What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC abusing their power?

My point is once you enter the UNMC checkpoint dosent matter how small the insult is we will take it to consideration and it keep in mind that it is a                    MILITARY CHECKPOINT YOU DONT FUCK AROUND OR IN IT                       If we feel like you insulting doing inappropriate stuff in our lands it is up to us on how we will punish you so in that case i can not take anyone insulting (dosent matter the insult) my Captain i will do what i feel like i need to do so next time i think you should learn how to behave in a military checkpoint we are not soft as the UK part of the island bud...
So, effectively what you are saying is that should you deem someone's comment offensive you have the right to kill them?

If he really did say "my clothes are better than yours", that isn't really an insult is it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't actually an insult anyways since he called me a hobo and I responded: my designer clothing is probably more expensive than urs. Anyway the only thing that really bothered me is that my orca ( parked 2 meters from the checkpoint ) was chopped because of this. I don't know who did so I can't put it on the UNMC shoulders. But they should take better care of that next time.

Well buddy i made my explanation if you did not like my explanation contact my higher ups or come on ts3 to go in details for now i think i made my point...

wow lots of hurt in this thread tonight but the fact of the matter is once you cross our border you are under our rules and as long as you are respectful and abide by our rules you will be treated fairly and get our full protection. However should you decide to become abusive insulting or break our laws then you will pay the ultimate price, sometimes our methods may seem a bit harsh but the fact of the matter is we rarely get repeat offenders in side of our lands.

if you dont like the way we do things then no-one forces you to come across our borders you do it on you own free will

You don't get repeat offenders because dead people can't repeat their offenses :D

I've tried sneaking through UNMC territory countless times without paying my taxes, and let me tell you, those guys don't mess around the second you cross them.

If you've got anything expensive to go through, lick their bloody boots until you're clear.

I've tried sneaking through UNMC territory countless times without paying my taxes, and let me tell you, those guys don't mess around the second you cross them.

If you've got anything expensive to go through, lick their bloody boots until you're clear.
I love you! Your now my favorite HOBO XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough the execution if it was RP'd properly, however executions can be kind of lame on the role play sometimes, as I think role play should be fun for both sides.

But to scrap a 2 million pound Orca as well, thats just being a plain <insert expletive here> ....

Executing someone over a comment like that breaks gameplay completely IMO

I have never met a UNMC member who wasn't kind before. I am surprised that that happened

Kral stated his Captain was insulted so it appears there is more since it is also stated they RPed for 10 minutes. Nothing is wrong here except Zingo is very unhappy with what happened with the results of the situation.

It is within roleplay to execute someone for an insulting comment. Someone named Berzerker I robbed way the hell back in April 2014 that I put in my Guide to what is and is not RDM and VDM post said to me "How about I drag my balls across your face?" Did I shoot him? No,Foz killed him before I could. I would have in fact shot him for such a remark and why wouldn't I? It's perfectly within RP if someone insults you. 

On another note we're attacked very frequently so it's not sunshine and daisies in the UNMC Territory. People start shit and we make them eat it. We have a zero tolerance policy for disrespectful people,trolls and in general a dislike for hobos as a result. If you've ever been to Kavala you know exactly what a hobo is. 

To be unclean as a troll.

That is the mark of the hobo.

To be impure and steal.

To be abhorred and kill without speech or thought.

To be reviled and strike the innocent with a vehicle.

To be hunted by all.

That is the fate of the hobo.

To be purged with fire.

That is the fate of the hobo.

To be cleansed with lead.

That is the fate of all hobos.

I personally feel the RP of the military factor is fine, but idf you want realism, if you killed innocent civilians at the border the U.N would go crazy shit on your ass.
 Though I think punishments are fine for disobeying of course, just like rebels. But then, there is no need to chop millions worth of vehicle to show your (member) is biggers than everyone elses. Have a heart man some of these guys dont know you unmc and they lose their hard earned trucks or w/e because they didnt know how to talk to you xD.

I think it's better if you shoot them to just leave their vehicle to get cleared or blow it up or something you know? People have a choice I know, to go through your checkpoint, (they can swim or go to red zone), but o most its the only place for guns + roleplay, you have a gigantic portion of the map and some very necessary things are there (weed process/chop shop/black market + the town).

Or if you want to be true to life, destroy the car and take the guy prisoner for a while then deport him. I think that is how it would work in real life.

just my opinions ;)

I've never met a UNMC member that haven't been kind.  So i'm quite surprised that happened lol.

On another note, I remember Vladic Ka saying he would ban people, if they killed a victim that actually complied. It may be nice roleplay, but it ruins the trust between victim and offender. If everyone killed each other after they robbed the person, people would just stop complying and start fighting/running.

And that's exactly what ruins the roleplay on a server.

But I wasn't there, so that story OP made, might have been one-sided and a bit different than the actual truth.

Who knows.

The main thing you have to remember when dealing with the UNMC is that within their territory (including the checkpoint) they still use the death penalty, as the entire territory is under martial law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law).

It is, of course, entirely dependant on who is on duty and how you behave. If you jokingly said that your clothes are more expensive, some might laugh, but if you were full of pride and being a general dick, then you're more likely to feel the lead of justice.

EDIT: Damn these double posts....

wow lots of hurt in this thread tonight but the fact of the matter is once you cross our border you are under our rules and as long as you are respectful and abide by our rules you will be treated fairly and get our full protection. However should you decide to become abusive insulting or break our laws then you will pay the ultimate price, sometimes our methods may seem a bit harsh but the fact of the matter is we rarely get repeat offenders in side of our lands.

if you dont like the way we do things then no-one forces you to come across our borders you do it on you own free will
Um this isn't quite true, when I came to the unmc once I was not informed of a potential firefight at the drug dealer and after having my mohawk stolen whilst under unmc protection, i went to speak to somebody about this and was curtly informed it's not the problem of the unmc, hence I have not been back there. You charge for protection but when you fail on that matter you then choose to ignore that failure.

Say what you will but this is my personal experience with the unmc, and will be my last as it left a very bitter feeling.

Edit, just to clarify, I don't have any particular issues with unmc members, just the experience I had there

Okay, I've just read some of the comments and I'll just say this..

UNMC is a guerilla army.. 
Have you seen any nice guerilla armies in Africa?
Have you? 
If so, please do share because I'm dying to see a guerilla that does not act like the UNMC, if not worse. 

Personally, I have to problems what so ever with the UNMC. 
If you act good, they'll act... kind of good.. xD

Back