What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Lil Diego - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Diego

Unban Appeal for Lil Diego 

In-game Name: poopfish

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198038586416

Ban ID: ?

Reason given for your ban: (1.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to being involved in the Xian situation along with Chris M and Malfang that occurred early in January. The bug that occurred with the xian essentially let the pilot / gunner use the weapons that were disabled on the regular xian for good reason and instead of contacting the admins letting them know about this exploit we decided to use to shoot people in the redzone as well as some Poseidon members at the time, in addition to this I created a video “memeing” the situation which I shouldn’t have however at the time I undermined the seriousness of the situation we created and was not really thinking through what I was doing, what should have happened is when we initially found out about the xian we should have reported it to the admins.

Why should we unban you ?: I knew that the way we used to Xian to kill unaware people was against the rules and exploiting this bug would result in a ban however at the time of finding the bug like I mentioned in my previous unban I wasn’t thinking straight and this bug should have been instantly made aware to the staff team. I understand me making the video “memeing” the situation was completely stupid and idiotic on my part as bugs like this shouldn’t be taking lightly as they ruin the experience of others in this case it was for Poseidon. The situation didn’t have a malicious intention as we revived everyone at the Poseidon gate however it still does not justify us exploiting the bug. After being banned for over 3-4 months I have been working as well as playing other games however playing those games has made me miss this community so much more and with this unban appeal I’m hoping to get another chance to show that I am capable of following the server rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So why now, should we believe that you would report this in future if you came across something like this?

I know due to my immaturity I have been banned multiple times for stupid things I have done, and after being banned for over 3 months I don't want to squander the opportunity for a last chance to play on the server and that's why I would make sure to follow all the server rules and report any exploits if I do run across any.

You're not new here. You know what happens when people exploit bugs and things that aren't intended. 

You've even been banned for exploiting before. 

You say that you'd make sure to follow all the server rules and report any exploits if you ran into them yet you've said all of these things before. 

Why should we now believe you? 

@Lil Diego

I know that I was once already banned for using an exploit to gain a advantage, however in this situation its was purely due to the heat of the moment as we had no intention of maliciously use the bugged Xian’s weaponry as we would revive the people we killed with the weapon now in hindsight that was an extremely stupid mentality to have and I know that ignorance isn’t a excuse and if I was to be given another chance I would be more vigilant if I was to be approached with a situation like this again. I would also like to add that I answered this in the perspective that I used Xian’s weapons, because while I did not actually use them I’m aware that it should have been reported to the staff as soon as we discovered it as well as deterring the people who were with me from using it.

we had no intention of maliciously use the bugged Xian’s weaponry as we would revive the people we killed
You had no malicious intentions yet people were killed? If you had no malicious intentions then noone would've been killed? 

however in this situation its was purely due to the heat of the moment
Do you often do things "in the head of the moment" without actually thinking?

You might not have directly shot someone, but as you are fully aware you're responsible because you let it happen without reporting it to the staff team. 

-- 

What do you think you can bring to the community if you were to be unbanned? 

What would you do to prove you're here for the right reasons?

@Lil Diego

By saying I had no malicious intent our intent was purely to use the weapon in a joking way and then once the situation was over to revive the people that were involved, ultimately even though we revived those people they were still casualties of a exploit we used for our own amusement which was extremely stupid of us at the time. In regards the not thinking through what we did, you are completely right as I mentioned before even though I did not actively fire the weapon I was still involved in the situation which should have been reported as soon as it was found, this instance of using the exploit was something I did not think through when the situation was going on and now extremely regret as it would have prevented people including myself from being banned. If I was to get a chance to play on the server again, I would probably apply for the police as that is mainly where my friends I'm still in contact with play as well as ensuring there is a standard to the role-play I provide. I know that since the situation happened over 3 months some people from the situation may no longer actively play the server however If by any chance any of them are reading this I would like to apologise to them for my stupidity as well as ignorance during the situation, in addition to this I would like to apologise to the staff team for having to deal with the situation and its aftermath as it all could have been prevented simply if we reported the bug from the start.

Now, I'm willing to give you another chance, albeit your FINAL chance... 

However, for this to happen I'm going to go ahead and throw a weapons restriction on you meaning that for a period of two weeks you're going to have to prove yourself and your roleplay. Prove to us that you're here for the correct reasons and not the incorrect ones. 

You will be restricted to using only your sidearm for two weeks. If during these two weeks you don't go on the server, the restriction will be extended. I'll be using previous data and time you've spent on server to determine whether or not I'd consider you actually playing or just logging on for 10 minutes here and there. 

Do you accept this condition?

@Lil Diego

Now, I'm willing to give you another chance, albeit your FINAL chance... 

However, for this to happen I'm going to go ahead and throw a weapons restriction on you meaning that for a period of two weeks you're going to have to prove yourself and your roleplay. Prove to us that you're here for the correct reasons and not the incorrect ones. 

You will be restricted to using only your sidearm for two weeks. If during these two weeks you don't go on the server, the restriction will be extended. I'll be using previous data and time you've spent on server to determine whether or not I'd consider you actually playing or just logging on for 10 minutes here and there. 

Do you accept this condition?

@Lil Diego
Yes I accept these terms. Thanks

Very well. 

In future situations where something has happened that you know full well shouldn't have you are to report this to a member of the RPUK Staff Team IMMEDITAELY via Teamspeak or Discord. 

There won't be any further chances. Don't mess this up. @Lil Diego

Your two week Weapon Restriction will end on 10/05/2021 - If you don't play at all during this period, we'll be extending your weapon restriction. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back