen again. The point of RP is to enjoy a game with other online players and if i am not following rules then the enjoyment for others will also be halted and might lead to some people not wanting to come on anymore which is what you do not want with a server as the more people on the more enjoyable it is. I hope to be unban so i can enjoy this great server and finally join my friends again and again would like to apologise for the behaviour in the past and can ensure this will never be the case again.

I was also told to come back from January after a couple more months. And i have taken the further time off to ensure a situation like this will not occur again
Link to previous appeal : https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/144226-unban-appeal-weemz-gta-rp/#comment-821240

Again i would like to apologise for the problems i caused and can assure this will never occur again. I aim to give the best RP experience for myself and other players within the server as it would be disrespectful not to. I know i am ready to come back to the server now and be the best RP player for everyone around me. Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lot to unpack with this one. Now you mentioned you can't remember much due to how much time has passed so I'll help refresh your memory here. 

We will start with this, You we're in MRPS Cells and you we're metagaming with your friend whom is/was a solicitor and for the cop to give him a call. Lets start there, Explain this to us and why you thought it would of been a good idea to even attempt such a thing. 

It was not a good thing to attempt. It is a vivd memory but I do not know why i attempted such a thing. My time away i have learned the right way to RP and that is definetly not a good way of doing it. With or without a solicitor there, I have been at MRPS multiple times and never had any issues like this so I do not know why I did such a thing there anyway. I can only apologise and assure something like this or any other rulebreaks will not occur again.

So if you are now saying you haven't had any issues with or without a solicitor, Why metagame your friend to come and help you who was a solicitor to come down to the cells? What made this situation different from any other. Help us understand this.

Like I said, I am not sure why I did it. Poor judgement from me and heat of the moment thinking. Been in the cell numerous times without it no idea why i decided to try think outside the box this time. It's something i can only apologise for an guarantee would not happen again. Maybe a part of me wanted a RP scene with a solicitor there but the way i went about it was incorrect and should not be happening in that manner. I do apologise for the stupidity on my side there

"Poor judgement" and "heat of the moment thinking" seem to be incredibly common things that you show on the server. 6 bans is ridiculous.

Every single time we unban you, you break the rules again within a week or so, sometimes within a few days.

Your last appeal in June you said the following:

I will 100% be mindful of the rules as the time off from the server which is now close to 2 weeks I have read over rules extensively. 
And yet, three days later, you ended up permanantly banned again.

Clearly we can't trust you and you'll seemingly say anything to get unbanned and get back on, even if it's not true. The rules you have broken are not accidents or mistakes, they are intentional rule breaks.

I need to know why we should let you back. What benefits will your return provide to the server and the community as a whole? Justify why we should take the risk of allowing you to rejoin

I do understand the risks taken if letting me back into the server based on my past here. As I have said before, This has been the longest ban i've served and i have had a lot of time to think over everything properly. Espescially, knowing my friends are in the server having a good time while i have been left out for months for my own actions. I have gone onto other servers but none have been the same. I did take the time to learn how to do it the right way and I do know i am ready to step back in to this city. I believe for the community here i will provide a great RP experience for everyone who will interact with me when I am back. I learned not to be selfish and I would not have appealed if I felt I would not be a good asset to the community. I have genuinely learned a lot during my time off to ensure something like this would never occur again. I just hope you do give me the chance to prove that to you too

Hello there @weemz
I hope we're doing well today.

I've a few questions to ask you myself. 

You've had a lot of time to think over everything properly, what conclusion did you come up with? 
You say:

"I did take the time to learn how to do it the right way and I do know i am ready to step back in to this city"
Could you go further into this? How do WE know you're ready to be back? What changed? 

"I believe for the community here i will provide a great RP experience for everyone who will interact with me when I am back."
 With the time away, what kind of RP scenarios did you thought of for your character? Where do you want to take them? What is the "goal" or "achievement" for Mr. Weemzlow. 

"I just hope you do give me the chance to prove that to you too"
I think we've given you a lot of chances this would be your 3rd perm-ban. How do WE know you're worth the risk, again? 

Thank you for your time.

Have a re-read before we proceed further. 
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/community-rules/
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you go further into this? How do WE know you're ready to be back? What changed? 
Like i said i spent time away from this server and onto others just to enhance my RP in general and what changed was me going how it should be and I can only prove to you this if I am let back in.

With the time away, what kind of RP scenarios did you thought of for your character? Where do you want to take them? What is the "goal" or "achievement" for Mr. Weemzlow. 
Main goal was to move to the house in the hills and also having a good collection of cars and potentially a business with my friends. I was working on this and did manage some of this and i do want keep working on this with this character as I feel it can be progressed a lot through roleplay

I think we've given you a lot of chances this would be your 3rd perm-ban. How do WE know you're worth the risk, again? 
I do understand the doubt and risk on your side but like i mentioned before I would not be here asking for the chance to be back in the city if i did not have the intention of going about it the right way this time. I wouldn''t want to come in and be removed right away like last time as it was a mistake that could've been avoided and I will fix that moving forward

Very well. I will give you one GOLDEN chance. There will be no more - you get banned again within the next 6 months and you are done. Staff does this in their own free time and we do not like wasting it on people who are only here to cause issues. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back