What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

What word really annoys you and breaks your immersion ?

"BodyCam" - When they clearly dont have one. Just use simple ones like dashcam or the CCTV
I have boob cam šŸ™‚Ā I shove one in me cleavage instead of bodycam. HOWEVER modern tech is tiny so they would easily have a hidden bodycam šŸ˜›

kinda cringes me when people openly talk about killing someone else on tweedle like police have tweedle too, they know who you are lmao

lol same but I don't mind it when they do it too purposely annoy police cuz then its jokesĀ 

100% when you're trying to get a hostage for pharmacy though, 9 times out of 10 they have a friend and their friend just comes smashing into you with a car cos hes speaking to him on discord

not really someone saying it, just more the mentality of going to rob a store and then hiding near it so police come to a empty gas station, atleast make it fun for the cops
or give them a range to be at otherwise the thing cancels

not really someone saying it, just more the mentality of going to rob a store and then hiding near it so police come to a empty gas station, atleast make it fun for the cops
or give them a range to be at otherwise the thing cancels
The whole system needs changed. It's very basic, and I rumour has it Archie has been working hard on huge changes to robberies.

not in my eyes!
sometimes IĀ feel like it's a must though, once a gang member was threatening me because IĀ "hit" his car when it was parked and IĀ was driving past yet IĀ was nowhere near it, in a result of me "hitting" his car he decided to come back and blow all my friends cars up. desync is a bytchĀ 

"My arms feel warm with blood"

its just a bit like, eh. police want ppl to stay in the shop. but they resort to tasers BEFORE they enter the shop.
I also agree, it's super excessive for such little payout. But if the sysytem is refined perhaps shops will be getting robbed all at once, stretching police resources. If the shops are more fun to do, and pay more, a huge gang can split up and hit it all at once with a code word on Twatter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to a callout as NHS and arriving on scene to a patient who says they've been shot in the head, with no other helpful explanation to help them, yet can still talk and shout just fine like it's but a flesh wound, wanting to be helped up as though they just sprained their ankle...

ā€œHow do you know who I am, Iā€™m a new person I switched clothes dumbassā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ā€œCanā€™t park there sirā€ was funny for a few days, now over-used by everyone when they see police doing traffic stops or anything like it. Not as much ruins immersion, just annoying sometimes šŸ¤£

For me seen you been gunned down by 2 guys shot multiple time and when I arive to help you btw I am with nhs "oh I fell" righhhht you do realise we can see bullet holesĀ 

Back