What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how many police are actually BUZZING THEIR TITTIES OFF
Actually rather the opposite from what I have seen. Although Police disliked the fact there was always a firefight they'd lose, UNMC was a vital role in many peoples enjoyment. 

Actually rather the opposite from what I have seen. Although Police disliked the fact there was always a firefight they'd lose, UNMC was a vital role in many peoples enjoyment. 
was joking, but nice too see other people care.

Well, I knew this day would happen... just took me by surprise. 

I would like to say that throughout my time in the UNMC I have learnt a lot, met some of my closest friends and seen the best pilots to every take to the skies of Altis. When I first asked General Adster if I could create a division focused on flying I never though it would be as awesome as the Airborne Division was. Nothing made me happier than passing someones FC test because of the level of dedication it takes someone to reach that point. Props all the pilots in Airborne and you better look after yourselves if your reading this! Don't stop practising! 

Its not just Airborne that made things good fun. Taking part in 20 man well coordinated operations,  the roleplay of being a UNMC member and the internal Roleplay. The list goes on but you get the idea, its was fucking great! 

Goodbye UNMC 

Also any UNMC High command looking for me... or the Y-32 Xi'an I stole, you wont find me! Unless I run out of whiskey... or fuel for that matter.

Oh and if you dont know what the Airborne Division is like then here is a YouTube video explaining it: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a lot of fun to be a part of this faction. Thanks to all the unmc memebers for the great times ❤️

Q. Is the UNMC going to be rebuilt in a similar way or is it going to be completely different?

As a police officer, In a way, I didn't think much of the unmc and thought for some time they should be removed and yet now for some reason I'm genuinely sad to see you guys gone.

Goodbye

I would assume it was for questions regarding the UNMC and why this happened, not essentially suggestions for how to replace them.
You know what they say about assumptions. 

Q. Are all unmc specific items going to be taken off the server completely? 

(E.g striders, xi’an’s and spar 16s etc)

Well then. Sad to see this happen, though i can't say i'm surprised. I've had a lot of good times with the UNMC. Here's hoping the UNMC is resurrected in some fashion, and will be bigger and stronger. I would also like to mention @Scott1sh for the work he put in. I don't think the UNMC would've been what it was without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back