What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Gold Convoy Continues

What we did, and posted was humorous,

and could easily be seen as good banter.

What you posted at the top of this thread was a bit antagonizing,

and I believe that it says in the rule book that any forum posts posted that will cause conflict......

You get where I`m going with this.

SPC. Renegade . 
lol so police post pictures of them shitting on our desks and thats not antagonising  yet we post pictures of our gold convoy and that is lol, sorry renegade but i think your letting yesterdays kidnapping get the better of your emotions i suggest you take of them blinkered glasses and see this thread for what it is banter

What we did, and posted was humorous,

and could easily be seen as good banter.

What you posted at the top of this thread was a bit antagonizing,

and I believe that it says in the rule book that any forum posts posted that will cause conflict......

You get where I`m going with this.

SPC. Renegade . 
PC Ross should be promoted for the amazing job he did at cleaning the UNMC offices, the smell he had to endure should never be encountered by any human yet he prevailed and now our office smells of lavender and other nice things lol.

lol so police post pictures of them shitting on our desks and thats not antagonising  yet we post pictures of our gold convoy and that is lol, sorry renegade but i think your letting yesterdays kidnapping get the better of your emotions i suggest you take of them blinkered glasses and see this thread for what it is banter
Oh, I understand banter better than you bro lol!

Now you either start conducting yourself professionally on here,

or I will be forced to take a stroll down to yours and bitch slap you!

Remember how upset you were the last time I made you cry?

Now be good!

SPC. Renegade . 

Oh, I understand banter better than you bro lol!

Now you either start conducting yourself professionally on here,

or I will be forced to take a stroll down to yours and bitch slap you!

Remember how upset you were the last time I made you cry?

Now be good!

SPC. Renegade . 
ok sorry renegade i best go in to hiding lol (rolls eyes and wonders how the fuck are we related)

Lie?

@SI MACCASRemember about when there was a group white ifirits harassing a Police SUV which then took them hostage?

When DI Brandon asked for them back, we lost him too, we decided to storm the UNMC...all UNMC was dead, we took over the checkpoint and the base. After the fight, you went to Neo and Neo gave us a long ass lecture saying UNMC dont get free gears, UNMC dont get 20k per 15 mins bla bla bla
please stop talking like this, if we want we destroy police force. And you even lose when you send 3 waves of police. i remember a gunfight at checkpoint for a solid 2 hours. dead count was UNMC: 6 police: 50+

please stop talking like this, if we want we destroy police force. And you even lose when you send 3 waves of police. i remember a gunfight at checkpoint for a solid 2 hours. dead count was UNMC: 6 police: 50+
What are you on about dude...no one is serious here and you are upset? you serious man?

@Tivroxx

We are all having quality banter in here.

Please don`t bring the mood down and get this thread locked because I have a few more things to say to Brother Blaze 

LMAO!

SPC. Renegade .

What are you on about dude...no one is serious here and you are upset? you serious man?
naah not upset. Don't see the banter in your post... Neo came to you to tell you we need to pay for our gear. Yeah its true maybe idk. Maybe you remember TAG. it got removed cause cops/management wanted us gone

@Tivroxx

We are all having quality banter in here.

Please don`t bring the mood down and get this thread locked because I have a few more things to say to Brother Blaze 

LMAO!

SPC. Renegade .
i am not bringing the mood down..... and i see the brotherlove in here

Now back to you Blaze...

The reason we are related is because you were born into this world instantly blessed.....

Blessed because you had a brother as amazing as me!

I think in future you should take a knee and bow your head whenever you are in my presence.

SPC. Renegade .

i agree if we do wrong punish us, just dont punish our guys when there just out roleplaying and not commiting crimes , you seen how bad it got last time and it wasnt fun for anyone 
Yes, this is the way policing works. But if one of the leaders of an organisation openly makes criminal threats, it paints the whole organisation as criminals, meaning that those wearing a white uniform are criminals.

If myself, or xsum were to say that either civs stop speeding, or we begin executing all those caught speeding, people would protest and take action against the entire police force not just the one making the statement.

if you do bad things in a uniform, you should fully expect that uniform to become a symbol of bad things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now back to you Blaze...

The reason we are related is because you were born into this world instantly blessed.....

Blessed because you had a brother as amazing as me!

I think in future you should take a knee and bow your head whenever you are in my presence.

SPC. Renegade .
You need to stop inhaling those bath salts 😂

ok fair enough so if a police csi declares a unmc soilder a terroist and arrest on sight would it then be fair for me to send out my men and target every police officer we encounter in a uniform even those just hanging out enjoying roleplay,

the answer is no why should we spoil the fun of every police officer just because one makes a threat , sometimes the good of the island has to come before our own personal vendettas , because if it comes to the arrest on sight bullshit again we all know what will end up happening annd it will just ruin the fun for everybody

giphy.gif

Back