What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC

Oh god the memories from last time,

The tension between all other factions, 

I CANT WAIT!

Question.. are Peaches still banned...? I mean..  you know... as long as they get new commanders haha. 
They better stay banned

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Oh god the memories from last time,

The tension between all other factions, 

I CANT WAIT!

Question.. are Peaches still banned...? I mean..  you know... as long as they get new commanders haha. 
well I still live by them being banned ?

Peaches, the fruit of the devil! Thou shall not eat or posses this unholy fruit!

Did I hear right? The UNMC are returning? I really hope I get back in! My rape shack has not been used for quite some time :p  .

Who are these UNMC people? What is it?

the unmc were the whitelisted rebel group of the island ,we controlledc the north east corner of the island where we had our own laws and rules, to begin with we were a highly elite roleplaying group of ten select chosen men but as the need for more members grew due to the server expanding the calibre of role play dropped resulting in alot of arguments and player reports and the inevitable disbanding of our group. However I will always be proud of being one of the original 10 and the standard of role play we provided in those early days

In my honest opinion I think it should start out as a unit of 10 men with 1 officer 1 senior NCO and two fire teams of 4 men. A small recon platoon or squad that eventually will grow into a larger force that eventually will take land or a setup a base

In my honest opinion I think it should start out as a unit of 10 men with 1 officer 1 senior NCO and two fire teams of 4 men. A small recon platoon or squad that eventually will grow into a larger force that eventually will take land or a setup a base
i really dont think the unmc will work as a larger unit, its been tried before and failed , when i was in charge i spent upto 20 hours a day in teamspeak sorting out problems and literaly had no time to play, yet when we were a small group the fun we had was brilliant and the amount of good feedback we had from the community was amazing, i think a smaller elite unit is the way to go 

Am verry happy its coming back but  am afraid we gona loose oure personel and loose the crime war... 

Haha i remember the first UNMC, I will do everything to get into this one!

i really dont think the unmc will work as a larger unit, its been tried before and failed , when i was in charge i spent upto 20 hours a day in teamspeak sorting out problems and literaly had no time to play, yet when we were a small group the fun we had was brilliant and the amount of good feedback we had from the community was amazing, i think a smaller elite unit is the way to go 
Twenty hours does not leave a lot of room for sleep! 

In any case; people seem to enjoy criticizing the roleplay of the UNMC but in my personal experience (I wasn't there the last few weeks) the roleplay was phenomenal.. Right up until the point where we started mass recruiting players in order to match/outnumber the police. That's when I noticed things changing for the worse.

I remember getting promoted to Corporal. I was dragged into the room and blaze told me to relax on one of the sofas. I was then informed that due to my excellent work in combat I was being promoted. To this day I still think they got the wrong person because I am a terrible shooter!

honestly some nights I didn't even get to sleep lol the number of complaints I had to go through but it was all good fun and wouldn't of changed it for anything

Twenty hours does not leave a lot of room for sleep! 

In any case; people seem to enjoy criticizing the roleplay of the UNMC but in my personal experience (I wasn't there the last few weeks) the roleplay was phenomenal.. Right up until the point where we started mass recruiting players in order to match/outnumber the police. That's when I noticed things changing for the worse.

I only joined in july.. Can someone fill me in on what the UNMC was?
Yeah or maybe you just read back a bit and find the reply against the last guy who asked on page 2..

So lazy.

Back