What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AEGIS Protest - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I'm aware he was left in a bush and restrained. Are any of your officers who were active posting video?
I believe most of us went to bed shortly after... being 2:30 and all... I had to chuckle to myself about when Lexi's video ended what happened to the next 15 seconds of the video? As i've said before multiple times on here I can't record due to using eyefinity but I know we atleast have screen shots of the chat log of you being restrained and shortly after you killing the person that restrained you (Directed at Lexi not Connor).

Not sure who said that we were not valuing lives, but we outnumbered you guys 2 to 1 and the only reason life was lost was when Lexi glitched his restraints. From our point of view this looked very similar to a situation that occurred earlier on the server this same restart when members of AEGIS landed a chopper in Paros, left a PC in restraints and killed a PCSO. I couldn't hear the roleplay from where I was so don't want to call foul play but seems quite an odd thing for a group that wants to work with the police to be doing, I really think some consistency is needed here if you guys want to be treated seriously.  

As i've said before multiple times on here I can't record due to using eyefinity
Obs should record even with eyefinity btw,

You can also set custom resolution and position so that you only capture your central screen :) save on some disk bandwidth.

Although I have not played about to much with Obs I am under the impression that it also does replay recording same as raptor and shadowplay

Last edited by a moderator:
It probably should... I could only ever get it to record the left hand 1920x1080... probably my mistake somewhere but its such an uncommon setup I couldn't find much guidance on the web about it...

With eyeinfinity I presume it reports it as 1 large monitor instead of the separate screens, if this is the case then you need to

Goto monitor capture, and set a sub region for capturing.

If you run into trouble or need help contact me on ts and I'll help you set it up :)

I believe most of us went to bed shortly after... being 2:30 and all... I had to chuckle to myself about when Lexi's video ended what happened to the next 15 seconds of the video? As i've said before multiple times on here I can't record due to using eyefinity but I know we atleast have screen shots of the chat log of you being restrained and shortly after you killing the person that restrained you (Directed at Lexi not Connor).

Not sure who said that we were not valuing lives, but we outnumbered you guys 2 to 1 and the only reason life was lost was when Lexi glitched his restraints. From our point of view this looked very similar to a situation that occurred earlier on the server this same restart when members of AEGIS landed a chopper in Paros, left a PC in restraints and killed a PCSO. I couldn't hear the roleplay from where I was so don't want to call foul play but seems quite an odd thing for a group that wants to work with the police to be doing, I really think some consistency is needed here if you guys want to be treated seriously.  
Indeed, which is why I want the full video of it. The discussion of valuing lives was before my discussion with Noddy. As I said, any police complaints by us have been dropped.

Dropped or not. Poor roleplay on both sides is not even close to using a glitch to kill someone after you have been restrained. The lady in question even says in her own video that she was restrained which is even more damning.

Just out of interest, what actually is the restraint glitch? i wasn't present at the time so i have no idea.

Popcorn anyone?​
 ​
 ​
jju546.gif

Just out of interest, what actually is the restraint glitch? i wasn't present at the time so i have no idea.
Apparently Lexi had managed to shoot someone while still in restraints. Due to the nature of the reports, I'm going to be washing my hands of it. Lexi and Carl will just have to sort this out themselves.

Not to say that I'm trying to disassociate myself from them, they just haven't spoken yet. 

This video is taking the piss to upload so i went ahead and grabbed the status window of the seconds in question. ETA on the video is 4 hours.

70ki2e.jpg

And like I said, I'm going to let them defend themselves. I've done more than enough to stand up for them so far. 

That isn't a dig at the police at all, I'm merely pissed off at the fact that I've basically been the only AEGIS member actively trying to sort this shit out so far. 

I have asked for the guys involved to send me all evidence they have too. The restrain glitch is something I personally hate.
Here: a recording from my HD, as I alt+tabbed to stop streaming once I was in restraints). To clarify: I thought I was being unrestrained (after tabbing back in) by an untrained PCSO for whatever reason. I had no knowledge of a "glitch" to remove myself from restrains. If it's some kind of glitch it appears to be related to the period of being "knocked out", as once the blurry vision clears I appear to be unrestrained. Though obviously I'm not a trained cop so I have no idea how that stuff works.

After hearing my men being shot at and being restrained, I retaliated in kind (only wish I could buy some of those OP rubber bullets, hehe). In the video you can hear Carl Robberts talking about connection issues. That's all I have from my personal recording(s), I wasn't recording us killing the J!ZZ members in the area beforehand, though it was an amazing bit of teamwork from the AEGIS guys, I do have to say! Was a lot of fun too (if the J!ZZ guys are on the forums), started recording when the police arrived.

Our original intentions were to take a police officer peacefully in a car, have a chat and drop him off. Obviously they'd need a bit of coercion but truthfully it was an operation to nurture relationships. I am very upset at the resultant mess on the forums that this event has caused. I personally don't believe Carl would have d/c'ed in restraints, as he's an ex-cop and said that he enjoys to roleplay... seeing his friends die in front of him could led from some heartfelt words I think! Personally I would never do such a thing (and I have lots of videos in cuffs at Police Stations if you'd like me to process them, just message me)

As for the situation with Jordon/Carl I can't see them, all you can do is hear them in the video. 

Last edited:
I do need to watch the video but, so far all i see is Carls getting restrained and disconnecting. 

If he has connection issues, he would timeout and not disconnect.

Then deal with it as you see fit, we do not want members who combat log in the company. He has now shown his true colours, his interview stands in stark contrast to his behaviour and has now been expelled and blacklisted from the company.

Since this occurrence Connor Portsmouth has explained to me there are small teething issues with how restraints work, once of which is that occasionally players will be sent from the prone to standing animation with a short period where the player is allowed to fire. Based on this knowledge from here on out, I will be letting all members know this is a bug (which I feel should probably be more explicit to all players or fixed) and how to behave during the bug. 

As specified, I have complied with police in restrains more times than I can count (and can make available) and am happy to do so. I merely believed the police were making an error and also did not know the full bodycount (if other AEGIS members were still up) so acted in accordance of a battle situation and took the shot. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back