What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

What word really annoys you and breaks your immersion ?

I always try and find substitutes for says people do, like instead of in my head ill say "sorry been praying", I love little topics like this to chat about, to what people like and don't like 

Government. 
Body cammed and id, your going on the government website 

When a downed person doesnt act injured or when shot in the head multiple times keeps speaking.

The obvious sarcasm when someone is trying to say you broke a rule in roleplay🤮

" people screaming VDM/RDM u are gonna get banned im talking to an admin now"

Ive got you on my go pro...

Obviously when you have to explain how to do things eg "Flex your caps lock muscle and then this and that"

'I'm calling a god, Did you get their ID'

I've tried using the term "give it a little wink" instead of archie's eye , but I wouldn't know the best way to explain it to someone without breaking immersion of course.

"How do i show my ID" Doesn't actually have an ID And asks to borrow yours
This is an issue with RPUK mechanics though. It's great, cause cops never know who I am.. But also I can pass people ID's and tell them it's electronic, and they just need to sign in. I'd like to see the ID system tweaked.

«Im going to sleep»

Change starts with the players, be the change.

"that's against government laws!!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *head desk*

A slight slip up would be "Sorry! Muscle spasm!"

To be fair, the amount of times I've punched someone in the face by mistake! Suprised I've not been murdered for it yet!

Back