What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weazel News Feed

View attachment 17075

How Far Down The Rabbit Hole

My LIFE is at risk reporting the strange events happening in Los Santos. We have all noticed the change in our cars over night and the insane increase in price for modding our vehicles. Then out of nowhere, the council run mechanic shops and ammunition shops have been closed with no warning. Is this a sign a underground group is controlling how we live our lives or due to laws, these shops have broken them and are finally being held accountable for it. 

2n0X4JI.png

I have been driving around in a undercover car to talk to locals about what they think about what has happened. Many people are saying the same thing, "WTF, my car has been fucked",  but this is not everyone. Some of the people in the racing scene have said i love it as now more of the cars  are on a level playing field but everyone said "WTF how did the council mechanics do this over night".

The biggest issue at the moment is the closure of the Council run Mechanic shops and ammunition shops as many business are struggling. So many people are buying cars and would like the change the colour and even upgrade the car for better control but just cant. The new Mechanic shops that have open which are not run by the council are struggling as the influx of customers for repairs but people begging them to upgrade their cars which they have to turn down.  With the ammunition being also closed many shop owners are struggling to by equipment like pool ques, hammers, Wrenches and even knifes. They have spoke out as if shop needs these tool but cant, how can they earn money to feed their family's.  The private hired security teams have been hit the most due to their work they need knife and bullet proof armour. A few firms have had to file for bankruptcy due to these issues. 

Some of the quotes i have got from local business and groups are.

Special T -  I have seen people in Black cars and suits driving about, must be MI5 or something. This is not normal and we have to keep a eye out.

Jason - Due to an error at parliament, an omission saw legislation pushed in that meant any commercial building with more than 100 cable ties committed an offence. As such, with bennies using cable ties for everything had an abundance of stock and the staff arrested under these new powers. - I will have to look into this but i think he is fucking with me.

Joe King - Fuck knows but you do want to buy a R34. What ever the council mechanics team have done i love the handling of my car now.

Miguel - I dont give a shit about Benny's fuck them come to Auto Exotic, Auto Care and Tire Nutz for the best repairs. - rather harsh response. 

Nadine - I am not too bothered as we offer the repairs and car care the city needs but would love to Tune customers cars.

Ballas - WTF is this over priced bullshit. I want to customise our cars.

Triads - Its so odd that they closed with no warning there must be something sneaky happening.

Apostles - All you need is faith and god, dont worry about these superficial things. 

Vargos - No comment other than can we have some storage

Random Racist dude - Their immigrant workers must of been sent back so they had to close.

A Karen - I heard that they had African child soldiers working in the shops ready to take over the city and the SAS had to take out the shops.

Tin Foil Hat Hobo - its the lizard people, they are all around us. You need to look at who is benefitting from this situation.

This is where my search went to next i looked at the none council run Mechanic shops. Many people are raving about these shops for their low prices and great repairs. The shops are Auto Exotic, Auto Repair, Tire Nutz.

dmP6CHC.png

These shops are making a killing before the other shops closed but now they are taking over all repairs in the city. Did they do something to the workers in the other shops or is it just a coincidence. The owners Nadine of Auto Exotic, Ghost of Auto Care and Miguel owner of Tire Nutz have all been or worked for dangerous gangs. If you look up their criminal record it does show they can do dangerous things.  Did they use their old connections to take out the competition?. ( The Tin Hat Hobo did say that Miguel is a shape shifter, changing his appearance from white to brown). They were also pictured at the Midnight crew and Tsuchiya Legacy racing event yesterday. 

95JBAcP.png

There has been chatter about a group called Legion running the city from the underground and controlling what we do and how we live our lives. There are rumors that they are blackmailing the council for something sinister which at the moment we are not sure but with the help from Texan Weazel news, we might have solved it. They were about to stumble across one of their hideouts. They even have a fortune teller at hand so we know you cant trust them. I even found a working bomb which i believe will be used to take out the closed shops or any shop or building in the city. This is Miguel signing out keep your eyes open and be safe.

R9JKq0z.png

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 17075

Beach Party Massacre 

BREAKING NEWS: A huge gathering of officers were sent down to the coast today after a cop and 3 other victims were brutally stabbed after some altercations! At approximately (9:30) pm on Saturday night! We managed to speak to one of the victims to get an inside of what happened in this fatal event, they had this to say: “The event was going great until flocks of back street and main time gangs appeared from no where looking for trouble and unfortunately I was on the other end of this accident”. “Horrific” said the event manager Miguel, who was in complete shock about this accident and couldn’t be more apologetic, but was it his fault? The good news is the culprits who were behind this Beach attack were jailed and sentenced to a hefty fine and will serve a long prison sentence after being found guilty, they were disposed by officers at the scene and won’t be seeing the light of day for a very very long time! -This is BILLY JENKINS saying good night from Vespucci Beach (Los Santos)

2021-09-18_1.png

2021-09-18_2.png

2021-09-18_4.png

2021-09-18_5.png

View attachment 17075

The War of the Trout

I was called up to Paleto Bay as this is where the current fishermen feel safe from raids and hate groups like PETA. All the people want to do is earn a few hundred pounds to feed their family's and afford the outrageous fuel prices.  One of the main raiding groups are undercover cops they are taking sharks and turtles off fishermen which is legal as they are endangered animals but now they are also taking all the fish they have caught. The fishermen have seen these cops run to the bait shop to sell what they have taken. This is corruption at the highest level and needs to be looked into.

The new enemy of fishermen now are cross dressers. Bald men are stealing women's clothes and racing to the fishing spot to rob people of their fish. The main way they are robbing people is by shooting riles from the hills to scare off the fishermen and once they have gone the cross dressers run down and lockpick the trucks and sell what's in them. So one of the vehicles they use is a Bifta sand buggy, so if you see it or a so called woman with a male voice while fishing keep safe as they could be there to rob you.

There are also normal gangs going up and robbing people, so what has been warned to a lot of fishermen is to go in groups to be safe. some of the pictures are from the the event i was called to which i missed. A load of trucks where in a line blocking fishermen from leaving and they were getting robbed by gangs and the police. 

qJqM3sG.png

KbvUdeh.png

x5LTkqy.png

View attachment 17075

Relay Rally

Another Fun night in the city. Sam Gooba Hosted a relay rally over in sandy shores a few nights ago. The whole event was mad and it left like eveyone had a part to play in its overall success. That was from people not getting in the way of the tracks to NHS helicopter team flying about to make sure people did not die. There were even the park rangers on duty to give assistants to cars in need that broke down that the Auto Exotic team could not get to. Everyone had a great time and its nice seeing so many people at the event having fun. The winners were the Lost but was close as i think Father A would of won if a crazy local did not drive into him.  The next night we had the Shit Box Derby host by Niamh from the Azteas which was a full on laugh but had issues with the camera so missed out on getting pictures.

CCFdjpL.png

ZVPSkQU.png

Nm9PPcz.png

BxNWkIe.png

rJCgeSE.png

The Horror

​

WTF have I seen today. I am not sure if some people have called upon the devil or some crack heads on spice but there has been a blood bath all over the city.  Some how all the evil characters from current to old horror movies have come to life and have been cutting down so many people across Los Santos.  These demons have been running all over the city and stabbing and kidnapping people which has caused pure chaos. I have witnessed these demons in action and what people can see on tweadle they cant be stopped by bullets. Father A even bought out the big guns his holy Rifle to cut these demons down as he is the only one i think that has a chance to defend the city.

GV8Wqcc.png

myHN8cW.png

Xd69eT1.png

OU1HE5Z.png

4z0CWEa.png

Rta1xux.png

XosHST3.png

View attachment 17075

Who are the 229 Gang

This report about the 229 gang and Mason from the Lost has been a waste of time. With more investigation the stories Weazel news has been told are false used to cause harm. I Miguel will be taking down this story and will be saying sorry to Mason and The Lost.

Taxi Chaos and City Mayhem

Other than that odd call the City has been terrorised by cab drivers. All hours of the day they speed through the city cause damage to other vehicles and public property. These cab drivers are going through red lights and just dumping their cars when they are done for the day. I spoke to a few drivers and they have said fuck off press and we are earning a living so go away, i can do what every i want. The Police have been clamping down on these dangerous drivers but more needs to be done. Maybe send them to driving education to learn how to drive.  i even saw a off duty cab driver in his own car run a fellow human over while speeding through the streets. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

dQWKEnv.png

ntjXNms.png

EukfhjI.png

​

Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away!

Over 500 houses will soon become available after their tenants have been kicked out due to failure to pay council tax.

after over 500 tenants failed to pay their council tax the government has finally decided to put their foot down on people not paying their taxes. The houses will soon be back on the housing market and ready for new owners.

unknown.png

View attachment 17075

Talent show.

It always surprises me what talent is hidden within Los Santos. Naimh hosted a talent show for all and what magic it was. There is not much to write about but I was hired to record the show. have fun.

(Any of the talent show can be referenced from the Twitch Video but i thought i turned it off and Private recorded my meeting after the show. So anything after the show can not be mentioned unless told within RP Thanks.)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1209230950

Back