What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP lads, been a good one. Don't be strangers and best of luck to wherever you end up!

Hello every one,

I am Barb Dwyer, Surgeon in the NHS and when I got on duty I'd mostly start my duties at the East Side Hospital Tent at the UNMC border, mostly because I liked the idea of setting up a 'camp' there as we could say. I've had some pretty good RP Scenario's at the border regarding UNMC Soldiers, higher ups and Civilians. Unfortunatly on my part, I do not have footage of some of these scenario's what I think I should have. But next to my career in the NHS - what I love the most - is being a Civilian. Also when i was on these Role assignments I enjoyed it at the Borders. I always told I had to visit my mother who made me dinner to cross the border safely, to sneak up to the Black Market, hehe. I've encountered alot of very friendly and dedicated Soldiers among the UNMC, when I helped some soldiers out with robbers a while ago. Not to mention they did have the sitrep under controle ofcourse. One of my last favourite Roleplay Scenario's I had was with a Private that goes by the name of Washirngton (if I spelled it correctly) and another Recruit who had a pretty long name (starting with the letter Ma). They were at the time controlling and protecting the border against incoming targets, civilians, border hoppers, name it all. When I play as Civilian I go by the name of 'Jakoby' (may seen me, encountered me, saw me in OCC xd) but I was passing the Border check and had this Jungle Camo Offroad I was driving, to deliver peaches to them for their dehydration. At that time I did not know peaches where like the Devil's fruit, they called it. I got restrained as I saw my Offroad getting friends with bullet holes. I then asked them for me getting free, to deliver a HEMMT Box full of Apples. They agreed on it and after half an hour I returned with the truck completely full with 800 apples and 40 apples in my backpack. And they were surprised, as I thought they would. At that moment the Soldiers called me 'the appleguy'. The apples I delivered were given to the people passing the border. A good deed was completed. That was one of the funniest encounters I had with the UNMC recently. UNMC, thank you all for serving. I had a good relationship with the MC. 

RIP, coming back to this was the worst :( im gonna miss you all <3 GL

~ Ex Sgt. Laith [UNMC] 

Press F to Pay Respects

RIP time to think of something else to do now. :'(

i thought the unmc would have gotten a big boost with their promised new land etc, i was so excited to see what was going to happen.

welp hopefully unmc will return to the island one day,

I actually got some tears. I was in for a year, and recently left cuz i felt what was about to come. I still remember the day i joined and how it was back then. Joined in as a semihobo, left with pretty much everything money can buy. I must say unmc was a really good school, all from arma physics, to roleplay and most important, work as a team and listen to the older/experienced ones.

@blaze1981 @Kech and some who are not to be mentioned lol, i think alot of people in the community have to thank you including me.

This was a hard thing for me too see probs some of the best times I ever had on the server with many people I will never forget you all know who you are but its sad too see the end of an era but thats how life is unfortunately was fun while it lasted.

05C4C2975A263063230FA1114C4A29406297C144

Ex - Sgt. Staticz [UNMC]

download.png.59babf40238170339562050ef23d02b1.png

i already missed the old UNMC 

But with it completly gone i'll never be able to rejoin them again cause i was thinking about it strongly.

It was fun whilst it lasted boys.

Ex - SgtM. Eddylane [UNMC] / Ex - Leader of DMU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodbye and Farewell UNMC may you forever be remembered in the minds of the masses.

Good run tho guys fair play for all the hard work and effort put into the faction tho my time was brief it was a pleasure shooting the shit with the guys.

Onto bigger and better things!

Any of the UNMC or others remember that one time we had like 11 HEMMT Boxes and 2 almost full quilins of UNMC doing weed. And the gun fight after,  with basically the entire police force against us?

Any of the UNMC or others remember that one time we had like 11 HEMMT Boxes and 2 almost full quilins of UNMC doing weed. And the gun fight after,  with basically the entire police force against us?
Can't even remember you to be fair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back