What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What word really annoys you and breaks your immersion ?

"You can't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!""

"I'm reporting you to the government, I've got this all on bodycam! You can't shoot me then dump me as police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As NHS: "I fell over and scraped my knee"
Followed by me doing the check-up of patient
<Injured by shot to the face with a bazooka, BPM:0 (Deceased)>
Yes, let me just give you a bandaid and get you to your feet.

The RP your injury is pretty goddamn lackluster. Can't speak for all NHS, but it really puts me off doing the job at all since 95% of the patients just want a quick revive so they can get back to stabbing each other.

Not in my eyes, Bodycam, Irish C-word, Anyone really taking the biscuit of my accent its funny for the first week in the city after 3 months its boring now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anonymous Monkey Was about to say that one with the "my legs feel warm with blood"

I really don't like the flexing muscle phrase, even though I sometimes say it myself due to a lack of good alternatives (/me sometimes does the job).

I really don't like the flexing muscle phrase, even though I sometimes say it myself due to a lack of good alternatives (/me sometimes does the job).
I wish we'd make it a standard to use /me to give UI/Keybind instructions. Sometimes I don't mind telling people to flex muscles, but for the most part it doesn't solve anything, it sounds dumb and the more you say it the more cringe it becomes. I know when I spend time around new players it gets really cringy for me to keep repeating... It must be terrible playing cop/NHS.

Personally I don't like when people say "not in my eyes", people seem to use it to point blank deny they've done something (crashing etc...)

dead raindeer on the side of the airport when i drive my scooter for a cruise on the beach with my dad

Back