What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Border Wars - Altis Life

Hmm.... taking points from one faction =/= helping another faction. 
  It's materially the same thing, one less point to one side means the other needs one less point to win. Poseidon could easily win with a few points for example, if the rebels denied every zone from all police.

Poseidon rewards should be bigger, I envisioned this event as: Poseidon trying to push their border forward against police to try and take control of the island . In RP Athira id a main town, with a factory complex and banks etc Poseidon imo should receive discounts on gear and vehicles at least if they win, ,like originally suggested or else it just becomes a struggle to not lose their birder each week as opposed to a fight for them to get good stuff.
  It would be pretty easy to add extra rewards, what percentages do you think would be reasonable if they where to get a reward by reducing gear prices?

Can I assume that thev3 zones are basically the same as the original suggestion?
Yes, most zones are the same as the one in the suggestion. 

Rebels, even though this is obviously a faction bs faction event,  I think are gonna have loads of fun pissing off the factions in this. However id say instead of them earning money for kills they can control the points too and instead of points they earn cash from it, gives them an incentive to actually stick around.
This is how it functions - it works exactly like the current zones for rebels - they earn points (used for leaderboards for zones), the cash from capping the zone, as well as the money from kills. The only thing they don't get is to contribute towards Police / Poseidon's border wars points.

Last edited by a moderator:
 It would be pretty easy to add extra rewards, what percentages do you think would be reasonable if they where to get a reward by reducing gear prices?

6 hours ago, Maxim said:
IMO I would say 15-20% off would be a good amount  (basically 40k off of the average persons 200k loadout). 

Gotta say Ive seen comments about adding more things for rebels within the zones. Like cheaper gear or vehicles. Because I am not sure rebels wont come and just rob banks to get more easy money as no cops will show.

Gotta say Ive seen comments about adding more things for rebels within the zones. Like cheaper gear or vehicles. Because I am not sure rebels wont come and just rob banks to get more easy money as no cops will show.
I'm guessing will be like before police meeting when HM's can't be robbed, just hope the contential has been taken off limits as well! 😂

Somethin like 15%? I'm not sure how much their stuff costs at the moment.

This is how it functions - it works exactly like the current zones for rebels - they earn points (used for leaderboards for zones), the cash from capping the zone, as well as the money from kills. The only thing they don't get is to contribute towards Police / Poseidon's border wars points.
This is cool, I would suggest that the time to cap the points is a lot quicker than the current caps at the normal zones however due to how much activity will be in them.

time to cap the points is a lot quicker than the current caps at the normal zones
I think every minute, and for members inside the zone there should be an additional financial reward split between all in order to allow us to afford our gear. I am sure for the first few it won't matter too much as we will be willing to splash the cash to see what it is like overall, but after that feedback will need to be listened too in order to balance it and make it something we are actually able to make money from. 

How much will rebels gain from these zones as we have to pay around 500k for each loadout and will most likely be outnumbered by poseidon and police ?

Other than that looks good and will definitely come back to the server to give it a try

How much will rebels gain from these zones as we have to pay around 500k for each loadout and will most likely be outnumbered by poseidon and police ?

Other than that looks good and will definitely come back to the server to give it a try
Kill rewards are same as zones bro. So 60K per kill. IDK about if you have it capped

If rebels manage to cap a zones full of poseidon and cops they should be getting at least what OG castle gives in terms of cap rewards.

200.gif

Back