What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Aircraft Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm sorry if this is disrespectful but I'll give it to you straight. What the fuck do you cops possibly need a carrier for I mean come on a carrier is for aircraft first of all not boats you idiots and then you've got the fact that mpo is a poor excuse for a unit it is practically useless, underused and more of a trophy than anything practical. Please don't even get me started on some of the waaahh unmc get a vtol jet is you AR strealth uniforms, free gear and vechiles not enough for you. Not to mention the fact you get spikes the only think you pay for is you food and drink ffs. Oh yes and let's not forget your pay checks for a faction that doesn't need money you certainly get some big pay and yes I know you'll say but we can't do runs yada yada and I suppose that counts for something but you can go off duty whenever u want and you can know yourself out making money then if you want.

Independent is the way to go. At the moment you could say police and UNMC are balanced. Add this carrier to one of both.. it's OP anyways.
For real though, noone NEEDS this carrier. It's only purpose should be on neutral terms, to hopefully prevent this kind of argument starting again :p

Police and UNMC dont even operate jets that are being operated for this use at  the time being. 

Let the rebels get it. Lets use our jets. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the amount of Salt you guys must mine, wouldn't surprise me ;P
It's quite ingenious really we don't do much mining we just put a special filter on the liaison get all the salt one could want from that

Nothing is stopping you, you have access to the largest airfield on altis
Although I did forget this is the British Army / The Russian Army and some large rebel groups on this server. :^ )

So why don't we all get carriers!

giphy.gif

We dont operate jets because we cant take off from our airport and its not viable to do it at the main airport.
I have seen Blaze try and take off in a Ceaser plane... didn't end well lmao

We dont operate jets because we cant take off from our airport and its not viable to do it at the main airport.
Youve got a VTOL as a Main. 

This is the New dodgy daves. Or just a DP mission for great pilots like me

Maybe NATO has finally heard our calling for help and has came with the full force of the navy to help us push the UNMC back? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If the carrier was open to rebel use without supervision from a viable force (Lets face it, it isn't the police) than what stops it from becoming the new oil trader compound where police are incapable of taking it over 90% of the time, and a place where rebels always bring their gun fight. At least with it doubling as a military base for a military faction, it has RP purposes.

Would it be an option to have multiple aircraft carriers across the map? 

Police carrier

UNMC carrier

Rebel carrier

Just a suggestion but personally I don't want the UNMC only getting this carrier dipite the fact they are a military faction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back