GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

The end of an era

A bitter, bitter pill to swallow. Being a Marmite Miner in 2015 was genuinely- without meaning to sound pathetic- one of the greatest joys of my life, and the memories that we made as a group- from the Great Marmite War to San Miguel's Birthday Bash and everything inbetween- will stay with me forever. I will also have to grudgingly admit that a certain George that happens to be quite Unlucky also contributed to a lot of the fun I had on Altis back in the day (although I still don't appreciate being forced to swim across the Altis ocean for the sake of a 30 second clip in a video). Also a mention to KLR, who Owen and I played with a fair amount in more recent times. 

On an unrelated note... don't suppose anyone knows where one might be able to purchase a hard hat and some Marmite in Los Santos, do they?

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Disclaimer: Anyone whom asks the question 'Who is Dan?' shall receive a firm smacking of their rear-end.

On 31/08/2021 at 23:10, CSI JAEGARN said:

Honestly, it a bit sad... Some special people to mention though... @Enzrah was the one to bring me into the game really. Then Mr John Dillinger himself took me upon his shoulders in TCK, along with @Hammah@ReiSSs@Jax teller. Then @GDZand @Naylor The Gameralong with @blaze1981 took me into UNCM after giving a special members house location... Im sure you all that were there remember what happend to the house at Kavala PD 😄 After a long grind in UNMC, finally became member of the command of UNMC, sadly at this time server shifted focus and not long after UNMC where gone. Then a short time back to the OG boys, when finally joined police 1004 days ago (05/03/2018) @Josh my man in Kav that always backed you up, @George Kohlersup daaawg! Later on NCA where i became the famous DMS roach. Always getting those pings on ts after a kill. After a strong run in NCA, finally got into the group with the boys in AR. First year in AR was probably most fun i ever had on the server tbh

my bro!! love family!!

• Like 1
On 11/09/2021 at 23:42, WhoisDan said:

A bitter, bitter pill to swallow. Being a Marmite Miner in 2015 was genuinely- without meaning to sound pathetic- one of the greatest joys of my life, and the memories that we made as a group- from the Great Marmite War to San Miguel's Birthday Bash and everything inbetween- will stay with me forever. I will also have to grudgingly admit that a certain George that happens to be quite Unlucky also contributed to a lot of the fun I had on Altis back in the day (although I still don't appreciate being forced to swim across the Altis ocean for the sake of a 30 second clip in a video). Also a mention to KLR, who Owen and I played with a fair amount in more recent times. 

On an unrelated note... don't suppose anyone knows where one might be able to purchase a hard hat and some Marmite in Los Santos, do they?

GRDnnyp.png

• Love 1