What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What do you do for a living?

Im serving in finnish military at this moment, after that ill finish my studies in business and administration.

1bbbe1d0fe40e15e63f082e421518e3b.png

Currently a Welder for a car Manufacturer.

Previously a Production  Manager in the food manufacturing industry for almost 11 years 

I work in Finance Engineering, specifically a trading platform architect for a FSTE 250 company

I put this shit on shelves for your hungry arses to eat 

produce.jpg

feelsbadman when we got all these technicians and engineers whilst I work for a supermarket lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Finishing my A levels at the moment,

Becoming a Primary School Teacher after I take a year out in Dubai next year. Teaching History 🤓😁

I put this shit on shelves for your hungry arses to eat 

produce.jpg

feelsbadman when we got all these technicians and engineers whilst I work for a supermarket lmao
Same here man. You see all these guys with high-end respectable jobs, while we work in stores.

Never thought I'd start working with this, but Pre-School Teacher 🙂 Fun topic, nice to see what members of the community does when they dont sit glued infront of their screen! 

Same here man. You see all these guys with high-end respectable jobs, while we work in stores.
Think about it like this. Without you guys, those high-end respectable job owners wouldn't know where to go for food. In society, every job is as important as the other. If you take the people doing any job out of the equation, the system (society) starts failing. It's like a well oiled machine that requires even the smallest parts to do their job to function. Therefor, the smallest parts are technically as important as the biggest.

It’s nice to see the breadth of stuff everyone does, I always assumed that most were in education... Proves how wrong I was. 

right now I'm studying my gcse doing business food tech English maths ect hopefully doing catering but thinking about a carrerr at teaching or doing a levels

Have one myself, engine is glorious without any turbos getting in the way, only bought to flip for a profit as if insurance won’t take me on a 2.0L FWD Civic I’m sure they’ll have a good laugh when I ask about a 3.5L RWD

View attachment 10042
You are probably gonna hate me for this but when I was little I had a car for my barbie that looked exactly like that only blue 

• Haha
Reactions: L1L
You are probably gonna hate me for this but when I was little I had a car for my barbie that looked exactly like that only blue 
Me and my sister had that aswell. (Saying "Me and" because it turned out I was playing more with that doll set than my sister..

I’m currently an Apprentice Technical Advisor for Everything Everywhere, (EE). Finish in September where I’ll be moving into Social Media for them. 

Back