What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AEGIS Protest - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was a rage post? Dude, If I want to rage I send in Vladika. You have an idea what the glitch restrain is Mr. lexi, you where restrained but using the glitch managed to kill one of my officers ( Screenshot can be provided by 7 officers lol) how I react on the forums has nothing to do with my personality in game, and stressed out? You actually believe that we failed RP? You held one of my officers against his will, we went in, neutralised the threat and went out, job well done and just an another day in the police force lol. I really don't give a shit about people yelling I broke RP, I get that every 2 min as police officer, oh and he meant to say that on TS you say? So this line: YOU FUCKING FAILED RP, is thrown against who now?

If you believe we have done anything wrong, i would encourage you to report us in the police complaints commision and in the report a player section. , i have the recording of my perspective, you have your recording, we can get an admin to decide, no point in the further dick measuring contests. it wasn't our lot that broke multiple server rules, but hey, if you don't want to escalate it that high, that's fine. The threats i got from "Carl" Pretty much said that's the way you will be doing this all, so that's fine by me :) .
And straight away we've been misinterpreted. Right. Here is what I, not anyone else, see from this.

We've obviously had this PCSO with us un-restrained, I can see that. He can still have easily called backup then. Completely acceptable.

However I was first informed that he may have requested backup while he didn't have comms, which is why I directed myself to this forum.

Upon which I was met with a Desk Sergeant who was swearing at my colleagues in an out of roleplay public thread. 

All I wanted to do, was have a nice mature discussion, see what happened, say our goodbyes and go on our way. Both sides have made some heated allegations with each other, which is what I'm trying to get to the bottom of. So let's keep the swearing and anger out of this one for once maybe?

Manage your little group better before we get another PMC, or LoA.. Or what ever the hell the third name of the gang was that had the same vision as this one and ultimately.. Failed.

Manage your little group better before we get another PMC, or LoA.. Or what ever the hell the third name of the gang was that had the same vision as this one and ultimately.. Failed.
Sigh ok lets just end this here. If you want more gun fights then so be it. We will try the rest of this week to have talks with police with RP and something different. If it ends up being the same old guns fights and killing cops, so be it. My vermin is ready.

For now, we will continue trying to make some officers lives more enjoyable and allow them to have unique experiences that are different during these days. I apologize to any officer that may enjoy RP more than gunfights and us having to go down that route potentially, it was a pleasure to alot of you who have taken part in something new.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and please explain how my RP was awful, I didn't say a single word, I knocked one of your guys out and he combat logged.

My post was a rage post? Dude, If I want to rage I send in Vladika. You have an idea what the glitch restrain is Mr. lexi, you where restrained but using the glitch managed to kill one of my officers ( Screenshot can be provided by 7 officers lol) how I react on the forums has nothing to do with my personality in game, and stressed out? You actually believe that we failed RP? You held one of my officers against his will, we went in, neutralised the threat and went out, job well done and just an another day in the police force lol. I really don't give a shit about people yelling I broke RP, I get that every 2 min as police officer, oh and he meant to say that on TS you say? So this line: YOU FUCKING FAILED RP, is thrown against who now?
Why are you bringing Vlad into this? Is that meant to be some sort of threat?

Any who, you accused us of glitching restraints, fairplay but from the video I don't see where restraints were glitched. You've also failed to provide me with a username, and which officer was involved in this incident.  We've also then gone on to state that the member you accused of combat logging had connection issues, which again we can maturely discuss without bringing 3rd parties in to. From what I can see our member has video evidece showing it wasn't a combat log, but we shall see.

We accused your PCSO of using comms when we had taken away from him, which is a complaint we can now withdraw after having a mature discussion; since it has now come to my attention that, after watching the video, there is a large amount of time where the PCSO had comms to hand. 

So all in all what you've managed to do is make Noddy look considerably more professional than you, and ruined yet another mature discussion we were planning to have.

Thank you Noddy, you've shown yourself as a very professional and oustanding member of the Altis Constabulary. I praise your temper and patience, as you've managed to deal with a scenario in a far more professional manner than your superior has. I'll be more than happy to continue any sort of discussion with you. 

What do you mean gunfights? Seriously, elaborate, that situation forced us, oh and it wasn't a firefight... We kind a uhhm.. Knocked all 3 out with our fists xD

What do you mean gunfights? Seriously, elaborate, that situation forced us, oh and it wasn't a firefight... We kind a uhhm.. Knocked all 3 out with our fists xD
Well. It was a confrontation, in which some members had a gun. So it was a gunfight. 

Also are you having a giggling fit or do you really want to look even less professional than you already do. 

I don't mind looking less professional to be honest, this simply who I am, you are the very first person in 4-5 months to complain on my "proffesional" attitude.

And enough shame my arma crashed I was en route, zippy shaddup I will deal with this tommorrow.

Okay, after speaking to connor, any and all police complaints have been dropped. Maratek can you have a chat with me tomorrow so i can discuss this with you please. hopefully the video will be uploaded then.

Just to confirm a chat I've had with SPC Noddy in teamspeak. Any complaints that our members originally voiced about police action have been removed. Managed to break down with him what actually happened, and the Police were completely entitled to do what they did in this scenario.

Furthermore, it's become apparent that one of our member's Broke RP and possibly combat logged, which I've already apologised to Noddy about in our teamspeak chat; and is something I'm going to echo here for all officers involved. On top of this, it's come to my attention that one of our members also may have glitched out of restraints to kill an officer. The only issue I have regarding this complaint is there's no video evidence from the police at the moment, and since I'm the only AEGIS member online there's not much I can do regardless. 

Just to re-iterate, my deepest apologies go out to all and any officer involved in that scenario. The reason I try and push for mature conversations to be had on the forums is so that we can be transparent with what's happened. We've had one of our member's who's broken RP (which is a given), and on top of that possibly combat logged, which is what I was attempting to work out since I wasn't present at the scene. I'm more than happy to discuss this further with you Maratek alongside the people who were present at this time, and of course you're entitled to take any action you wish regarding complaining about said member. 

I LOVE how this thread developed apart from zippy losing his cool.

I know the police force is not perfect but people in glass houses and that.

Lexi do you have the next few seconds after you say said you were restrained please? I have never seen how the glitch works from the players POV. That's if you killed a guy in that encounter of course. I am sure you didn't. It's all for transparency you see.

I LOVE how this thread developed apart from zippy losing his cool.

I know the police force is not perfect but people in glass houses and that.

Lexi do you have the next few seconds after you say said you were restrained please? I have never seen how the glitch works from the players POV. That's if you killed a guy in that encounter of course. I am sure you didn't. It's all for transparency you see.
I rather do as well lol. Problem I faced with this was a shit version of the story from gang members and zippey not really being a happy bunny. Like I said, Noddy saved the day and we're gonna discuss this pillock who broke RP when Maratek wants to today.

I have asked for the guys involved to send me all evidence they have too. The restrain glitch is something I personally hate.

I have asked for the guys involved to send me all evidence they have too. The restrain glitch is something I personally hate.
Indeed. Noddy's told he he's going to upload his video and I'm to remind him to send it to me, I'm going to be showing that to the RP breaker in our little chat today. However, I'm aware he was left in a bush and restrained. Are any of your officers who were active posting video?

It's early for the guys involved. I'm sure it will be available later.

When i read this i can only say this. Here we go a gain. .... all over again. Why i dont neet to explane my self. But WTF what i have seen the first week was nice roleplay and so on.  But now in a chache jump out shoot. Ask a qeastion boom headshot from behint. But i love my nice shadow play and i record evry thing. The only words i am gonna say here. Guys most of you are ex copt. WTF are you doing you guys whare complaning about bad roleplay and now you doing it your self to.

Sereus i am not say a word anymore. This group is going in my blackbook. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back