What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Border Wars - Altis Life

Suggestion:  Remove all non-essential to border wars assets/scripts to improve lag in this restart state. My pc cant handle this 😞

Some feedback: Played an hour of it, everything is de-syncing, people are shot gunning left and right and the frames aren't that great, my suggestion is that considering the mission file is eight years old, remove some non essential scripts and clean up the mission file.

Put a rebel close to the redzone.
A flag capture system thats take about 20-30 seconds to capture
Make it so you can instantly bleed out everywhere.

Some feedback: Played an hour of it, everything is de-syncing, people are shot gunning left and right and the frames aren't that great, my suggestion is that considering the mission file is eight years old, remove some non essential scripts and clean up the mission file.
We have a Arma dev! Go on more detail please.

BTW this is also week one and the first time border wars have been ran with a full server of players, It was never going to be perfect hence the restarts and the mass kicks of everyone downloading the mission file all at once.

Give judgement after next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW this is also week one and the first time border wars have been ran with a full server of players, It was never going to be perfect hence the restarts and the mass kicks of everyone downloading the mission file all at once.

Its good to see that rpuk is now more open to what the community wants which inturn results in full servers 🙂. Border wars is a good thing for the server just needs some changes and improvments, but as you say its week 1.

Basically everything is lagging on the server, yet its not just border wars it happens frequently pretty much anywhere on the map too. As I've said cleaning up the mission file would be the best bet here as the hardware of the server is pretty good already.

host another server cleanse out everything thats not needed for gangwars boom done rpers can rp in peace and people that like combat can do so without having cars flying around everwhere

tumblr_oyshh1rL3S1siv1sto4_400.gifv

Sounds like my kind of party but unfortunately I'm taking a break in the shadow of Mordor 

Back