What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

It's time to say goodbye

Havent liked some of your actions and decisions of the past but have never taken anything personally and still respect and appreciate the time you’ve put in, which has allowed us all to make so many friends and waste thousands of hours making funny shit happen. It’s a courageous decision to fully step down and you have my respect for that.

Remember Altis everytime you step in the Audi 😜

Havent liked some of your actions and decisions of the past but have never taken anything personally and still respect and appreciate the time you’ve put in, which has allowed us all to make so many friends and waste thousands of hours making funny shit happen. It’s a courageous decision to fully step down and you have my respect for that.

Remember Altis everytime you step in the Audi 😜
Or the Yacht, Villa, Porsche, Lamborghini sure there's more I've heard 😂

dont worry guys - this is just a cover story - his working on the new framework secretly

nah in all honesty - all the best wilco

Thankyou for all you have done for this community! Wishing you all the best in life 🙌🏼

Hardest post I've ever had to write here. For once, I don't have the words handy. I've been chewing over what to write ever since you posted, and it's been impossible. There's too much to say, too many good times to recall, such a long journey we've been on together over the years. Can't possibly hope to do justice to it all here in one 'TBJ Special'.

All I can say is that I know why you've decided to leave, and I understand completely. As well as being very, very sad, I am also filled with hope, and really pleased that you're in a good place and making a really smart life call. I hope with every ounce of my being that it works out as you want, and I'm sure that it will. Enjoy your new-found romance,  make hay while the sun shines, paint the town red, and do all that shit that makes life fun before you turn forty! Trust me - you only get one bite at the cherry, so make it a fucking great big one, and enjoy every moment.

Worst case, when you're a sad old fuck like me at the sunset end of things, you'll still find us here, I hope, and you can RP in your retirement and pretend you know what 'yoof of today' is on about half the time, and be dissed for being old the rest of it. The show ain't over till the obesity-challenged person of unimportant gender sings, as they say these days. 😉

Thank you for everything you did to set this place up in the way that meant it's still here, seven years down the road. Don't be too far away, and make sure you keep DMing me with tales from the Wilco journey.

But that said... you know I feel like this right now, and will do for many more days:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bon voyage, my friend.

Travel safe, and may the road rise with you.

x

Never thought I'd honestly see or hear the day for this one.   Whilst I was probably the most controversial staff member ever and butted heads with near enough all of the management team daily;  there's no denying that @Wilco has been a major, major part of the community for such a long time without ever really giving up on it.

Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in over the last 7 years 🙌

I will not forget the days we got ifrits and zafir at VIP island for pocket change. Thanks for all the memories, even though I have to admit I did not like you for the first 2-3 years of playing here as you kept banning all my friends 😂

Only just seen this, rather late I suppose. I played back in 2014 when the server was challenging the likes of Blackwing, SealteamSloth and EndDays for Altis Life, I used to play alongside you after you convinced me to join the teamspeak only to have my own life take off so never got the chance to stick around too long. Hope life treats you well and Good Luck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We didnt know each other but still cheers for all the work you put in mate and hope to see you around

Last edited by a moderator:
Back