What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why is nobody on the Tanoa sever

I much prefer Tanoa, but I don't play for the simple fact that the server is now dead. 

I personally think the thing that failed on it is the levelling system, if you've worked hard for your money you should be rewarded with gear. But how it is now, you work hard for your money then need to work three times as hard to be able to buy the things you actually want.

Why don't we do a huge event on Tanoa to win money? That'll bring a lot of people over then people who are browsing servers will see a tanoa life server thats maxed out and they'll be spamming to join?

@Vladic Ka @Thesoldier @Khandamir

Why don't we do a huge event on Tanoa to win money? That'll bring a lot of people over then people who are browsing servers will see a tanoa life server thats maxed out and they'll be spamming to join?
I don't run events or play anymore, but that sounds like a good idea.

Maybe bring it up in the suggestions forum for a Tanoa revival event.

Personally I believe that porting altis econemy over is the only way to save Tanoa. It's a proven formula on a new map, just wipe the levelling system and give everyone 100k to start. I know the focus is RP but we can't RP with no players.

Hi!

After reading few post's i do wonder why don't we just slowly try to jump between these two worlds and try both, for example make some events at Tanoa? Offer something that Altis doesn't have? So more people can be online and togheter work towards that immersion we are getting on Altis? But at the same time we know that Altis have been here for a long while, and this looks like a decision between A or B.

From the other side yes we are comfortable settled at Altis, Money, vehicles, equipment are easy to get, aprox 3 hours from apples. But have you people ever played for example World Of Warcraft? Where it actually takes months to get something special? You set a goal and you work towards it for few weeks or months, in the end you will get it and it will be amazing experience, but after when you look back and realise that actually the ''road'' was the best experience. So i wouldnt complain that farming or grinding on Tanoa is to long, more content more experience and encounters with other players we get.

I think that we as a community should log on some more at Tanoa and togheter with Police and Nhs make something out of this, Tanoa is a great rock on the hill, it just need's a hard push to get it rolling. 

With kind regards. 

I think after altis remastered is done, maybe a tanoa remastered could happen. Could help to build hype again and get people playing it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back