What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping my head back up out of my cave, was a pleasure being part of this faction, both during and after my time, we/you had a good run!

UNMC was part of my past. Wat I have learned on all this time is thanks to UNMC that attracted my attention to this community. Y'all provided me with great roleplay and friendships. Farewell...

107410_screenshots_20170429201531_1 (1).jpg

Well there goes my 3rd term  of being mayor, my whole campaign was focused on removing them from the system. XD

It was a pleasure getting good RP with you lads.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun while it lasted boys. It's an understandable yet heartbreaking choice! Perhaps one day out of nowhere you guys will rise up again and do the thing we all dreamed of: taking over Altis. Loved to see you guys around!

Here are some photo's I took last year during a "special" operation:

r4wP46B.jpg

LCoa0Rx.jpg

L02qnYY.jpg

NgOwrp5.jpg

JXBsZnz.jpg

yEhzaZX.jpg

XQBrRSO.jpg

cWfetDi.jpg

sZX8k5I.jpg

wdzqJyt.jpg

We all had a good one! Cheers to you all <3

I think that not enough thanks can be given to @blaze1981 for sticking in there and leading the UNMC throughout this time, and to @Kech for the huge amount of work you have put in since you became a general - it definitely wouldn't have lasted this long without you. I can't thank all the officers, simply because over my time there have been far too many of you to tag.

I know that Khandamir and Edgar did a lot as general in the beginning, but personally I experienced the reigns of both @Scott1sh and @Reece Smurf who definitely shook the UNMC up and created a different UNMC from what it was before their times, and it was a pleasure to work with both of you.

The UNMC was my home for 16 months, and without it I would not have made the friendships that I have, and I would likely not be on the server; it has been around 90% of my play time and it's a real shame to see this happen.Unfortunately, I think quite a few of us saw this coming, and so I regret to say this isn't a huge surprise; but nevertheless it is such a shame to lose something so key to this server.

We'll never forget

Sad to see the UNMC go was fun being a part of it for a small while but the UNMC vs AVC was really enjoyable. Lots of house robberies lots us hiding in new uniforms and just an enjoyable time in general. So thanks to everyone who was in the UNMC for the great time on the server! Will feel empty without you now.

So is this what all the UNMC secret stuff was all about, all the classified stuff that only command know and was reluctant / not allowed to tell others?

Q. What will happen to UNMC lands and places like black market, the blackmarket had UNMC protection but now it doesn’t so why should people go there over rebel outpost

Q. What will happen to UNMC lands and places like black market, the blackmarket had UNMC protection but now it doesn’t so why should people go there over rebel outpost
This is not a Q&A also there is no redzone at blackmarket

Well that's just shit isn't it, waiting for 3+ months for bootcamp only for UNMC to go suddenly under strange circumstances with little explanation. 

I don't think UNMC is going totally, I just think it's being replaced with something slightly different,  why else would they work so hard on new lands only for them to be made useless. Guess I'll just wait another 3 months to try and join whatever it is then.....

The fact it's not a redzone and you won't get shot instantly?

So is this what all the UNMC secret stuff was all about, all the classified stuff that only command know and was reluctant / not allowed to tell others?
This has 'been in the works' for months and months, so it's likely what you're talking about. Few people outside of the UNMC Officers understood the full extent of what changes were being worked on, and what they wanted implemented. I assume that after the multiple projected proposals, the UNMC decided to disband due to a lack of any major changes for many many months now, and without these UNMC life became very stale and boring. Since no changes were going to be made, this would mean UNMC activity wouldn't increase and it would therefore be best to end things.

I'm not command, never have been, and was not part of the UNMC when it disbanded. But as a long standing member I think I understand the general thought process behind this. If you'd like a completely factual  answer youre probably best to contact one of the officers, or wait on a more 'official' reply here. I did my best to answer.

Tonight the last rumble of a Xi'an was heard heading East from the Molos airfield, an uneasy calm has fallen on North East Altis. The people have emerged from their homes, the roads once loud with the roar of striders now empty.
Most sadest part of the text.

I have been in the UNMC for quite some time. We have had our ups and downs, but I loved every second of it! 

From being bombarded with the armed blackfish in the redzone and hunting for the Ghosthawk with MX-SW’s on benches, to checkpoint control and amazing roleplay with all factions: You will be missed! 

Col. Icarus [UNMC]

Chief of the airborne division

So long to UNMC! Had great few months in the UNMC, even if I was back and fourth a lot. Now I’m sure we’re all going to have a lot of fun still as some ex-UNMC members join the police and others create gangs. 

So, all that's left is a police command reshuffle

Gonna miss the UNMC,  had some good rp and some great gunfights with them, don't be the same anymore seeing the shit posting ❤

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

R.I.P

Damn boys, feels bad man. have been in UNMC for quite a while with some breaks between them or i got kicked out. but it was definetly my best time on the server. Never thought i would feel so sad about it even tho i wasn't in it anymore. Cow time was the best in UNMC almost everyone became friends and were playing all day long miss those times. 

Of all the Generals we had there were a few i actually listened to and made it fun to play, thankyou my generals <3  @Reece Smurf @blaze1981 @Khandamir

#BumbleBait #BringTAGBack @Tyseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @Kyle Dorans

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back