What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC

Be good to actually have another good and powerful faction other than TI!
xcEamGI.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much looking forward to this...Let's just hope none of the shit from last time is seen again.

happy to see this, loved my 6 months leading the guys last time and was gutted when it ended but understood the reasons why,hopefully ill get the chance to be involved this time around and the unmc goes back to the way it was when it was just the original 10 of us as that was my best times on the island

Not sure how well the in-game recruiting will work maybe getting some base members first of all would work better.

Wish there were applications for leader positions.

happy to see this, loved my 6 months leading the guys last time and was gutted when it ended but understood the reasons why,hopefully ill get the chance to be involved this time around and the unmc goes back to the way it was when it was just the original 10 of us as that was my best times on the island
Yeah, my time in the UNMC was arguably one of the most fun and exhilarating things I've done playing any game, period! 

This.

:D .

Can't wait.

I hope I can rejoin but I assume numbers will be kept low

With S3 coming up and UNMC cops are gonna struggle :D

I've been here for a while and UNMC got taken down shortly after I came so I cant wait to see them ingame

Oh god the memories from last time,

The tension between all other factions, 

I CANT WAIT!

Question.. are Peaches still banned...? I mean..  you know... as long as they get new commanders haha. 

Back