What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AEGIS Protest - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a report, and wasn't meant to be a report, if a report is needed i will make one on the robert guy. 

This post is de-railing.

Let's focus on the report, which i guess it's Carl Robberts.
It is already clear from multiple sources he is an unsavoury character, which I'm upset wasn't brought to my attention sooner. Jordon, who was also present, has been removed from the gang due to his associations with Carl (though unfortunately not in-game, as there is no feature to do this... is this a bug or a glitch or a feature?). 

As for his combat logging, someone suggested he'd timeout if he had crashed, which did not occur. Therefore the evidence is absolute (should the premise be true). If someone could confirm this, I feel that this discussion would be resolved. 

Wait at what point was it decided we are forgetting about Lexi glitching restraints? Noddy is currently uploading his video and from what we saw it was pretty clean cut... 
70ki2e.jpg

Please note Lexi being restrained at the top of the first screen shot and killing someone at the middle of the second.... I'm yet to read anything in this threat to convince me this was anything other than rule breaking...

Now I've been here a long while and whenever someone does something like this accidentally they are straight on to talk to us as they know it is not going to end well for them.

This seems a lot like retrospective bullshit to me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait at what point was it decided we are forgetting about Lexi glitching restraints? Noddy is currently uploading his video and from what we saw it was pretty clean cut... 
I did upload my video. Please improve your reading comprehension and review the entire thread. If you still can't find it in half an hour message me and I'll send you it. As a cop you should know how to read threads by now though. 

Last edited:
I don't believe that it has been dropped. CSI Vladik wants to leave it to a Non-Police Admin to take the lead on this investigation. I also don't believe Lexi is entirely innocent but again that is an assumption.

Perhaps both parties should refrain from posting further until one of the Non-Police admins do? We've both clearly made our points here, we're just repeating what each other's said.

I did upload my video. Please improve your reading comprehension and review the entire thread. If you still can't find it in half an hour message me and I'll send you it. As a cop you should know how to read threads by now though. 
I love being patronised in the afternoon :)  

Just seen it and it looks rather dodgy to me... I'll leave it to the admins to decide... 

So to sum up....

Carl clearly combat logged

and then

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/329923

followed by 

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/330194

You say you tabbed out but the same stops rendering when you do so there would be a moment of black screen which doesn't occur and the audio actually overlaps so I fail to see how that is possible. If you'd be able to show how you are able to make the game continue to render when tabbed out I would be very interested in reading it.

I don't see at what point you would think you would have been unrestrained as there is always an accompanying message and as you've said you've complied many times while being in restraints so I'm sure you would be more than aware of this by now, but there you go.

Enough of this for now I'm going to make some dinner...

Just to sum up in a non-biased way.

I love being patronised in the afternoon   :)
No problem. Just making sure you read the thread before you open your mouth.

You say you tabbed out but the same stops rendering when you do so there would be a moment of black screen which doesn't occur 
This is because the clips are separate and the pause is cut out. 

I don't see at what point you would think you would have been unrestrained 
The point when I get up and am no longer restrained.

As you've said you've complied many times while being in restraints
Not recently, nor during a gunfight. 

Enough of this for now I'm going to make some dinner...
Please leave it alone and stop the argumentum ad hominem, as I have requested multiple times. 

Last edited:
I suppose leaving this thread alone for the admins to make their decision was too much then people. Cmon people leave it we're beating a dead horse here, just let the admins do their thing and find something productive to do.

I've been looking and I honestly cannot find a cut in the video where the black screen would have been :/
Just listen, You hear someone finish the phrase "Are you simple" in the first and you hear "simple" as the first things said on the second one. As far as I'm concerned it is the same video, cut twice therefore there at no point should Lexi have been under the illusion of being unrestrained. 

Seriously, is leaving this for the admins to decide too much to ask for. Vlad's not inputting anymore, I'm not inputting anymore, Randomized isn't inputting anymore. we are repeating what we have already said just go and do something and give the poor admins a chance to actually think.

Was already explained to Noddy that my steam had updated and closed everything down also said to mitch who then advised me to tell him which I did, but I mean yeah sure cover your own backs and pretend you backed me up yeah...

Was already explained to Noddy that my steam had updated and closed everything down also said to mitch who then advised me to tell him which I did, but I mean yeah sure cover your own backs and pretend you backed me up yeah...
Steam does not do that.

Sorry for unlocking this topic but Carl will be dealt with by the report, a message he sent me and his steam profile:

PH8pjpa.png

HRkXKNn.png

And his steam profile:

xDdS8k9.png

It's in portuguese, but anyone that was VAC banned 3 days ago, is a no no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back