GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

The end of an era

Truly the end of an era.

I quickly came to log on for a final time to say thank you to everyone.

I grew up with this server and it really helped me in real life on numerous occasions.

Thank you. 

Arma's been dead for quite a while but for some reason its still really sad to see this go even though I haven't played for years properly. Mad, hopefully can see a return if or when Arma 4 comes out

• 2 weeks later...

wow, kinda surprised to see this. but then again, i switched from arma 2 RP to this back in the day. i guess people just move to new and better platforms. it is quite sad to see altislife.co.uk disappear, but the memories will still be there (2014-15 best years though).

• 2 weeks later...

I found RPUK when it was formerly called Altis Life (I don't have my old forum account tho RIP kek) and returned years later to RPUK, what a time it was back then at the mines and in Altis Police, Arma 3 RP will be missed, I will leave you all with my fav quote from A3 RP; "Hands up or die" 

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to check up on the usual state of things, seeing that RPUK arma server closed down actually made me feel sad for a bit.

Some of the most memorable moments in my time of gaming has been on this server. From meeting some amazing and funny people even down to all the drama over the years.

Will never forget all my banned boys. TI, 5th order & more.

Love all you boys <3