What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC abusing their power?

I personally feel the RP of the military factor is fine, but idf you want realism, if you killed innocent civilians at the border the U.N would go crazy shit on your ass.

Though I think punishments are fine for disobeying of course, just like rebels. But then, there is no need to chop millions worth of vehicle to show your (member) is biggers than everyone elses. Have a heart man some of these guys dont know you unmc and they lose their hard earned trucks or w/e because they didnt know how to talk to you xD.

I think it's better if you shoot them to just leave their vehicle to get cleared or blow it up or something you know? People have a choice I know, to go through your checkpoint, (they can swim or go to red zone), but o most its the only place for guns + roleplay, you have a gigantic portion of the map and some very necessary things are there (weed process/chop shop/black market + the town).

Or if you want to be true to life, destroy the car and take the guy prisoner for a while then deport him. I think that is how it would work in real life.

just my opinions ;)
You cannot make the realism arguement in an Altis Life server. We all come here to escape reality and do things you cannot normally do like tell a cop to go fuck themselves or kill. You would do neither in real life if you had a conscience. To make it perfectly like real life the game would have ended a long time ago. You die once your dead,depleted resources on small island as a husk,60% of the population would not have assault rifles and commit crimes,the UNMC would have fucking tanks and other military shit from Chernarus, and the British military would be here instead of the police if they didn't simply abandon it,because of the drained resources and 95% death rate per day.

We blow up vehicles if they don't piss us off. Like I said it lasted 10 minutes and a captain was insulted so there has to be more. We also have a death pit,but everyone combat logs,because it doesn't have a prison script and I end up banning them. We stopped using it as much as we used to as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hilarious that they keep saying "Come in with an attitude and you'll get dealt with"... especially since every single time I go there there is at least 1 UNMC member (admittedly, usually a Pvt) trying to pick a fight with someone. It seems like the folks that join have some sort of superiority complex, where they feel that they need to execute someone for slighting them in the least, even for the smallest thing as a hobo saying their clothes are designer and due to my past experiences, I'm inclined to believe OP's story, as I was executed for a simple misunderstanding where the Pvt in question twisted the situation so far out of reality that they felt they needed to kill me...  And I've only really had a pleasant experience with maybe 4 UNMC members (and by pleasant I don't mean friendly, I mean one where the UNMC member isn't trying to yell over me, cussing at me, and just all-out treating me like I just killed their pet).

tsk tsk tsk

I only RP with UNMC away from their border now... as a personal rule.

Lol, the UNMC are always kind when I see them

I find it hilarious that they keep saying "Come in with an attitude and you'll get dealt with"... especially since every single time I go there there is at least 1 UNMC member (admittedly, usually a Pvt) trying to pick a fight with someone. It seems like the folks that join have some sort of superiority complex, where they feel that they need to execute someone for slighting them in the least, even for the smallest thing as a hobo saying their clothes are designer and due to my past experiences, I'm inclined to believe OP's story, as I was executed for a simple misunderstanding where the Pvt in question twisted the situation so far out of reality that they felt they needed to kill me...  And I've only really had a pleasant experience with maybe 4 UNMC members (and by pleasant I don't mean friendly, I mean one where the UNMC member isn't trying to yell over me, cussing at me, and just all-out treating me like I just killed their pet).

tsk tsk tsk

I only RP with UNMC away from their border now... as a personal rule.
Thank you, constructive criticism is what we need to get better at what we do.. If you or anyone else in this thread wish to discuss events that happen to you that you felt you where wrongly treated then give me a message and i will sort this kind of behaviour out, I do not agree with the execution for petty crimes it ruins all RP and gives us a bad name.

Like i said Keep constructive criticism coming in so we can sort our problems out!

I find it hilarious that they keep saying "Come in with an attitude and you'll get dealt with"... especially since every single time I go there there is at least 1 UNMC member (admittedly, usually a Pvt) trying to pick a fight with someone. It seems like the folks that join have some sort of superiority complex, where they feel that they need to execute someone for slighting them in the least, even for the smallest thing as a hobo saying their clothes are designer and due to my past experiences, I'm inclined to believe OP's story, as I was executed for a simple misunderstanding where the Pvt in question twisted the situation so far out of reality that they felt they needed to kill me...  And I've only really had a pleasant experience with maybe 4 UNMC members (and by pleasant I don't mean friendly, I mean one where the UNMC member isn't trying to yell over me, cussing at me, and just all-out treating me like I just killed their pet).  tsk tsk tsk  I only RP with UNMC away from their border now... as a personal rule.
i was always nice to you <3. At least I know I haven't seen you in awhile

The second you insult an armed rebel he has every right to shoot your brains out no matter where you are as long as server rules allows the area. End of story. Could he role play in a different manner? Yes. Does he have to? No.

I must give some constructive criticism as well. We stopped a truck because it tried to intentionally made us explode with some awful driving. We decided to talk to him about it and he decided to be insulting and breaking rp so we wanted to rob him. Unmc drives past us in a strider and said that they order us to not rob this guy which I tell them that it's not their decision to do. And we rob the guy.

The high ranking Unmc member starts to talk like our boss and tell us that their orders are what we follow and tells us that our punishment will be double tax which as an answer I told him to leave. The guy who we robbed pulls out a gun and I shot him down. I even spoke to the leader of Unmc about the incident, which we came to an agreement of a kind.

What I'm trying to say that you're not the leader of rebel groups. You're a liberation army - start acting like one.

I must give some constructive criticism as well. We stopped a truck because it tried to intentionally made us explode with some awful driving. We decided to talk to him about it and he decided to be insulting and breaking rp so we wanted to rob him. Unmc drives past us in a strider and said that they order us to not rob this guy which I tell them that it's not their decision to do. And we rob the guy.

The high ranking Unmc member starts to talk like our boss and tell us that their orders are what we follow and tells us that our punishment will be double tax which as an answer I told him to leave. The guy who we robbed pulls out a gun and I shot him down. I even spoke to the leader of Unmc about the incident, which we came to an agreement of a kind.

What I'm trying to say that you're not the leader of rebel groups. You're a liberation army - start acting like one.
Was this inside our lands?

If so, you are in our territory and whether he almost ran into you or not you abide by our rules.

If you are in our territory no matter who you are, we are the judge jury and executioner.. So in effect we are your superior at that moment in time.

We protect civilians with our lives in our territory because they are funding our mission to liberate altis.

If it was not in our lands we do try to protect civilians if we think it's safe to do so, like the police say "you don't fight crime with crime" it was probably just an innocent mistake so is there need to rob him?

Thank you for your criticism though it is much appreciated.

Was this inside our lands?

If so, you are in our territory and whether he almost ran into you or not you abide by our rules.

If you are in our territory no matter who you are, we are the judge jury and executioner.. So in effect we are your superior at that moment in time.

We protect civilians with our lives in our territory because they are funding our mission to liberate altis.

If it was not in our lands we do try to protect civilians if we think it's safe to do so, like the police say "you don't fight crime with crime" it was probably just an innocent mistake so is there need to rob him?

Thank you for your criticism though it is much appreciated.
No, this was not in your area. If it was I would not rob someone because that's against your rules and we are not your enemies at this moment. This was close to Kavala. Exactly what I mean - you're not the police so stop acting like it. 

If it was an innocent mistake or not - that's not up to you to decide - that's up to us. You should know that we PLF do not take lightly on robbing people - we only do it to people who deserve it. 

I understand you want to protect the innocent civilians - but unless you want a war against every rebel group - you must respect them and be respectful towards them - same as we are to you. Have you ever seen some rebel group come up to you and start bossing you around without any knowledge of what's even happening at the scene? Don't think so. 

If you want to be respected - you give out respect. 

I can see where you are coming from..

I will bring this up in our next meeting and see what the other officers think, but as long as you didn't get executed/loss of gear this is not a major problem because you managed to come to an agreement of kind, it is just something to work on.

Who was the high up that you spoke to so I can get the full story from them when I get home from work?

I can see where you are coming from..

I will bring this up in our next meeting and see what the other officers think, but as long as you didn't get executed/loss of gear this is not a major problem because you managed to come to an agreement of kind, it is just something to work on.

Who was the high up that you spoke to so I can get the full story from them when I get home from work?
I believe I spoke to the leader of UNMC and we got in to an agreement which I wont discuss here because of obvious reasons. The man who was the UNMC member trying to give out orders to us was Blaze or White, can't remember which one. The man actually stated that they're the leaders of rebel groups - which I took an offense to tbh.

i remember this incident it was just outside kavala when we were driving past a man being held up nex to a boxer truck shouted help me please so we stopped and asked you to let him leave and because he had asked us for help we were obliged to do so,

the plf guys on the scene got a little bit pissy and i just said there was no way we were going to leave and unless this man was let go it wouldnt end very pleasant.

I never once mentioned that we were leaders of rebels lol as we are nothing to do with normal rebels, as for the charging you double this was totaly my call and well within my rights  as both plf and ti helped the police against us in the battle of paros this had nothing to do with the incident in question

Okay, I've just read some of the comments and I'll just say this..

UNMC is a guerilla army.. 

Have you seen any nice guerilla armies in Africa?

Have you? 

If so, please do share because I'm dying to see a guerilla that does not act like the UNMC, if not worse. 

Personally, I have to problems what so ever with the UNMC. 

If you act good, they'll act... kind of good.. xD
They are not a guerilla army they are a Liberation Army, VERY BIG DIFFERENCE

On the other hand i do think that the UNMC has started losing what they was originally about.

On a final note I'd like all gangs and civilians to bear in mind we are here to help them. We keep areas and routes safe for you from police and rival gangs so please think of our small taxation as a donation to make your jobs easier while helping us do ours. Also bear in mind we protect civilians because they are the where everyone starts and they need some looking after. So gangs and civs feel free to call upon us to help. We'll let you know if we're available and if at any time if someone wants to fight just say so and we'll pick an empty spot to settle our disputes like gentlemen.

This is written by @Sovereign, It clearly says that the UNMC are here to help the civiliians not make their life harder.

And if you "soldiers" think that saying that my clothes are more expensive than yours is an insult and must be punished by death then i must think that you have the most sensitive and insecure people in the UNMC. you are supposed to be soldiers with nerves of steel not the fashion police. if people insult your ideologi or beleifs then i completely understand but executing someone over a comment on the clothing. its a bit immature.

I have nothing but good stories regarding UNCM ( But as ex-cop i have plenty of bad when i was a PoPo hehehehe)

When i go trough that checkpoint i am FUCKING SCARED, i plan what to say before i enter and make sure i do not look threating at all, AND I LIKE IT! It's suppose to be like that, it makes me nervous and any moment what so ever they can decide not worth it and kill me :(

I feel scared when i approach that checkpoint....  you never know what they have in store.

That's why i started to "trade" with em, trying to establish relations and reputation etc :)

So yeah, that's my little praise for you lads. 

I have nothing but good stories regarding UNCM ( But as ex-cop i have plenty of bad when i was a PoPo hehehehe)

When i go trough that checkpoint i am FUCKING SCARED, i plan what to say before i enter and make sure i do not look threating at all, AND I LIKE IT! It's suppose to be like that, it makes me nervous and any moment what so ever they can decide not worth it and kill me :(

I feel scared when i approach that checkpoint....  you never know what they have in store.

That's why i started to "trade" with em, trying to establish relations and reputation etc :)

So yeah, that's my little praise for you lads. 
I absolutely love reading this, and to me this is exactly how people should feel when they approach our territory. Because in RP, we can be very harsh and scary like we are supposed to.

But I feel like many people mistake our intents alot of the time, and generally feel like we are grumpy and rude people, which is completely wrong. All we say and do is RP and our "contribute"(dont bash me if I used that word wrong) to make the game more intense and exciting.

I've even heard people say that they think we hate them for robbing inside our territory, which in RP is correct because it goes against one of the few very strict laws we have. But in reality it brings action for us, and I absolutley love sending out men to deal with these situations.

@Jared Wolf that was written in September and it worked for two months. After that we've been attacked by nealry every gang except maby 2 or 3 multiple times. There is also a difference between a hobo and a civilian and for the last time it has been stated that the RP took place for 10 minutes and a captain was insulted so there is obviously more to this story. There is also a restructure,because nobody seems to understand we are an Army not rebels. Like I've also repeated in the words of Wilco we are meant to be North Korea.

If this thread degrades or repeats and further I will be locking it as it is losing it's value in constructive criticism.

Ok... being the Captain in question, maybe I should atleast state my side of the story to clear the air a little :D

Lizard Man and Kha Zingo landed outside the checkpoint after i warned them not to land in the checkpoint which was ok, since I just told him in my usual grumpy german manner to never do that again.

Then Kha Zingo who was dressed as a Hobo ran around there while I was talking to Lizard Man.

Everything from here on is what everyone is making a fuss about.

I told him to stop running about like a hobo which then lead to him responding to me in a very rude manner (swearing included),

which then lead me to letting my private restrain him due to him being not just rude but disrespectful.

It already appeared to me that he didnt understand why we restrained him because he constantly was on about his clothing.

Anyway, my private who later executed him, was ordered to get him a little away and dealt with him a little and asked me to come over there after I was done with Lizard Man.

When I then arrived where my private had dealt with him he again started with his clothing...

after that I told him twice that I do not care about his clothing but about the fact that he has given me disrespect and rudeness.

Onto the last bit.

I basically shouted at him a little after he gave me a appology which my private forced him to do.

I didnt accept it however since he still did not my reason for restraining him in the first place, which then lead to my decision to relieve him off his comms and navigation devices(GPS MAP COMPASS) and wanted to drop him off somewhere on the saltflats.

At this point for reasons that I already forgot (I must be getting old :D ) my private asked me if he could take over, which I was ok with since it is my duty to see what our lower ranks are made of.

My private asks him to drop his stuff and then shot him.

After that since I admit that it was kinda uncalled for I told him that he was pushing the boundarise there and told him to improve in the future.

I hope this can help a few of you to get a better picture of the situation, since I think that Kha Zingo's original view on this is a bit wrong.

However I do not want to judge him for that since I forgot a few details aswell as most of you who reached this point already read :D

With all of this being said, sorry for the misunderstanding but if you listen a bit more careful next time, you will know why it happened :D

To answer the OP I don't think executing someone for just a silly remark. Obviously they may rob you and threaten you but I don't see any point of killing you? What sense does it make to kill someone because they halfly insulted you? It was a minor insult of clothes and nothing harsh.

So unless you backtalked more after they robbed you, the broke rules in my opinion. Executing someone because of this makes no roleplaying sense at all. I don't think even the hardest rebels/mafia would straight up murder someone for a minor insult like this. Realisticly they would beat you or threaten you maybe even take your stuff but not your life.

Back