What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Change is needed and the floor is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right This is my personal opinion But i think that there should be more detailed rules for both cops and Poseidon, As it is way to frequent that We can be rping at a traffic stop and Poseidon come up just looking to stop a gunfight and this makes alot of people angry and there for making them not want to play, You could fix this by, First putting a rule in saying that "If either side is engaged in rp with non faction members that you can not initiate at this time" Or Make changes so Poseidon dont want gunfights all the time, Or Vise versa, 

Or get rid of Poseidon? 

YoCo has been communicated too why he was banned and will not be returning. You should ask him if you can. 
Another thing could help the server is if staff didnt act like this, just my opinion though

I have, I speak to him quite frequently. From the messages Ive seen, there is nothing in my eyes that warrants a 1.6
Well ask him how much time Ive put into helping him when he gets hot headed. This is another case of that. There have been many. 

Someone mentioned above that we should have an increasing scale ban system. YoCos case is very much what has happened here. He is someone who thinks he is untouchable due to the amount of chances he has had. Well this whole blue zone shit show and how he dealt with it was the last straw.  

Well this whole blue zone shit show and how he dealt with it was the last straw.  
Sure he's hotheaded, everyone is different, we're all human with different personalities, but hey ho, I've laughed at my last two or three bans, since they were a joke too

At this point it is getting stupid. A large proportion of the community believe that Yoco is in the right from all evidence we have seen. Yes we can take word from staff team, but comparing what we have been shown by Yoco to what the staff team have said, whilst potentially being a tad out of line he was no where near a 1.6 in a lot of people’s eyes. Just make a clear order post with either evidence or full justification, because at this point I can see the community being slowly torn apart by this one situation alone, either that or it is going to keep happening until people start getting banned. With all the time people have spent writing about this we could have come to a conclusion and a statement could have been made - what management decide to do is up to them, but as this post also states, it is time for democracy and I am sure a majority of the server would like clear reasons(preferably with evidence), stating why. I don’t believe this is out of step, as there is nothing super confidential about it, and if Yoco is consenting there isn’t an issue. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone mentioned above that we should have an increasing scale ban system. YoCos case is very much what has happened here. He is someone who thinks he is untouchable due to the amount of chances he has had. Well this whole blue zone shit show and how he dealt with it was the last straw.  

1.Mass unban, yes just do it. get some active staff members and make sure you inform everyone correctly and this shouldnt be the biggest issue. Dont want to make it too controversial but back when i was in The Increment I was like 16 and so were most of the others. We were immature as shit and to no ones suprise we got blanket banned but we are all adults now and I doubt they hold a grudge from something from 3 years ago. This is probably the case for most people that got a ban older then 1 year.

Only reading what you want to read?

Since I know Yoco but not what happend the last 6 months all I can say is this is probably blown out of proportion or someone is holding a grudge against someone..... but that is just my 2 cents

At this point it is getting stupid. A large proportion of the community believe that Yoco is in the right from all evidence we have seen. Yes we can take word from staff team, but comparing what we have been shown by Yoco to what the staff team have said, whilst potentially being a tad out of line he was no where near a 1.6 in a lot of people’s eyes. Just make a clear order post with either evidence or full justification, because at this point I can see the community being slowly torn apart by this one situation alone, either that or it is going to keep happening until people start getting banned. With all the time people have spent writing about this we could have come to a conclusion and a statement could have been made - what management decide to do is up to them, but as this post also states, it is time for democracy and I am sure a majority of the server would like clear reasons(preferably with evidence), stating why, whether this comes with a 2 year back story or not. I don’t believe this is out of step, as there is nothing super confidential about it, and if Yoco is consenting there isn’t an issue. 
"Make a clear post with justification" day that happens is when I win the lottery 😂

Only reading what you want to read?

Since I know Yoco but not what happend the last 6 months all I can say is this is probably blown out of proportion or someone is holding a grudge against someone..... but that is just my 2 cents
I can assure you it wasn’t anyone holding a grudge. I got on quite well with him. 

I really don’t know what you want. Want me to list all the PM’s, all the times I’ve went to channels to talk things through, calm things down and deal with things or just go “fuck it let’s make it even more of a meme that he’s unbannable” and unban him?

Everyone has their limit. The meme is over.

Edit: as per Wilco’s post I will stop replying about this here. Feel free to PM me and I will answer when I can. 

Going back to my teamspeak point earlier.... Things go off tracks too easily, this wont happen here.

Yoco

This thread isn't about Yoco, I for one have given that chap multiple chances and he decides when the rules apply to him or not, This thread is about the community and what we can achieve in changes.

If you wish to talk about Yoco please do so elsewhere thankyou

Going back to my teamspeak point earlier.... Things go off tracks too easily

Yoco

This thread isn't about Yoco, I for one have given that chap multiple chances and he decides when the rules apply to him or not, This thread is about the community and what we can achieve in changes.

If you wish to talk about Yoco please do so elsewhere thankyou
Correct, this thread isn't about YoCo, it's about the community, something of which he was apart of, its also about what we can do to make the community better, e.g stopping ridiculous bans. 

UNMC...

Im sure im not the only one that thinks this but UNMC was by far better than posideon have ever been, from the quality of RP to the way they dealt with people. Currently you have to do illegal runs in posideon lands or youll be put in the tower whats the point??

Oh please... I ask for a sensible topic and then someone needs to act like a fucking 12 year old

While i quickly deal with this can everyone else continue please, some really good stuff coming from this

Can we just have bans that don't require an appeal. Cooldowns if you will. 1week, 2weeks, 1 month? idk

Can we just have bans that don't require an appeal. Cooldowns if you will. 1week, 2weeks, 1 month? idk
Its a good suggestion, one that has been suggested by quite a few, a sitdown of the rules would be required to see what wouldn't be suitable for this and what will be.

@Wilco, Personally i think that firearms should be harder to get,

For Police 

Normal police officers should Get a common Rubber bullet gun and then Firearm Trained officers and armed response will have good, Lethal Gun.

For Poseidon

They will have a number of guns a week and that can be raised and lowered if they do different things, This will make a gun have more value and actually make them think of the consequences of losing one. With this they would be stolen weapons with a limited amount of ammo as drug cartels are not in the army there for should not have unlimited ammo.

For Civs

I think that they should have to make them Or do a task for the, Instead of going to rebel, Advanced or black market and just buying one. This would hopfully make gun crime a bit more "Scray" making officers call in armed response in order to tackle the issue.

yea and i mean it should be left up to an admin's discretion. they should still have some guidelines to follow but if for example the defendant's excuse is good enough he should be let off with more leniency of course if the admin is buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back