What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Life is Feudal: RPUK Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesoldier

Banned
Life is Feudal: Hosted by Roleplay.co.uk

Thank you to @INS Vafflafor hosting this server again for us. Apologies to those who were playing, but due to unfortunate circumstances, the old server has been lost. This is a fresh start again, however there will be active GM's who will assist players to regain their previous skills, and monuments.

Server name: [EU/UK] Roleplay.co.uk | RP | No KoS | Active 

Direct IP:  185.114.224.47:28000

Server Settings:

8x skill gain

2000 point skill cap

60 second crafting period

Rules:

-No kill on sight, initiate and roleplay

-No building or setting up claims on the great mountain

-No building or setting up claims on clay deposits

-The center city is a safe zone and is for bartering, and roleplaying

-No exploiting or griefing other players

-Local chat or voice chat is stricly for roleplay, please use global for OOC chat, and let everyone know it's an OOC message for example, "OOC: What is the skill cap here"

Game Masters:

Vaffla
Thesoldier
Adster MC
Busterguy
Stoneman

Welcome everyone to the new server!

Refer a player form:

http://goo.gl/forms/jEG68z2GAdb3GP223

Last edited by a moderator:
Put us on one of them server list website. Feel free to vote if you got spare time.

Made a Axe and Campfire then died due to a bear 10/10 would feel helpless again.

Made a Axe and Campfire then died due to a bear 10/10 would feel helpless again.
Silly kapitalist,you don't try to kill the bear,you get it drunk(with potato vodka obviously) and make it kill for you xaxaxa)))

IS the server down? i havent been able to find it since yesterday,Just did all the work for my Merchants Guild lol

Il talk to vaffla but the server showed up in the history tab and favourites. So it's not like it's being blocked.

It may be a regional issue as the firewall on the server was blocking some Steam IPs on port 27015. That should now be fixed as I've whitelisted it for steam applications on that query port to connect.

I dont care about my Skills,Ill level those again,But can i at least get my monument Back,Those bones and Herbs are a pain and ive lost mine 3 times now. PRetty Please with Sweet Candy on Top?

I dont care about my Skills,Ill level those again,But can i at least get my monument Back,Those bones and Herbs are a pain and ive lost mine 3 times now. PRetty Please with Sweet Candy on Top?
If you see a GM online, just ask for assistance. 

Silly kapitalist,you don't try to kill the bear,you get it drunk(with potato vodka obviously) and make it kill for you xaxaxa)))
You have knowledge of how to kill bears with my Potatoes but liquified...

that is punishable by Death

If you see a GM online, just ask for assistance. 
The mods don't prevent from showing o. Server list ping and server pop and also alphabetical order makes it hard to find

@INS Vaffla@DI Busterguy@Thesoldier

What about the judgement day and people on vacation how will that be dealt with

@INS Vaffla@DI Busterguy@Thesoldier

What about the judgement day and people on vacation how will that be dealt with
Right now we're focusing on helping people from before rebuild. We are also focusing on trying to get the server more populated. We will figure out judgement hour rules down the road.

busterguy is working on a spawn city using server side mods for NPCs and working on a starter pack for newer players.

We have also discussed a refer to a friend program where newbies will be given a item for playing here and a reward for the person who referred them, but right now it's in the works.

For example: 

Miller refers "John doe"

john doe plays here for a week and John Doe is given a non game breaking item.

miller for his referral gets a GM spawned high quality item/resource/animal 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now we're focusing on helping people from before rebuild. We are also focusing on trying to get the server more populated. We will figure out judgement hour rules down the road.

busterguy is working on a spawn city using server side mods for NPCs and working on a starter pack for newer players.

We have also discussed a refer to a friend program where newbies will be given a item for playing here and a reward for the person who referred them, but right now it's in the works.

For example: 

Miller refers "John doe"

john doe plays here for a week and John Doe is given a non game breaking item.

miller for his referral gets a GM spawned high quality item/resource/animal 
Well the problem for,me I'd this I'll be going on vacation on the 14th log July for 2 weeks and no one can maintain my claim. And stuff or do I not have to worry about judgement hours being implemented within 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back