What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What do you do for a living?

Ahhh ok so would my best option be to study my topic I want to teach in college and these internships and placements are they when u are at uni 
Yes they are part of your uni education. In later years for me they were the biggest part because there you learn by hands on experience.

Yes they are part of your uni education. In later years for me they were the biggest part because there you learn by hands on experience.
ahhh ok the thing is iv allways wanted to do it and I think I'm gonna go for it thanks! 😄

Best of luck then and if you ever need someone to chat about life as a teacher then you know where to find me!
Will do thank you very much you have cleared up somethings I have been thinking about when deciding and now time to get my head down and get the pest I can to get on that English course 🙂

Currently a volunteer with the Irish Red Cross, and starting college next year to become a Paramedic

Back