What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Aircraft Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically if such a force as the UNMC did exist somewhere, they would have more than a local police force trying to keep them at rest so that argument is invalid. Don't see where a bunch of rebels would find the resources to obtain such an asset, and also be allowed to have it sailing around the world's oceans. You wouldn't hear of an Al Qaeda aircraft carrier.
You wouldnt hear of an Al Qaeda aircraft carrier because they are based in a desert

You wouldnt hear of an Al Qaeda aircraft carrier because they are based in a desert
Just in case you haven't ever opened a map in your lifetime.

f16198487230d941943470b2eea32863.jpg

The blue part is water

I'll say this from a Police point of view. Why would Police need a carrier? It's something that isn't needed and is pointless. UNMC is a military faction and should therefore get it because it's a military ship...

I'll say this from a Police point of view. Why would Police need a carrier? It's something that isn't needed and is pointless. UNMC is a military faction and should therefore get it because it's a military ship...
Because it's fucking awesome.

The UNMC are a rebellion faction with no government support, they would not have the money to fund it, and nor would the police I think it's best that nobody gets it, to avoid any annoyances on either side.
You realise we are combat division of a much larger military force spread across the world, we are privately funded by multiple foreign investors and interests.

We have support from multiple governments although we cannot reveal which, they have afforded us the aircraft carrier through various means.

The UNMC are a rebellion faction with no government support, they would not have the money to fund it, and nor would the police I think it's best that nobody gets it, to avoid any annoyances on either side.
At the end of the day what is it? A glorified airfield. I fail to see how it would change anything other than a different base or whatever. We are a military funded by multiple wealthy investors and have unofficial backing from the Russian government. 

It would be shame to see an amazing asset not be used simply because if the police can't have it, nobody can.

I just want to see the new aircraft carrier animation for the instructor geezers

The unmc have many wealthy backers , how do you think we get our weapons and vehicles, The unmc are far from a rebellious faction , We have a proud history , we were banded together to try and fight the mass outbreak of infection accross eastern europe , 

We have men from nearly every special forces faction around the globe who banded together to bring back society in eastern europe after 87% of the population were wiped out , sadly we failed and this is why we ended up here on altis 

The unmc have many wealthy backers , how do you think we get our weapons and vehicles, The unmc are far from a rebellious faction , We have a proud history , we were banded together to try and fight the mass outbreak of infection accross eastern europe , 

We have men from nearly every special forces faction around the globe who banded together to bring back society in eastern europe after 87% of the population were wiped out , sadly we failed and this is why we ended up here on altis 

Are the "wealthy" backers the same guys who give you £7,500 as a paycheck?

You claim you don't have enough for gear, so how on earth do you have enough for an Aircraft carrier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You realise we are combat division of a much larger military force spread across the world, we are privately funded by multiple foreign investors and interests.

We have support from multiple governments although we cannot reveal which, they have afforded us the aircraft carrier through various means.

Ok lads, sorry to say but we're the UK Police Supported by the UK, the world's 5th biggest economy, the UK has the backing of NATO and the US, which suggests that we are backed up by the largest/most advanced military force on the planet.

Are the "wealthy" backers the same guys who give you £7,500 as a paycheck?

You claim you don't have enough for gear, so how on earth do you have enough for an Aircraft carrier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
no the 7.500 paycheck is to stop mass hysteria breaking out in the community which  is what happens every time unmc get something new

In my opinion unmc generals should be paid much more 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lads, sorry to say but we're the UK Police Supported by the UK, the world's 5th biggest economy, the UK has the backing of NATO and the US, which suggests that we are backed up by the largest/most advanced military force on the planet.
If you had any idea of our government backers you wouldn't say that so proudly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back