What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Weazel News Feed

weazelnews_header_final.png

Its Party Time

​

The Lovely Samantha with help of the King Brothers hosted the start of the cities beach parties. Everyone was invited and the only rule was  you had to wear beach wear. I was given a lift by the Ballas to this party which by the time i got there was kicking off. The hosts had some amazing tunes and speaker set up while offering their trade mark burgers from their van. There was a Raffle but it had to be  held later due to some maniac running guests over and Wayne King protecting his guest with a rifle, which got him arrested. everyone was looking great and happy to show off their new looks. Father A was the life of the party as usual starting the fish dance conga which many joined in until the decapitation of guests. One thing that happened but no one was hurt that i could see Mr Whites truck exploded which no ones knows why. 

You can see all of this with the Weazel News Live Camera. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On the 1st of may 2021

Hi im Don Baldie the most loved man in the city. YES, PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!! and i got some GREAT stories to tell you guys.

image.png

Yesterday at the blood drive event i encountered some yellow bananas AKA Vagos. I proceeded to ask them what happend the other night when them and appostles fought the hillbillys Aztecas. WHICH WAS A MISTAKE!! i got harassed by the bananas and a golf club was swang at my skull (which is rock solid)  from that swing i decied to donate blood because my head was gushing with BLOOD!  IS this what gangs have come too?!?!?! hitting innocent people like me! SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN TAKING TO THE VAGOS. That girl in the pic wearing black and yellow got offended after i told her her kitty stank WHICH IT DID BTW! and she decided to give death threats to me SO BE CAREFUL PEOPLE!!!

PACIFIST TURNED EVIL

I also conducted an interview with Wayne King (vagos) regarding his transfer to vagos and about the incident the other day! !!!WATCH THE FULL 1 MIN INTERVIEW!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
CAGE FIGHT

Another exciting event unfolded within the city last night. The lost were holding cage fighting event. I missed nearly all the fights but another Weazel news member was there to capture that part i hope. I was trying to solve the mystery of why everyone had vanished from the streets. which i did solve, nearly the whole city was at this fight. What i was left to record on the Live Cam was the Royal Rumble of fights. It was 1k stake to get into this fight and the winner was gifted 500k. The Ballas came on top like normal that Yacob is a beast so is the other guy which i cant remember his name. There were teeth and blood all over the blood and some super creepy hands on medic at hand to give the breath of life to if needed. 

I was offered the job of a life time which i cant go into but when i get to record it, its going to blow people away.

Leche was given the power by our over lord Mr  Teddy Winkle to promote me again from Pilot to full time editor which was amazing and we also joined up with a car meet that the pier within the city. it was a fun event and its nice to see so many luxury cars around. The down side was we had to race against a ford mustang that looked like it came from the film Tron. The guy was a good sport and after beating us and gifted us the winnings of the race. Also Leche had to get some revenge clown vehicle that took him hostage a couple of days ago. he just has to watch himself as people were pissed.

you can see these events on the Weazel news live cam

Fine Art

Today the city was gifted with some class. A new fine art gallery has opened up which is run by the group called the Firm. The people i met were very friendly and i was shown a showcase event  room which is locked to the public at the moment. One of the best things they are doing for the city and its people  by ordering in art that the public can buy for a fair price. The only issue was that there was a technical issue were you could not buy just now.  If the upper class of the city are reading this i would recommend this venue as a place for your events. Also for anyone that is looking for a nice place to take your other half on a date i would say bring them here.

Prison Riot

After the eventful grand opening of the Fine Art Gallery i took a small trip to sandy shores to see the new car lot where you can buy HGVs. Before i even got there i heard bullets ringing past my car and was joined by two new members of Weazel News Bobby Delta and Luke. we all looked around to see what has happening and saw a prisoner escaping but was gunned down by the police. We ran there to save his life and was brought to people that can help him. We are not sure what started this but there was some issues on Tweedle  which a CSI post. I believe my other colleagues got some great shots but poor Bobby was  shot down by the cops but with my quick driving i got him to safety. 

Gang Wedding

What a day, the Ballas can pull off some great events. This even was Jambo and Cordella's Wedding.  it was a fun and beautiful event which was held at the lighthouse east of Sandyshores. It was a rather big turn out and the head over the lost oversaw the ceremony and we all had fun laughing at Jambo as he did freeze.  After the kiss that locked them together we all jumped into the ocean for fun. 

When we all got back to land it was time to party at the location we had our weazel news event. This got out of control quick with a brawl, free falling from the weazel news blimp, helicopter rides, free food and someone handing out some fire coke. Boddy Delta needs some lessons with use of the helicopter hahaha. Like always disaster strikes again as someone took my helicopter which he then crashed into the blimp which caused so many people to fall from the sky. There was a doctor at the scene but more people we called to help drag people to the shore. It was a panic and even i had to drive in to save people that were trapped at the bottom of the sea. This was one hell of an event and i have recorded all this on the Weazel news live cam. I hope you all enjoy.

Destruction Derby

Another fun event hosted by Joe King and Weazel news. Over all its was a fun event and a the people there were having fun until the rumble started. This was mainly down to the fake car import information given out. The people that turned up all seemed to be in high spirits and even Teddy got the burger car out for the event, shame its was not strong enough. Also a Big shout out to Burger shot and the promo was recorded. 

What was meant to happen was that 20 people here meant to join the rumble to fight The lost's sasquatch as a bonus they were meant to destroy it and then try and win the Rumble. Due to the low turn out we just went for it but the Sasquatch was a bit too much for the amount of people there and the next rumble the G6 van maybe was a bit too strong for the cars that were there. i am sorry to the people that feel a bit robbed.  The next event will be have vehicle classes so it will be a bit more even and more fun for all. I like to thank The Lost for helping out and if we get the turn out we expected then we can have the rumble we wanted. 

All this was recorded on the Weazel News Camera. 

View attachment 17075

Night of Terror in Los Santos 

Weazel News witnessed a shocking night of Domestic Terrorism on Monday evening. Teddy Wrinkle explains, "I witnessed local, honest business man Darnel Stevens be dragged from the carwash he owned by Terrorists all dressed in black. The Terrorists were shouting about something to do with Guns in somewhat broken English, I believe they wanted Mr Stevens to provide them Guns or Drugs, neither of which I am sure he owns." 

Witnessing this disturbing scene Teddy followed the Terrorists and their captive, to what would become the setting for the darkest day Los Santos has seen. The Terrorists decided to barricade themselves in to HM Bolingbroke, where it is understood they set out to torture and dispose of Mr Stevens. "They were a well organised  Machine, they all had a job and they knew it well. Some local people had gathered demanding justice and the swift release of Mr Stevens. It was at this point that the Terrorists decided that the only way to silence the crowd was to 'silence' the crowd." explains Teddy Wrinkle.

"They opened fire, it was shocking, I was in a Heli at the time so not in direct line of fire but I have never been so scared. I could see the Terrorists directing their fire onto the women and children first, I can only assume they felt these were easier targets." While Teddy was trying to maintain flight of the Heli his eyes, filled with tears at the shocking scenes he witnessed was fired upon by the Terrorists. His helicopter came crashing down and injured but no killed, Teddy was taken to Hospital by some of the fleeing crowd.

Weazel News would like to publicly share a stock photo of the Terrorists with the following advice, if you see any of these men and women, run, hide, tell....

Oxxbb9M.png

View attachment 17075

Ballas VS Police

It has been one hell of a week trying to keep safe with the war that has been happening with the Ballas and the Police. I don't know why this all started but I know it really kick off when they put out a warrant on Liam Smith AKA Mr Caramel, Mr Just Built Differently, Lame Brian like he is know on the streets. He finally got caught and out of now where people rallied around this and stormed the prison to get him out and i think the leader of the Ballas Darnel I think his name is. The Police did not car even if it was a mother and kids coming to see papa for a prison visit they shot them in cold blood. I was shot down in the Weazel News helicopter and another one of our reporters was shot in the car park. Two other Weazel News reporters got inside of the prison Mr Teddy and Mr Leche and i got to meet up with them when getting looked after been shot and blown out of the skys.  after getting some information on where they are holding the Ballas there was a break out which left me falling from a Tower.

I was away for some time from the city due to my wife, hopefully ex, is hunting me. I came back to the city and i got a tip off that there is going to be a final show down with the police and Ballas. It took ages for the police to come it felt like a old western show down with even the local shop was using cars to block its entrance. When they did all hell broke loose with a bunch of Ballas breaking away to come back later and a core lot of them holding down the fort fighting the police. The police brought their B side out as these Ballas were holding them off and winning. One Balla even gave himself up as he was bored of the Police and they shit training. After this event it shows the Police need to train better other wise other gangs are going to run over them. The Police were that bad i was even able to rob the Ballas shop and get into the club house where the shoot out was taking place. It all ending it tears and people shitting themselves which everyone can see from my Live footage. 

PS. CNN are wet wipe news reporters and Weazel news are on top. 

The Race for Leadership

Many people are not happy with what is happening to the city or even the state of its current leadership. One man is ready and will to take action to make this city a better place for all. His Name is Vicent Fisher and will be ready for your votes when the election starts. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Police Retirement Ramage

​

I was contracted by someone very close to the Police but cant give their name. they told me that a officer which was close to retirement which they do not know if it was due to old age or forced retirement but from the sound of it that it was forced as why would they do such a thing to their own people.  This officers name is Jackie Miyag and his ranking is sergeant or inspector. Jackie tried to rob the evidence locker with other people which got away at this time. They had other officers hostage while they robbed guns and other stuff from the locker which could be sold to other gangs or people. He was arrested for what he has done but there is something very fishy happening at the LSPD.  

P.S I got this story for 23k as this person was so poor. Police pay your people a fair wage or more stories of your misconducts can be acquired easily. 

This is Miguel Luis.

View attachment 17075

Blood Bath Continues

Another week and the police still cant keep our streets safe from bloodshed from the war raging between the Aztecas and Vagos. People are talking in the city about not going to the truck yard for work due to the risk of life and picking up wares from Mr White's warehouse. Many drug addicts are also worried about getting their next score as they don't want a bullet going through them while they shoot up. Myself Miguel Luis was shot at when taking out the Weazel news helicopter to pan over the destruction. Other gangs have helped out to pick the dead from the streets and i got to hang with them while i was able to take some shots for Weazel news.  Keep safe people and  dont be walking around in yellow or light blue for the time being. 

CoGYkSi.png

rtQ1WoL.png

ZDzKG4y.png

pZmgEwo.png

Back