What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC

Well the police is going to have its work cut out, sound greta though. AEGIS will always be there to stop the rebel scum and support the police

Hope this time will stay small in numbers , when i got accepted into the ranks we where just with 11 or 12 people and it was great! Would say dont recruit more then 30 people or so and keep it tidy and clean 

Hope this time will stay small in numbers , when i got accepted into the ranks we where just with 11 or 12 people and it was great! Would say dont recruit more then 30 people or so and keep it tidy and clean 
I heard it will be 20 people.

I always wanted it to stay under 20 but was over ruled at the time, as I knew it would go bad if our numbers grew to big, just a shame it turned out to be an I told you so moment

if I get scared by a hobo with a rook what am I going to think seeing the UNMC?
A hobo with a rook is always dangerous, they are very unpredictable!
I would rather face a decently geared person who has (obviously) been on the server longer and knows how to RP :p

Had some incredible RP with the UNMC/PRNA and some amazing times at the checkpoint. I seriously cannot wait to be that annoying cunt clinging to your checkpoint barriers who won't leave<3 

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some incredible RP with the UNMC/PRNA and some amazing times at the checkpoint. I seriously cannot wait to be that annoying cunt clinging to your checkpoint barriers who won't leave<3 
Who know's if there will even be a checkpoint? 

We just have to be patient and see what it brings :)

The thing that made us so close and efficient,  especially in the first few months was the fact we treated it like a family not a faction. That's why some of my best days online were spent with this lot. I wish it never ended.  Good memory's... good memory's...... 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The thing that made us so close and efficient,  especially in the first few months was the fact we treated it like a family not a faction. That's why some of my best days online were spent with this lot. I wish it never ended.  Good memory's... good memory's...... 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i agree @Vacatio i made some great friends in the 8 months we were there and was truly gutted when it ended as it meant we wouldnt be spending as much time together anymore

I really miss my UNMC days they where the best times

Yes, finally. What i've been waiting for. Hopefully I get in again, it sucked when they disbanded and I we werent really sure where to go. Good job!
i know how you feel I stop playing altogether ^^

Back