What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AEGIS Protest - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will, i'm giving my input on this matter because i've been here since the start and i've met and known Carls, and he is not the example of a roleplayer i would want (At least when he played here, and after some stuff he did).

We will discuss this and get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video shows how the restrain glitch works. The few seconds after a person who has been restrained and rubber bulleted they can kill as they stand up. It's a known glitch that cops get killed with all the time. First time I have seen it from the users POV. As soon as people hear that very distinct sound of being restrained they should not be shooting anyone close by. It's as bad as jumping in and out of unlocked vehicles while restrained because you can.

The video shows how the restrain glitch works. The few seconds after a person who has been restrained and rubber bulleted they can kill as they stand up. It's a known glitch that cops get killed with all the time. First time I have seen it from the users POV. As soon as people hear that very distinct sound of being restrained they should not be shooting anyone close by. It's as bad as jumping in and out of unlocked vehicles because you can.
In her defence though, I think it's clear to see that it seemed like an honest mistake. There's no shouting of "Oh shit im gonna shoot this pcso" which normally seems to accompany restraint glitchers in my time. The fact that TrackIR was being used at the time also doesn't help, as it seems to warp the view of the player slightly and make it look a lot more legit. The only thing that's different between this and a legitimate un-restrain is the sound and the pop-up message. Both of which might I add can be easily missed in such a situation.

She clearly says "I've been restrained" in the previous video and she must have been super fast to tab out and back in because the whole thing flows together perfectly.

I'm a streamer in multiple places, so that's pretty much the case. Also the recording is independent of the stream and the reason it flows together nicely is because I made sure it did. Can send you my PC specs as well if you like. Also a glitch implies some kind of user input, in this case it appears to be more of a bug, as it is a feature of the coding apparently. Hopefully it should be high-priority to be fixed.

In review of all of the evidence, you can clearly see that mad cop-killing sprees are not my thing and I'd prefer if you stopped the ad hominem. Thanks.

Last edited:
She clearly says "I've been restrained" in the previous video and she must have been super fast to tab out and back in because the whole thing flows together perfectly.
Honestly, I think she was just acknowledging that she had been restrained, many if not all people do. She's also informed me that her setup would continue to record while alt tabbed (much like OBS does), which is why there's no stutter in audio or video. Also then justifies the quietness leading up to her killing the PCSO

Tabbed or not we will never know. We can only go with what we see and this is a clear case of combat logging and using a glitch to kill someone.

The combat logging is clear-cut and we have cut all ties with clearly a toxic member of the community. It's certainly a clear case of someone being unrestrained and killing someone.

As I said previously, stop the ad hominem. 

Last edited:
Tabbed or not we will never know. We can only go with what we see and this is a clear case of combat logging and using a glitch to kill someone.
We're not disputing the combat logging at all. I'm just not convinced that it was an intentional glitching of restraints. A mere warning would suffice surely?

So uhhm, do you want us to do a clear report or...you have enough evidence from those videos and screenshots etc... ?

Please note i do not wish these persons to be banned, i only asked for an apology ;P 

So uhhm, do you want us to do a clear report or...you have enough evidence from those videos and screenshots etc... 
You can do as you wish with Carl Robertson. He completely lied to us about who he was, fed us a pack of lies about being a respected high-ranking officer who stepped down. 

However, I'm concerned that we're all taking the actions of Lexi a little too seriously. We can see that there was no evidence of intent to use this glitch, no audio has been removed from that video and no video has been cut from it. The reason I'm saying a mere warning would suffice is because your replies seem like you want her reported for it, though I may be mis-reading the situation.

I had nothing to do with Lexi and simply dont care,  my post was meant for the Robert person. 

I had nothing to do with Lexi and simply dont care,  my post was meant for the Robert person. 
Oh, yeah like I said he's fed us a pack of lies about who he was during his times, and Card informed us that if he really had a crash of some sort then he would've timed out. So he's lied to both the police force, us and now potentially staff if he doesn't chime in.

tumblr_m5fbe6Pcbg1qcb58yo1_500.gif

In all seriousness though, this has became one massive clusterfuck.

In my opinion Lexi would not have exploited the glitch, she is an excellent role player and every confrontation with the police i've never seen this happen.

I will be highly upset if any action is taken towards her, i'm sure (not sure how the police works) she could offer some form of money compensation to replace any gear lost.

Yes, the combat log is clear as day.

/Proxeum

Can I just quickly ask Lexi. Why at the point that all this started going down did you stop recording? I mean you are obviously recording only the police part to catch us out doing something we shouldn't right? So why when we actually do something you believe we are in the wrong to do, do you instantly turn your recording? Doesn't add up in my mind. But i'm not judging. I found out about the restraint glitch on my first day on the server. I don't know how you didn't hear about it. But again I'm not suggesting it is impossible .. just unlikely.

Strange. When I use OBS and I alt-tab in Fullscreen Window mode the video pauses because the game is no longer being rendered, whereas the audio keeps going.

When I use it in Fullscreen mode the video turns black because it's no longer rendering the scene and I believe the audio stops.

Ignorance is never an excuse when it comes to server rules however I feel that I am too biased about the glitch as I have been killed by it multiple times so I'll let a non police admin make the call.

Can I just quickly ask Lexi. Why at the point that all this started going down did you stop recording? I mean you are obviously recording only the police part to catch us out doing something we shouldn't right? So why when we actually do something you believe we are in the wrong to do, do you instantly turn your recording? Doesn't add up in my mind. But i'm not judging. I found out about the restraint glitch on my first day on the server. I don't know how you didn't hear about it. But again I'm not suggesting it is impossible .. just unlikely.
I've heard about it but had no idea what it was composed of, if people were doing something weird to initiate it. I stopped the stream (as in, live stream) as everyone else was dead and knew that nothing would be accomplished and the video would be added to the list of recordings I have of having my guns taken away (I have good fun, but I don't bother processing them as they're the same dance over and over). If you were to do anything bad I would still have it recorded, it just wouldn't be streamed. These are two independent processes at work. 

Strange. When I use OBS and I alt-tab in Fullscreen Window mode the video pauses because the game is no longer being rendered, whereas the audio keeps going.

When I use it in Fullscreen mode the video turns black because it's no longer rendering the scene and I believe the audio stops.

The video begins after I tabbed back in. This is the case with a lot of modern games and most games will pause. Mine pauses freeze-frame style on the last frame recorded for ARMA, rather than the classic black. Though I run in fullscreen. Do you use game capture or window capture? Glad to hear you're using OBS though, probably the best tool for streaming IMO, next to XSplit (if you can afford it).

Last edited:
I record my gameplay also, and only initiate the recording when i come into any player contact, so i highly doubt she is trying to "catch you out" seeing as she was actively wanting to co operate with the police.

This post is de-railing.

Let's focus on the report, which i guess it's Carl Robberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back