Jump to content

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ant Arni

Stats Page - 05/12/17 UPDATE - By Anthony Arnold (Unofficial)

Recommended Posts

CC Joseph Tadworth    3,811
CC Joseph Tadworth
7 hours ago, Vaffla said:

Just blame @CC Joseph Tadworth for everything....

 

One thing I wanted to do but never go around to was historical tracking of these stats, so for example we could see the ups and down of the economy as a whole and variations in factions. Ah well, maybe in an alternative universe I'd have more time.

It's all his fault, don't listen to a word he says... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ant Arni    1,456
Ant Arni
26 minutes ago, CC Joseph Tadworth said:

It's all his fault, don't listen to a word he says... 

Norman said your code was bad so I blame you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ant Arni    1,456
Ant Arni
22 hours ago, TCK Mystic said:

Some people's Hurons are not showing up on the vehicle list.

Can you send me some of these people's steamids? I can't figure out why they're not popping up. Also, are you noticing that they have any extra vehicles that they might not actually own?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fluqi    2,142
Fluqi

My opinion is irrelevant but I'm a fan. Good shit! @Ant Arni

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCK Mystic    117
TCK Mystic
20 hours ago, Ant Arni said:

Can you send me some of these people's steamids? I can't figure out why they're not popping up. Also, are you noticing that they have any extra vehicles that they might not actually own?

76561198060628754

No Huron showing for him. Also, when I had checked mine a couple days ago it said I had a Taru Transport instead of my Huron, seems to be fixed now though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ant Arni    1,456
Ant Arni
5 minutes ago, TCK Mystic said:

76561198060628754

No Huron showing for him. Also, when I had checked mine a couple days ago it said I had a Taru Transport instead of my Huron, seems to be fixed now though.

Can't even find his huron on the api... are you 100% sure he even owns one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCK Mystic    117
TCK Mystic
1 hour ago, Ant Arni said:

Can't even find his huron on the api... are you 100% sure he even owns one?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he owns two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dexterio    31
Dexterio

@Ant Arni Pretty sure the guy at the top is like a duper or something. Every time I check he has like another 100mill

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samatlewis    4,753
Samatlewis
1 hour ago, Dexterio said:

@Ant Arni Pretty sure the guy at the top is like a duper or something. Every time I check he has like another 100mill

Do you mean NTesla? If so he has had, or maybe still does, an obsession with being at, aswell As staying at the top of the leaderboard for his bank account. If you were to search his steam ID, you will see he was previously mistakenly banned for duping.

He is not a duper (as far as I am aware anyway;) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kattana    418
Kattana

Such accusations for Ntesla and im pretty sure he is not a duper since i know him he had like 250mil or something xD

Niceee im loving this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×