What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weazel News Feed

weazelnews_header_final.png

Dearest readers, Over the last few weeks Weazel News has expanded its operations and contacts to bring you the most up to date and truthful news, this takes time of course, but now with skilled reporters Carrie Greenhalgh and Grandad on the team we hope to bring you more up to date controversial news.

Are you keen to ignite your journalistic fire? Join the Weazel News team today! Contact Editor-in-Chief, Teddy Winkle. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated reporters!.

Do you want to help provide the island with a comprehensive news service, but don't want a job? You still can! Contact the 'Weazel News Helpline' on your phone whenever you witness something interesting or downright shocking!

February 13

Grove Street 'in the mud'

The Los Santos Police Service launched a large scale operation on the eve of the 13th of February  to incarcerate members of the street gang Grove Street, everyone knew something was brewing on the eve of the 13th, as Inspector Chris Lee wasn't driving around in his van selling his combats in Morrispoons carpark, our Scottish hothead Connor Green was on the case, and rang the fabled Inspector.

To our shock, Insp Chris Lee was honest with us, and explained the situation in full to us. 

" I dont really know why we are arresting Grove, but I am very saddened as they are some of my best customers, they pay good prices and enable me to fund my crack cocaine habit and hooker addiction"

On the case Weazel raced to Mission Row Police Station and spoke to Supt Greenhalgh, after much deliberation and swearing at Carrie, our great reporter and his 7th Ex Wife, he said:

" This operation is a public relations operation, the green bean lookalikes down in Grove Street need to be put in their place, we have no evidence against them, but word is on the street that they may be reselling Chris Lees' combat pistols, therefore we are going to take our big guns and arrest them all" 

98f8a9c0b28d1f2ab8ee1d27983a5bc6.jpg

Supt Greenhalgh didnt seem interested in talking about his operation, and spent most of the time harrassing innocent weazel news reporters, claiming of so called 'slander' against him and the rest of the LSPS, something of which at Weasel news, we firmly deny. 

The police then moved to Grove Street and deployed firearms, actively pointing them at civilians and pointing them at Grove Street members

7454e774aebd6991c3b31dfe318e7bfe.jpg

5465da40c1c8b37adca5c1f5759eede9.jpg

A long standoff ensued where Grandad and Carrie were harrased by the police, particularly a bald headed egg shaped man, who had a particular affinity towards his four legged friend. After a long standoff, the man know to us as PC DogLover was brutally murdered infront of Carrie, we have attached a photo in this article in memoram of him. May he rest in peace. 

30db1ee43995e2a5745a722af17871b1-jpg.jpg

Weasel news also managed to capture a snap of the famous Insp Chris Lee inappropriately touching a grove street member, he then shouted at us and told us to stop rolling and he was going to be 'Serving Justice' , luckily another officer took the innocent grove member from Chris Lees' clutches, who would have known what would have happened if Chris Lee was left alone with this helpless grove member. You have heard of PC Pervert, what about Inspector Pervert? 

3c65c68e4af0c9464b8e8353f0762b18.jpg

Grove Streets' long standing war with the Ballas came to an end on the eve of the 13th, as the grove members were being detained, many ballas turned up at the scene, interested in their adversaries being taken into custody, the Ballas kept quiet on the topic, but later Darnell, a senior in the Ballas tweeted about the sitation, this is seen below.

454ef97598fe0dcd6bfaf86f84dfb6fa-jpg.jpg

Darnell's Instagram post:

NKfXZxJ.png

Its now rumored that most of the Grove members are living their lives away in solitary at HMP Bowlingbrooke, and surprisingly, taking minimal beatings from the Irish-Germanic Gruppe Sechs prison authority. Its also rumored, that the head of the city council, Norman Jones has granted G6 several powers, one in which gives them the power to terminate high value prisoners, and bury them in unmarked graves.

Weazel news will continue its hard fought investigations into the corrupt Home Office and City council. More to come.

This has been Grandad, coming in your eye.
1e5867aef38f836873d5ba6ce5d2b72b.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Coming in your eye,

Weazel News 

Last edited by a moderator:

February 14th​

"Ballas on top"

"anything blue gets smoked"

Due to conflict with the Aztecas the street gang known as the Ballas have set alight some of the Aztecas most treasured vehicles to assert dominance, after taking many photos for their social media.

it is unknown how this conflict between Aztecas and Ballas started, maybe they are like Montagues and Capulets just waiting for their Romeo and Juliet to bring them together.

image.png

image.png

it is clear that this conflict will remain ongoing for the foreseeable future, expect violence and general law breaking between these two street gangs to keep ongoing for quite a while. so grab a cup of tea and enjoy the show.

thanks to "Young Dagger Dick" and "Big S"

February 13th

Greens are gone and who knows for how long

high profile members of the street gang known as "grove street" have been sent to prison following a police raid on their headquarters.

they can be seen being taken into prison in the following photo:

image.png

truly a sad day for grove street

with their leaders gone what will happen to grove street, only time can tell.

thanks for reading love Leche xxx

February 15th

Sorry for party rocking

A car meet in the airport got groovy and no one minded.

The party of a lifetime was held during a car meet at the LSIA hangar with some funky tunes playing everyone had a good time.

It is believed that this party was hosted by Monty Callaghan as an excuse to show off the cities nice cars, which were pretty nice. with imported cars like dodge challengers and a hydraulic powered party bus it was a groovetastic occasion.

Many of the guests of the party enjoyed themselves myself included however it was short-lived and only lasted about 20 minutes.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Attempted prison escape?

Yes

Did prisoners escape?

no

After numerous calls to weazel news from prisoners about low life quality in the prison and calls of guards beating prisoners. Weazel news were dispatched to the scene.

Once our heroes Leche and Carrie arrived on the scene alarms were soon raised, as we later found out it was due to prisoners attempting to escape. no prisoners were spotted leaving the compound however the police were being real fun sponges about doing an interview.

unknown.png

unknown.png

the police statements were:

PC buzzkill: "my favourite colour is you leaving the area"

Us: what's you name

PC buzzkill: please leave

Thanks for reading love Leche xxx

and thats the way the cookie crumbles

February 16th 2021

Driving lessons may have be to reinforced due to "driver issues"

Driver issues have caused many crashes among those on the island, driving tests may need to be retaken due to this.

man steals police car for photoshoot.

Honky criminal spotted committing crimes, police cant even protect their own cars how are they meant to protect the public?

The criminal who goes by the street name Stealy McGee was spotted breaking into the police station:

image.png

He was later shown on social media having taken numerous photos for his social media:

image.png

image.png

You wont believe how this man gets arrested, the reason will shock you

He robbed a store and got arrested he got no money and the police stopped him before he could do any more damage to the city.

He is seen in the following photo having been arrested and been put in a police interceptor:

image.png

You can also see a really cool news reporters car in the background.

Thanks for reading Love Leche xxx

Where milk?

quick reminder if you think something interesting is or will happen please message weazel news on your phone.

February 17th

STEALY MCGEES ARSENAL OF COP CARS

The criminal mastermind known as Stealy McGee has been spotted having stolen an arsenal of police cars, undercover or not, fast and slow he has probably stolen it. All of his collectible vehicles have been stored in a car park roof hidden location and he promises to sell these cars for great fortune. 

Why did you steal all those cars?

Stealy: "I like nice cars and the police has lots of them"

unknown.png

Many believe he cannot be doing this on his own but it appears he may just be a criminal mastermind.

Legion square attempted robbery

it is believed that the robbery of the legion square Bank was attempted by "Parlor Grayson".

He claimed that he owned the bank and he was being wrongfully arrested. some claim he is a filthy thief, truly no one knows.

image.png

if anyone has anymore information on this subject please message me my inbox is always open

thanks for reading love Leche xxx

February 14th-15th

Tour De Santos

A Tour De France inspired race took place on the island today. The yellow team were the winners of the race today which caused upset amongst the other teams. 

yellow claimed that the red team were only ahead for as long as they were due to the fact that "they were on steroids" if this is true the 2nd place they won may be invalidated, further research must be conducted to prove this.

also someone got hit by a car which was quite funny.

the following photos are of the winners of the race:

image.png

Partying and comedy with Ballas

The Ballas hosted a party going around the island by using a tour bus as a party bus.

With famous news reporter Teddy Winkle and Luscious Lad Leche attending how could it not be a good time.

unknown.png

Some people were shot during the after party at the comedy club, victims include 2 Ballas and 1 police officer who are in recovery.

unknown.png

Triads portable party

The day after the comedy club incident the Triads hosted their own portable party on a party bus that looks like something straight out of Mad Max. They played some Funky tunes for all to enjoy, though the bus did cause some casualties due to a lack of seatbelts but who needs safety when you have a party bus.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Thanks for reading love Leche xxx

also I'm pretty sure dagger dick killed the people at the comedy club

news 20th to 25th February 2021

Legion square bank robbed

Weazel news were the first on scene to a dramatic robbery on the legion square bank that lasted over 20 minutes from backs and forths between the bank robbers and the officers. the bank robbers who requested to be left unnamed had taken a hostage which was the main reason for such a large police response. with new members of weazel news on the team the subject was crowded with news reporters.

unknown.png

Here we can see the hostage and the robber.

unknown.png

Here we can see the bank robbers being arrested by many police officers.

unknown.png

Here we see the news crew in their natural habitat.

Party at triads

The triads hosted a party where about 15 people showed up including lost mc, the police(not the band), Ballas and some of the general public. The party was good fun, however parties are now becoming more common occurrences causing less attendees each time.

unknown.png

Weazel news overworked?

not really, though some members have been caught sleeping on the job.

unknown.png

thanks for reading from Leche

thanks to Liam and Dave for their help

1st March 

Terror on the street, Policeman in the sheets

Los Santos has been rocked by a night of Terror on Saturday evening, Weazel News is saddened to report that terrorists, acting on beliefs unknown would look to decimate the streets around Weazel HQ. Weazel News reporters Teddy Wrinkle, Katie Jane and Mr Diaz were on scene following reports of an explosion outside of the Triads compound.

unknown.png

"It was absolute carnage" said one local who was passing by, "I saw a bald man in a shirt and tie fiddling with a large petrol truck, he then fled the scene and all hell broke loose!" When Weazel arrived the street had already been closed by Los Santos PD but what wasn't closed was their mouths, and rumours we rife with who the terrorist was. Teddy Wrinkle explains "When we got there the Police were acting very strangely, there was no rush to find out who had undertaken the abhorrent act, they were more interested in keeping the press and witnesses away from the scene".

"I managed to climb up one of the nearby rooftops and was met with a member of the Armed Police unit. He told me that it was likely the perpetrator was 'one of their own' and following some questioning I managed to decipher that it was none other than Chief Superintendent Shepard Kingston." Following Teddy's discovery the Police officer deiced rather than face the wrath (ultimately death) from higher command he would push Teddy of the roof instead. Unlucky for him, there were multiple medics on scene who were able to aid Teddy, keeping his knowledge alive.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Teddy and the Weazel team raced down to the Mission Row PD to confront Mr Kingston, after a short but peaceful protest outside Officers allowed Shepard to be released from his cell to speak to the crowd. "I want to speak to Teddy ONLY" he shouted at the crowd. It was clear he was armed and had the intention of silencing Weazel News once and for all. The crowd were unhappy and felt that any meeting with Shepard should take place under armed guard, after some short negotiations measures were put in place to ensure the safety of the meeting and that Shepard could not continue his night of bloodshed.

"We had a very brief meeting" said Teddy Wrinkle. "He didn't confess outright, but his eyes told me the truth. I was looking at a man who had just taken the lives of so many, and whist I would have hoped to have seen some level of remorse, I saw none. he was cold and almost dead behind the eyes." As part of the meeting Teddy requested that Shepard face the baying mob of a crowd outside and answer for his crimes. To the shock of Weazel he agreed and an orderly queue was formed in the reception to ask Shepard 'the lord of death' Kingston any questions they had.

unknown.png

Most questions focused on Sheppard's whereabouts at the time of the bombing, a key question which Shepard didn't answer. He hinted that he had been speaking with a high ranking member of the Aztecas, a notion dismissed by the gang themselves. One Jaffa B told Weazel News that it was indeed the Ballas that he was meeting. Whatever the story Shepard was trying to spin wouldn't work on Teddy, "I know it was him for a fact. I have no proof of this, I just know".

If you have any information on Lord of Death Kingston and would like to see him finally face justice for the many, many crimes he has committed, please contact your local News team. Any information that leads to Shepard arrest will result in a £10,000 reward. For now, this has been Weazel News.

PS, Tyrone Tyrone has a car that he calls the poop mobile, its a brown van and he is desperate for you all to know about it and questions Weazel News everyday regarding when the formal write up of said van will take place. For the avoidance of any doubt that is the write up. Picture below from November of the car. Teddy.  

unknown.png

13 March 

Things took an entrepreneurial turn last night as local multi billionaire power couple the Sinclair's invited business men and women across the island to pitch for investment. In the islands first Dragons Den style event 10 different businesses ventures were discussed, pulled apart and then discussed again. The judging panel consisted of the Sinclair's, Senior Judge Norman and Teddy Wrinkle. Weazel News openly welcomed the Sinclair's using its offices as the venue for the evening. Mrs Sinclair had this to say "Every so often its nice to meet members of the general public, our Security team spend lots of time and effort keeping us a way from these sometimes dangerous individuals. I was pleasant to have dialog with the poor, but I wouldn't make a habit of it." Judge Norman went on to add "I am a man that spends most of my working day locking up the poor, I detest them. I generally hate the public but I have to admit, one or two of the ideas presented were quite intelligent"

unknown.png

The fourth and final judge Weazel's very own Teddy Wrinkle commented "I don't really feel like a Dragon as such, I have nowhere near the wealth of the others but I do have an eye for what the public might want. I had to sit next to Norman which I didn't really enjoy, some months ago Norman personally took action to block me from having a seat at the city council. He also arranged for hackers to destroy photos I had obtained of him using licit substances. His actions meant that I would be unable to report on his misappropriation of council money to fund his drug habit and question the rumours regarding his perverse sexual antics."

Security for the night was provided by local motorcycle enthusiasts The Lost and 'man from Del Monte' impressionist John Callahan, seen in the middle of this photo here:

unXLna2.jpg

Pitches from the night ranged from Gambling syndicates to Auto Repair shops however for Teddy Wrinkle at least, two ideas stood out for being the most innovating. "I don't want to speak to much about these as there is lots of Legal work going on in the background but I would call out the pitches by Yu Wong who was looking to open up a Bicycle Shop selling high end push bikes and Collin Forester, who was looking to promote the selling of British Fish". Mr Sinclair summarised the evenings events "Apart from spending nearly 3 hours in a small room with Teddy Wrinkle, the night was a great success. I would like to thank all those that took their time to come along and present their ideas to the panel. I have already spoken to my Legal team regarding how we can begin to capitalise on some of the ideas presented and over the next few weeks will be in touch with those that have been successful for further discussions.

N6T8fQOMhr.jpg

The Cities Unsung Heroes

Edition Number 1: Markey "Chucky" Hard

​

Until recently, the Delivery Hub was known as a free-for-all yard, with regular queues, jams and fights between truckers. In the past few weeks, Markey, or as many people know him better as "Chucky" has taken it upon himself to manage the yard and tries his hardest to keep all the vehicles moving and harmony amongst the truckers. "Chucky" is 26, has a history in Logistics and dedicates all of his time to the cause, he isn't paid by the yard owners and relies on donations from other truckers and civilians. He's invested in his kit, which he's kindly shown us, a forklift, a tow truck and the vehicle he calls "The Battering Ram". Where many people see chaos and confusion, "Chucky" visions opportunity and has ambitions for the Delivery Hub, starting with more room and bays for his truckers to manoeuvre and ascertain their cargo and trucks.

If you'd like to contact "Chucky" about job opportunities at the Delivery Hub, or you're in a position to financially help, please contact him on 215-9008

Not all heroes wear capes, some wear red ear defenders, timberland boots and smell as if they bath in oil

Watch our full length interview: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/957168935

zic6P3iSKa.png

​

Absolute weapons

Ballas, Vagos, Lotus & The Apostles cross swords to finish on the Aztecas face.

drawing.png

Late last night Wong, from Weazel stumbled across an angry mob of citizens, culminating at the Fathers Church. Together on their knees they all prayed to the Lord. Although not wittnessed, rumour has it, Father refused to let anyone in the basement of the Church and high pitched harmonic screams could be hear periodically throughout the meeting.

8jkDBQPtAi.jpg
pZ8MpspjHz.jpg

Images of crowds gathering at Father Augustus' church car park.

The crowd began to form around the Apostle vehicle, with Izzo, from the Ballas leading the inspiration speech on how they must regain control of the city and wipe the Ballas off the face of the City.

Many people are dubbing Izzo as the favourite candidate to run for Mayor in 2021, however we have had a comment from Jaffa B (Aztecas Leader) that he is "darnells bitch"

zd3Iua8xXV.png

John Kliff and Unidentified Azteca injured

In the early hours of the morning, the Swarm consisting of heavily Armed Ballas, followed by Musket wealding Apostles, and Vagos brandishing their rusty Machetes.

The battle started off strong in the Aztecas favour, their defence tactic was to be offensive, with them easily killing anyone who rushed into the flats. 

nCiTcWraHX.png

Infamous Jaffa Benitez ripping through lightly armed Vagos & Apostle

We suspect that the battle was mainly fought between the Ballas and the Aztecas, with the Vagos and Apostles spreading themselves open to provide a distraction. Once the battle had calmed, the smoke, bullets and screams faded, with one clear winner.

Trash talking was now at the epicentre of everyones mind, with the Ballas having a massive set of Bollocks and the Aztecas blaming their size on the weather, we managed to get comments from the leaders of most of the groups involved.

OHmHAlDmGk.png

Izzo with unidentified Vagos & Ballas stood over Aztecas leader Jaffa.

We managed to get a quote from Izzo, the leader of this revolution.

Izzo : "This is the fall of the Aztecas, too many enemies, the city is for the people and will be reclaimed by the people"

There was also a brief encounter between Izzo and Jaffa.​

Izzo to Jaffa : "You got rolled over in seconds"
Izzo to Jaffa: "The ballas came up on their own accord, the Vagos came up on their own accord, the Fathers men came up on their own accord"
Jaffa to Izzo: "This is just the beginning, that's all I'm saying"
Izzo to Jaffa: "You just sit here and bleed out with your god complex"
Jaffa to Izzo: "No problem, goodbye Darnells bitch"
Izzo to Jaffa (as he vaults off the edge in a cool style): "Goodbye my bitch"

​

John Kliff, a senior figure within the Aztecas said the following:

"John Kliff : Everyone acts so tough, but they need 50 people, and they still got slapped"
John Kliff : Go suck off Izzo more"

​

Father Augustus, the Leader of the Apostles- sent from God​

Father : "Something about Jesus- fuck the Aztecas, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"​

Father to Jaffa : "Next time you'll think twice about taking one of my trucks you cunt"​

​

Finally, we managed to get some words from the heavily injured Aztecas,​

Jaffa to Weazel : "Fuck the ballas, fuck the vagos"

Jaffa to Unknown Green Haired guy : "I've been fucked, I think they're gone but I've been attacked by a Rust Zerg"

dZ1SAzFkGD.png

Jaffa being carried away​

​

Although it is still unconfirmed, we believe Jaffa and some of the other Aztecas managed to escape before bleeding out. I'm sure we will find out in due course.​

​

A video containing clips from this event is due to come out soon, however in the meantime, the VOD

​

HARRI AHMED WAS NOT AT THE ALTERCATION, WE BELIEVE THIS COULD BE BECAUSE THE ALTERCATION HAPPENED AFTER 8PM BEDTIME.

​

More to come soon​

wongphoto.png

Yu Wong​

Weazel News​

​

​

News 8th of April 2021

First man in Los Santos with Onlyfans

Weazel news were first to find the first man in Los Santos with an Onlyfans page, where he is posting pictures of his feet for a monthly subscription of £25.00 a month. For a total amount of £50.00 you will be getting personal DM's now from the person itself. If you want to meet this man in person, he will be hanging around the Triads turf later in the week.

Schermopname_1999.png

Chris Lee got caught?

Weazel news spoke to Sergeant Viekko Knight about the recent happenings of Inspector Chris Lee, where in surprise we were told he got demoted back to constable recently. He was proud on this fact, calling it a good thing and technically a promotion. We sadly could not find Mr. Chris Lee for a statement, as rumours on the street tells us he is now upping his price on Combat Pistols, making the price higher than the ones of the Tyrone brothers.

Schermopname_1996.png

The public was really upset about this, laughing it off as "imagine getting caught, what a loser", most of them just said "I knew he was selling". It is clear that the public & his own collegues have turned against him. Officer Knight in question was so upset about this, he recently started taking drugs to get over the trauma. He was suddenly shouting that "all pirates should commit crimes on land and start fishing from the toilet". It might be time to look into drug usage within the LSPS.

Happy day or big Scam. I Miguel was invited to give away Ethel from the Ballas gang to Yacob of the Ballas gang. Due to gun shots and a stampede of people my camera was dropped and stamped on but my partner in crime Abdul was here to record what he could as he is one of those vloggers. 

The wedding was short and to the point which everyone was over joyed to see. Father did his job to perfection 10/10 and his team helped keep the unwanted from crashing the wedding. It was a fun and exciting time for all and the after party was something else. Speeches were good and the dancing was a joyful thing to see. There were gunshots in the club but the police could not find who shot them. 

With all good things there must come horrors. Izzo the best man paid for all the free food and drink for this afterparty but someone had the balls to scam people by pretending to be bar staff and selling it over priced to the guests. Thankfully i did not loose any money to this guy but many did. There was a fight with this scammer outside and shots heard down the streets. Like normally when you need the police they are not there but oh god there had to be about 50 people rushing out the door knocking me and my camera down to get this guy. 

You can watch the wedding and after party on Abduls vloggers stream. 

Local rapper begging for donations

Schermopname_2065.png

Recently this week Lil' Kiff announced he will be bringing out his first album where he is rapping about his success in the city. "From being a wannabe Lost MC to a gang leader, I'll rap about it all." Weazel even had the oppertunity to listen to one of the tracks called "all these cars are mine". The album will be out at the end of the month on Spotify and iTunes.

Lil' Kiff is also asking for donations of vintage items, things that have been around since the beginning of the island and are barely used. This is to place in his collection of vintage stuff in his mansion.

Army rolling up on turfs

Schermopname_2051.png

Local triads were shocked when they've seen the Royal Army rolling up on their turf earlier this week, as this seemed random and people were wondering if they didn't have anything better to do. The local Armed Response officer said "I've never seen this before, I'm going back to eating crumpets and turning my dispatches off now". The local gang member Ben even stated "I've seen everything now, at least he is not ramming us", 5 minutes after this statement the Royal Army was seen ramming into the Triad cars, police was nowhere to be seen, rumours has it that the ARV officer picked up a local girl and was hiding in an alleyway.

Schermopname_2053.png

Darell Farell, the local nobody had a statement about the army appearance, stating "it is because helicopters suck and planes are better." After this Darell decided to run off and sadly got ran over by an unknown person, he was not seen after that again. Rumour has it that if you are on the pier and you listen carefully, you can hear the ghost of Darell scream and cry about planes being better than helicopters.

Is Drink driving so bad?

I wonder why my taxes are so high. I Miguel Luis followed three speeding police cars to the Lost club house. There were crowds of people outside thinking its was going to be a shoot out or a raid of the property. Nope just a standard driving while under the influence charge. The lost member is a rather skilled driver that no one was hurt a long the way and having three Police cars full of officers to do this stop is excessive force. 

Screenshot_2.png

Another Turf WAR!!!!!

I Miguel Luis was lucky to run into some Aztec's heading for the Triad Turf. I over heard they were at war with the Triads so I followed rather close to get some good shots for Tweedle but when I heard gun shots I took off up the multi story car park to get to the roof. once I was up there more shots could be heard raining down onto the Triads you can see my pictures on Tweedle. It was a blood bath my tag along Tommy TwoToes was getting chased on top of the car park by people so i had to get in my car and get out of there. When i was safe i took some more pictures of Aztecs on the roof shooting down on top of the Triads. During this picture i was shot but only a graze to the arm. This was a warning to flee. 

I bumped into some under cover cops around the corner at Weazel News headquarters being too pussy shit to help the innocent civilians. I was going to get some aerial shots but the last helicopter was shot down. When the shooting stopped i checked to see what has happend and the Aztecs left the scene which then the cops went to help.  It was a BLOOD BATH!!!!. Bodies every where and Father A was there reading the Lords words to help the lost souls pass into the afterlife. After a few shots everyone was asked to leave the area.

There was one Hero of the day Jim. The only NHS worker on site pulling people into the Weazel news to give them life saving treatments. This man did not car what happened to him and does deserve a medal for his actions.

Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_3.png

Race Day

​

I had the pleasure of getting to record and interview Mr Wayne King AKA the Terminator. He and his brothers hosted a car meet, race, with the top three getting a cash prize. I was able to live stream the whole event with the use of Weazel News Camera. It was a fun event and no issues apart from a helicopter exploding and myself getting hit by that explosion. I wonder when my skin on my back will grow back. The police were sniffing around but nothing to worry about. Overall this car meet was a huge success and it looks like there will be another meet 9pm on Saturday for all to join. There will be a fee to enter the race and there are rules on what cars can be entered. 

https://imgur.com/OuNnlHP

https://imgur.com/8opvLZs

More Events like this is what the city needs and its amazing that  the King Brothers are doing it. To watch everything that unfolded follow the thinks

Fight Night

Right after the race i had to rush to Bahama Mamas for a city wide invited fight. Like all fights it starts ok but then hell breaks loose.  It all started with a few one on one fights and people were betting and having a good time. Until Father A and Maca from the ballas got into the ring. They were going toe to toe bloody covering there bodies, then another balla  jumped in and then Father A's boys got involved and bats and golf clubs where seen beating one another. It was truly a Royal Rumble of the ages until machine gun shots here heard and the police stormed the place. 

It seemed that one all the ballas was attacked with a machete which i think was for his outfit as he was wearing a crop top but its 2021 so all things go these days. Freedom of Expression!!!!.  People ran out of the club worrying for their lives and also as most are gangsters so they were  probably more worried about their expensive items they should not be carrying being taken. It was a fun eventful night for all sorts of people and hopefully more is to come. 

Back