What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

It's time to say goodbye

Thanks for everything you've done over the years Wilco! Hope the next chapter of your life is as fruitful as this last one 🙂

Everything starts With an idea and look where we are now!  Thank you for creating this community so that we can escape the harsh reality of real life and just have some fun!

Good luck on whatever story life brings you and if you ever need someone to kick the hornets nest, let me know!

Thank you so much for creating such an amazing place, best of luck with your future endeavours ❤️

I think I have only spoken to you once or twice in the past, but I am fully aware of all the hard work you have put into the community from the start to where it is now.

Thanks to you, I have made many friends through this community over the past 6 years and even know a couple as good IRL friends now.

Take care and I wish you all the best for your future!

I'm fully expecting myself to be banned. However I must go and say this. Even if it means my ban again

We have had our ups and downs. You've banned me, striked my channel down and even got my channel disabled. With that said I respect you. I respect all the hard work you've put into this community and gave me my fair share of fun times. I know I have called you some shit things in the past. However I never meant any of them it was all bants. You are really a great guy with a fair share of flaws (Still mad about that locking topics things haha) but all in all. I respect your commitment over the years. I didn't expect you to leave management however you are fully right. IRL does take priority. See you around. And to which admin the job of banning me will fall under please leave this message and have a great day!

From Joseph (Former Triton 😉)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the work you have done with this community over the years. I'm sure you are fully aware of the impact that having this community has had on certain individuals, be it to just RP and havce a bit of fun,  meet new friends or act as a coping mechanism and you are one of the reasons as to why it was all possible.

All the best in the future mate

Jesus. Whether you were absent or not, I could never have predicted this. RPUK and Wilco are synonymous at this point, it's near impossible to think of one without the other.

You and I have disagreed over the years but ultimately you have my respect for what you have built here. The prime ALUK days were nothing short of incredible, the Altis of 2015/2016 could not be touched by any other community, this server was the absolute best, it wasn't even a competition, and you (along of course with the Management and developers of the time) deserve enormous credit for those times. In spite of our differences, I will always be grateful to you for creating this thing that means so much to me and so many others. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up with ALUK and the platform you created has served me countless wonders. From close friendships that go strong today, to skills developed that have translated to my working life, I am ever grateful.

2014-16 was an outstanding achievement and no community has come close to the one of that time. In 7 years and thousands of hours spent in your community, we never properly spoke Wilco but I take this opportunity now to give you my sincere thanks and wish you the very best of luck in your personal endeavours! 

Thank you so much for everything you have done for us the community, I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do next! 

Thanks for everything @Wilco, this place would be a shadow of it's current self without you!

I'll get a nice armchair set out for you in the RPUK retirement home!

The usual way to leave the community would be mass RDM, but I'll accept this 🤣

Sad to see you go, despite never actually meeting you in game (unless you've got some undercover account 👀)

200.gif

goodbye

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back