What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What do you do for a living?

Well as everyone else is at it here goes, 

I currently run four yes four of my own business's. I also work as Front of House Security.
I have DJ'd for over 27 years been around the world twice once each way with my music. Worked in most Clubs & Bars across the Balearic & Greek islands cruise ships and even Holiday camps to name a few. Been lucky enough to work along side some great people and those who have a face for radio and happy to work hard and bury nose deep in order to climb ladder in the industry. 
Now i still DJ but mainly guest nights and reunions as well as private parties all over UK

I play in a Drumline Band, used to play in a Pipe and Drum band and again have played for many a famous person (if you want to know i ll tell ya)

I  Build design and Host websites  current portfolio is approx 160 clients from huge Cooperation to little personal sites.

I make and produce Gift ware, such as - Mugs, Hoodies, T-shirts, Mouse mats and pens lighters and such , as well as shop signs and shop fronts oh and flags as well 

and finally wrapping cars and creating vinyl logos stickers and even wraps.

Plus do a lot of freelance work with my Drones and RC Aircraft

Oh and then 'm a full time Dad to three Kids 23, 13 and 11. Yes my kids are older than some of you lol.

What else ya nosey lot want to know !!! 😛

Studying Level 3 in Computing, this covers things like Programming, Information Systems, Installing software, etc. I have one more year of this and then I want to go to university.

Studying networking at college and i co-own a event mangment team and help other event teams with staffing also am sia trained so pick up work out side of event season

Debt collection
YWuoM6y.gif

Part time assistant lecturer at university (logistics engineering), part time junior security engineer at major slovak insurance company. Door locks, key cards, fingerprint scanners, stuff like that.

I’m a part time media consultant, basically if you want some sort of home automation system or you’re laying out an office with tech then it’s my job to decide how to do it and what hardware to use. 

I’m a part time media consultant, basically if you want some sort of home automation system or you’re laying out an office with tech then it’s my job to decide how to do it and what hardware to use. 
You can’t make a decision for free on here never mind paying you 😉

Accounting apprentice at the minute, might be heading on to university to study either accounting and finance or forensic accounting.

ASA Competitive Level 2 Swim Teacher - I teach Children and Adults how to swim basically.

Qualified over a Year and a Half ago and i am really enjoying it. I make a fair amount as well from it. £14.50 an hour with Private lessons making me £29.50 an Hour, so im a happy College student, for an almost 18yr old that's pretty decent i reckon.

This year im training our Swim Club to Race in the upcoming Swimming Galas and if you ever need any professional Swimming tips im your guy.

I am studying Product Design at college and am looking at going somewhere like loughborough Uni (Product design and ill be on their swim team). 

I'm a mechanic at a certified mercedes dealership 
Get to drive some nice cars from time to time 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Never thought I'd start working with this, but Pre-School Teacher 🙂 Fun topic, nice to see what members of the community does when they dont sit glued infront of their screen! 
Well let's see...

I torture children for a living (highschool history teacher), I game way too much and I bake as a hobby. Basically bake different things every weekend and give it to my family.
Was just wondering guys I'm studying at the moment soon to go to college I want to teach English was just wondering before I pick how hard is it two get a teaching job is there any other things you need two do I know u have to go to uni but iv heard you have to do some other thing was just wondering as I would love to become one.for English though XD  and is it any good XD besides the annoying children 😄

Was just wondering guys I'm studying at the moment soon to go to college I want to teach English was just wondering before I pick how hard is it two get a teaching job is there any other things you need two do I know u have to go to uni but iv heard you have to do some other thing was just wondering as I would love to become one.for English though XD  and is it any good XD besides the annoying children 😄
Well aside from going to uni you need to complete some placements/internships. Those will in the end be the biggest challenge.

Well aside from going to uni you need to complete some placements/internships. Those will in the end be the biggest challenge.
Ahhh ok so would my best option be to study my topic I want to teach in college and these internships and placements are they when u are at uni 

Back