What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's time to say goodbye

Sad to see you go Wilco, Always loved that you would take RP before anything else.
Best of luck in life

All the best Wilco, thanks for the hard work you’ve done over the last few years. Best of luck for the future!

Never had any personal experience with you, but clearly a massive thanks needs to go in to what work you have done in the many years that have gone by. 

Never actually got to speak to you over the years but i wish you all the best and good luck with your new adventures 

Thanks for making this place! friendships, relationships and life decisions have been made from this place, can't say I've always agreed to every decision that's been made but your never going to please everyone! 

*pointless* locked....

EYO WTF HOMIE WYD. This ain’t real.

Take it easy my man, ty for everything in the last few years you given all the boys 💔

Thank you for starting the community that changed the lives of so many. I, for one, am eternally grateful for all your hard work and effort throughout the years. 

Thank you for the countless hours you've put into making this community into what it is today! 
Without it, I probably wouldn't have found the woman I now call fiancée - For that, I am forever grateful..!

Last edited by a moderator:
we haven't really talked before
but either way, enjoy your RPUK retirement and hope to see you pop up here and there 😉

Thank you for putting so much into this community! Due to this place being around, I found a lot of amazing people and my life became so much happier... I will be forever grateful to this community and everyone that kept it going for so long! 

Although I did not really have the pleasure to get to know you, it´s a shame to see you go. Lots of love and only the best for your future! You´ve got this bud 😄❤️ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everything, from creating the community in the first place to giving me the second chance that ended with me being apart of the Staff Team.

Take it easy. 

Thank you Wilco for creating an amazing RP server on Arma 3 which brought me lots of amazing memories & friendships over the last 5 years. Wish you nothing but the best what's coming next for you. Cheers! :D

200.gif

Can't believe you're leaving. Thanks for everything, it's been a wild ride, especially when the forums needed updating 😄

Best of luck in the future, desoleil 💖

Back